Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1302521

when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:31 pm

"How did you find out you were an aura Guardian? Is there a chance I could be one?" He asked, finding the whole thing interesting.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140722250

when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:36 pm

"When I was three I suddenly started doing wierd things like sparks of aura and that kinda thing! Then my Uncle who I though was my dad at the tome started training me to control it! He used to be an aura guardian but he lost his powers! I started to learn and train and now I'm one of the youngest aura guardians to have finished their training! You have a strong aura and could learn to use aura like an aura guardian, it would take years of training but you could do it!" Tala said as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:44 pm

"That is so cool! Could you be able to teach me in return for swimming lessons?" He asked, hopeful that she could teach him.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:47 pm

"Yeah, but you'd need to use something to help conduct your aura at first! I have al sorts of condusctors that I can give you!" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:49 pm

"I don't think id be able to get myself one, so..." He said, walking on.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:52 pm

"Don't worry I've got you covered with that kinda thing, actually some of the things I have are ancient artifacts from the Sir Aaron times (from, Pokemon movie 8: Lucario and the Myster of Mew) so they're really old!" she said giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:56 pm

"Wow, that's awesome!" He said, smiling back at her. He put his arm round her shoulders and carried on walking.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Tala gave a grin wondering what to say next as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:00 pm

Tristan saw something shining in A tree, and looked closely. "There's my skarmory! He is always away from the group, the others must be down here." He said, returning skarmory to her pokeball.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Tala smiled at him glad that at leaste one of the pokemon were found.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Tristan smiled back, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "We'll find the others" He said to Tala reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Tala gave a grin looking up to the sky, it was late in the afternoon and it wouldn't be too long before dark, and they didn't have any camping equiptment so she was a bit worried. "I hope we find them before dark..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:34 pm

"Me too, but we have eachother for warmth if the sun goes down. We'll find them before nightfall, if not we can sleep out in a tree or somewhere." Ge said, giving her a quick hug Bedford resuming walking.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Tala gave a grin folloing Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:40 pm

OOC: wanna spend the night out?

They walked on and on, not encountering a single Pokemon, until it was night, and they were tired.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:42 pm

OOC: That would be interesting so why not!

Tala let out a quiet tired yawn covering her mouth with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:48 pm

"It's getting dark, do you want to stop now?" Tristan said, also yawning, and looking up at the dark sky.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:51 pm

"I do but where can we sleep? There isn't grass or anything like that near here!" she grumbled. "I wish I had my arcanine, his fur is soft and comfy!"
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Tristan took off his jacket and pulled away the fur lining to reveal a fold up blanket he lsy it down on the ground just off from the road and told her to lay down on it with him. He folded it up and it fit like a sleeping bag with both of them in, sharing body heat. "Are you okay with this or do you want me to sleep elsewhere or something?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Tala blushed a bit she was usually quiet modest. "It's alright, I don't mind!" she said laying down on the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Tristan shuffled into the makeshift sleeping bag and shuffled towards Tala. He pulled her into a warm embrace, and kissed her, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Tala kissed him back closing her eyes too.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Tristan let out Salamence to guard them from any threats from in the night and they went to sleep locked in their embrace.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Tala woke up in the middle of the night with a pounding sore head. She looked around the area with a worried glance hoping there was no danger.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Tristan was woken up by Tala shuffling beside him "Are you okay beautiful?" he said, looking at her concerned.

Last edited by Blueninja41 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)   when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

when your pokemon run off...(Ashley,Tala,Tristan and whoever else)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next