Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extreme day of training¬

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-07-01
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1079381

training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 am

"You're right, and believe me, I want it badly, not just for me, but Blaze as well." Kai said with a small grin. "This will be a great way to get us working together as one, which is what we'll need down the road, good teamwork skills..." He added, smiling as he noticed that his words had brought determination to the girl.

"And as for you Tala, I see a win in your future. you seem like someone who's driven by a purpose and you've set a goal, It'll be awesome if I'm there to see it, on the track or not..." Kai said with a small nod.

Blaze picked up on Stripes's smile and gave him a determined grin, showing the Arcanine that he wasn't afraid of being pushed and that he'd respond by putting in the best work he could.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140729750

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:22 am

"Thanks, 'We continue to learn in this story called life, wither we pay attention to these lessons is a different story all together, so listen out and learn for you will improve!' a great man once told me that. My uncle Darcy, he always tells me that when I need help and he always turns out right. You remind me of him with the way you talk and that's how I know you'll succeed in your goal!" Tala said looking at her pokegear. Her sister had messages her telling her that she was coming to visit with a few of the family which made Tala smile.
"Arcanine arc arc canine nine arc! (Wise words to live by, I should know for our team lives by them!)" Stripes finally said. "Bak bakphoon! (It talks call the news!)" Ty joked. "Arc canine! (Shut it fatty!)" "Bak bakphoon phoon?! (That the best you got dog breath?!)"
Tala let out a groan as the two fire types began to argue "You can just feel the love!" she said sarcastically with a nervous giggle.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:24 am

Kai gave Tala a small grin as he took in the words that she recited from her uncle. "He really does sound like a wise man, I guess I should thank you for the compliment, I don't know if I'm exactly like that, but I appreciate that." Kai said with a chuckle.

Blaze simply blinked and tilted his head at the two feuding fire types, before wagging his tail and laughing.

Kai let out a big laugh as he heard the argument, and wiped a tear of laughter from his eyes, "I guess this happens a lot between them huh?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:54 am

"Hehe, well not too often, they're two of the most calmest Pokemon on my team, but my team is just an extended family, and what's a family without arguments? In my opinion not a normal one!" Tala said as the two kept arguing. "Band use Scratch on both of them so they stop arguing!" She groaned, Band gave a nod and walked over with a usual dumb look and then used Scratch on both of their faces. "Arc Arcanine?! (What was that for?" "Bak bakphoon!! (That's a good question!!)" the shouted clutching their faces. "Stop being big babies that's not sore! And that was to tell you to shut up, and arguing is pathetic!! Tala groaned shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Kai simply chuckled and shook his head, "Well, you definitely have a point there, every close family will have their tussles..." He said, raising an eyebrow as Tala sent Band to end the bickering. "Are you sure thats a good idea?" Kai asked, wincing slightly as the two got scratched. "Ohhh...."

Blaze winced and covered his own face to protect himself as Ty and Stripes got clawed in the face. "Growlithe Growl Growl Growlithe! (If thats what arguing gets you around here, I'm just going to bite my tongue...)" Blaze said lowly, letting out a small snicker.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:11 pm

"Only with those two, when they start thy don't finish, besides they're te ones always saying arguing is pathetic!" Tala said with a giggle. Ty moved away from Stripes and sat under the shade of a near by tree. Stripes sat covering his face letting out a groan.
"She won't do that to you, she'll be nice to you kiddo besides, she's keeping us on our toes and teaching us in a more painful way because we haven't learnt from words in a few years..." Stripes explained.
Tala shook her head feeling bad for them. "How does triple choco fudge cookies for a treat tonight you guys, extra burnt!" she suggested. Both fire types lifted their heads and gave a happy nod.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm

"I'm sure they'll come around, besides...they've got each other's backs when it truly comes down to it I bet." Kai said with a grin, seeing how the two worked together to help Blaze. "Sure looked like it hurt though..."

"So then why keep doing something that she's taught you for years now? Isn't that kind of foolish? Is that the right word?" Blaze asked with his tail wagging and head tilted towards Stripes, Ty obviously opting to chill out under a tree. "It was kinda funny though, you two bickering..." Blaze said with a laugh.

Both Kai and Blaze looked at Tala strangely when she mentioned the treat she was giving Ty and Stripes later. "Triple Choco Fudge Cookies?" Blaze and Kai asked in unison.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:43 pm

"I like to bake cookies, it's just triple choco chip cookies with fudge in it!" Tala explained. "I was messing around with recepies and found that they taste nice, and like many fire types, Ty and stripes likes everything burnt!" Tala gave a smile thinking of many disasters in the kitchen.
"They taste very nice actually!" Stripes said gently. Ty gave a nod in agreement.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Kai scratched his head and laughed, "Sounds a bit too chocolatey for me, my weak spot for cookies are sugar cookies with frosting, you'll get me every time with that." He said with a chuckle. "Blaze for some reason likes strawberry sugar cookies, I never could figure it out, but you're right, he likes his burnt slightly too."

Blaze acted like he was gagging, "I don't like chocolate stuff, I like sugary stuff, like strawberry sugar cookies, now those are my favorite, you two are just weird..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Stripes gave light chuckle "We all like different things, she can bake lots of different things, I think her favourite is short bread, that's like a biscut with sugar onit, she says it's best with tea or irn bru!" Stripes said with a smile.
"I like baking, and I can make tons of things but I've never tried to bake strawberry sugar cookies! That's going to annoy me till I find the recepie and try to bake it now!" she said with a laugh. "Personally I like short bread, I think they're similar to sugar cookies though!" looking over she seen Ty on his own, makinf her lose her smile and give a sympathetic almost sad look.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Blaze gave a small shrug and sighed lowly as he gazed around, his eyes landing on Ty, looking lonely. "Hmm..." The Growlithe mumbled before trotting from Stripes to check on the Typhlosion, slowly sitting before him and giving a curious glance, much like he gave Stripes. "Ty? You ok?"

"Well its just like making regular sugar cookies, only you add strawberry flavoring and real strawberries into the batter, its not too difficult, I'll see if I have the recipe and get it to you." Kai said with a grin. "Shortbread cookies aren't that much different than sugar cookies. I like having those with hot cocoa on a cold day, reminds me of home." Kai said, watching Blaze move his way over to Ty.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:42 pm

"Huh? Uh, yeah, I like to sit alone it lets me think! Although it does get lonely sometimes, but I'm used to that. I worry about my trainer, 'cuz she gets worried about me..." Ty said looking at the sky not wanting to look at anyone. Stripes watched as the Typhlosion spoke. He was right, their trainer did worry about them especially when she thought there was something wrong or they were sad.
"I'll give it a try later, I should have it in an old recepie book!" Tala said turning to Kai giving a fake smile. She stood up and grabbed her board "We should give this another try before it gets dark! I don't fancy getting lost in the dark!" she said standing on the board.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 pm

"Well, yeah its easier to sit and think on your own, but its more fun to be around friends." Blaze said lowly. "You had me worried that maybe you were mad or something." He said with a toothy grin. "Anyways, are you going to come back and help train me? I wanna try more weight!!"

"Yeah, let me know how it turns out..." Kai said, looking a bit worried himself. As he watched her stand up and grab her board, Kai grinned and nodded. "Right, hopefully we can go out with some more progress before calling it a night." He added, kicking the board up into his hands.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Ty stood up silently tieing the rope to his collar. "How does 55 pounds sound?" Ty asked with a grin.
Tala just gave a smile, "Instead of turns just try and keep up with my speed and keep your balance!" Tala said deciding he should work on balance before turns.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Blaze gave a small nod and took a deep breath, "It sounds good...I'm ready for it!" He said stretching slightly before taking on the slightly heavier weight. Blaze growled lowly and got the board rolling at a decent pace, feeling out the weight before getting into a full out run.

"Alright, show me what you've got!" Kai cried out, placing the board down and starting with a dashing start. Getting up to speed quickly, he took his stance on the board, knees bent and arms out as he waited to see how hard Tala would push him.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:33 am

Tala waited a few moments before kicking up the speed so that Kai had to go at leaste twice his present speed.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Kai gritted his teeth and kicked at the ground again and again, speeding up his pace as he focused on not falling off, his mind not caring about the speed.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Tala watched as Kai became more concentrated. Waiting until his mind was focused on not falling she asked "So can you understand pokemon speach?"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Just about as soon as Kai felt comfortable with riding at a higher speed, Tala posed a question to him that seemed strange to him, but he glanced over at her and blinked. "It's still a little choppy to me, I'm still learning as Blaze and I get along..." Kai replied, not noticing that he stayed in his crouched position and balanced without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Tala smiled knowing the less you thought about balance the more balance you had. "That's a good start! So tell me about the fundimentals of go-karting!" she asked.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Simply listening to Tala's question made Kai want to scratch his head in confusion, but he answered the question anyhow, "The fundamentals? Obviously keeping your speed up, focusing on your brake and shifting points, and keeping your car balanced enough to pass opponents on the track at any opportunity, you almost become one with the car...but its great fun!" Kai said with a grin, still not noticing that he was being successful balancing without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Tala gave a smile "Being one with the car, sounds like extreme pokemon racing 'cuz you have to be one with your pokemon!" she said.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:51 pm

"I suppose that's very true, you have to take care of your pokemon much more than a car though..." Kai said with a grin, feeling like a natural on his board as he talked to Tala.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 pm

"Yeah, but it's very worth it! The bond is undescribeable when you don't even think about it. Speaking of not thinking, look at yourself!" she said.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:06 am

Kai nodded in total agreement with Tala when she described the bond between trainer and pokemon. "You're right...but...huh? What?" He said, looking a bit surprised as he realized what he was doing, keeping perfectly balanced while keeping up with Tala. "Whoa!! I'm actually staying balanced!!" He cried out, laughing slightly. "How did I? You? I see what you were doing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme day of training¬
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next