Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extreme day of training¬

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140727750

training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:09 am

"When you don't think about something, you actually manage to do what you're trying to do! You see when you think of something else while doing something like skateboarding and forget that your skateboarding your subconscious mind kicks into action allowing you to skateboard so you don't fall or get injured!" Tala explained.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-07-01
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1077381

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:05 am

Kai nodded and chuckled as Tala explained this to him. "Ok, so basically I was overthinking about everything I had to do to skateboard, and when I did that, it screwed me up enough to keep falling over, but when I don't stop and think about it, the back of my mind kicks in and allows me to perform without difficulty?"

"That's awesome...its kind of like doing something you're used to all the time, and you just perform an action like an everyday thing,,,without thinking about it." Kai said with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:28 am

Tala gave a smile "Yeah that's it in one sense, anyway you have the hang of it!" Tala said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:59 pm

"Heh, I guess I can keep up with you at least, I'll have to learn turning a little later..." Kai said with a small laugh. "Thanks Tala..." He said, putting on his brakes and stopping.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Tala stopped in front of him with a smile. "it'll get dark soon, we should head beck to the academy, that ok with you?" Tala asked.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:08 pm

"Uh huh, there's no reason to be out doing this at night, I don't want to end up in the lake." Kai joked, emirking.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:16 pm

"Well meet me in the first tommorrow to learn turns, you won't need a board but you can keep that one!" Tala said with a smile as Stripes, and the other Pokemon approached them.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:26 pm

"Alright, I'll see you in the morning then!" He said with a big grin. "Don't worry I'll take good care of it." Kai said, putting the board under his arm. Blaze returned, looking a bit worn out, but satisfied with his work, nodding back to Stripes and Ty.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Stripes was proud of the Growlithe showing it in his smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme day of training¬   training - Extreme day of training¬ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme day of training¬
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3