Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140730000

when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Gala gave a smile "Yeah, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1310271

when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:41 pm

"Mhm, you just looked a little zoned out is all... Want to go again?" He smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 pm

"If you want..." she mumbled with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Tristan lay down and pulled Tala onto him. He pressed his lips against hers and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Tala kissed his back for a moment as something lifted her away from him with a tight grip. Looking around she seen Band in the form of Mewtwo lifting her away "BAND!" she groaned at the seriously annoyed looking pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Tristan felt Tala being lifted away, and he opened his eyes to see a mewtwo lifting Tala up!
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:57 pm

"Band what are you doing?!" she growled. "Stopping you two before you do something stupid!" Band told her.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:59 pm

"Why would you think that? First Harri, then Salamence and Relic, now you!" He moaned.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:02 pm

"Unlike Relic care for my trainer's well fair!" Band groaned.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:04 pm

"Why does everyone think it though?!?! I am 13, Tala is 12, we are much to young to be... Thinking about that kind of thing, moreover doing it!" he shouted, angry now.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:06 pm

"Your actions speak otherwise!"
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:08 pm

"Okay, even if I wanted to, would Tala let me?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:12 pm

"She probably would to make you happy!" "Band! I have more sense than to possibly get knocked up!" Tala groaned.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:14 pm

"She has, and even if we did, i would make sure there was a "protective layer", i wouldn't force Tala to do anything she didn't want to" He said angrily.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:18 pm

"Why do I always end up getting crazy Pokemon for my team?!" she groaned. "Fine, if something happens I'm holding you responsible!" Band grumbled still holding Tala.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:21 pm

"I'm fine with that, because I wouldn't make her do anything she didn't want to!" He said, his voice getting louder.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Band put Tala down "I don't care for your tone boy!" Band challenged. [color]"Because he's a boy right?"[/color] Tala groaned, Band gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Tristan sighed, be wasn't gonna get a word in. He just lay there and closed his eyes ignoring everyone.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Tala shook her head "Sorry Tristan but he escapes his pokeball even when I put him in it! And I've put at leaste twenty different looks on it so let's go find Ashley or someone." Tala apologised.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:34 pm

"Okay, it's fine. I feel annoyed that everyone thinks im gonna shag you, I probably might not, but I wouldn't if you didn't want to." he said, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:37 pm

"I know but when you've lived with my cousin and his friends thats the sorta thing you keep an eye out for!" She giggled thinking that was why her Pokemon were paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:40 pm

"Hmph. Would you let me... Have sex with you?" He asked, out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Tala fell silent for a moment then looked up to him "If that's what you wanted." she said, Band glared at them with an angry expression.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Tristan put his hands up in defence. "Don't get me wrong, that is not what I want, I was just curious" He said defensively.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:51 pm

"I figured as much! Band just needs to learn your not like my cousin or his friends!" Band gave another glare as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next