Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When a lunch break turns sour.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1088025

When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:23 pm

with M&T:
maylene slapped her forehead "dang!" she then noticed a cctv camera "tala hurry! they can see us!"

with A.C.N: colin turned his head to the iron door "someone's coming...i hear them"colin said clutching his stomach
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140735250

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 pm

With M&N:
"Not for long!" Tala groaned hitting the camera with an aura sphere and closing her eyes.

With A.C.N:
"I can sense my wand near by!" Nat whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:47 pm

with M&T:
Maylene smiled. "someone's headed for that cell block...." she said changing her expression and pointing/looking to her left
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 pm

With M&T:
"That's because that's where everyone is!" Tala said grabbing Maylene and running thy way to be stopped by Narri who was holding Nat's wand and book.

OOC: at the cinema so won't reply for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:00 pm

with M&T:
Mylene smiled "narri, you're a marvel!"

with A.C.N:
Colin flinched and rose slightly "that was maylene! there's no mistaking it!" he stopped and began to cough up blood again
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 pm

With A.C.N:
"Alright you sit down, Healimonious Savoari!" Nat said her hands glowing pink. When the glow was gone Colon could breathe without coughing up blOod; for now. "Better?" she asked.

With M.N.T: (lol like Teenage mutant ninja turtles without the teenage!)
Narri pulled both girls into the shadows as others were also coming.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1099282

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 pm

with A.C.N:
Ashley put her hands on his shoulders and lowered him down "colin,...don't overexert yourself, your already in a bad enough state.." she blushed and turned away

With draco:
"if he betrays us...you know what to do,redgrave..."
"but sir...despite those rules,i couldn't!"
"oh?"
mito gave Draco a chilling stare
"i'm sorry commander...he's family..."
"you would spare him after his trickery? don't forget,my boy, i'm the reason you're here! i can send you back to ecruteak just as easily! is jail really what you want?"
draco grew silent
"no,sir..."
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:29 pm

with A.C.N:
Colin relaxed a little as he felt a bit better. he took the hand of each girl "thank,to both of you"

with M.N.T(XD):
maylene turned to see 2 shadowed figures and she rubbed her eyes in disbelief "either i'm seeing things, or that's aaron!!"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1089529

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Aaron sensed the girls and pulled Kelly to the side. "You go ahead I'll keep watch!" he said, Lelly gave a nod and walked in. "Heeeeey guys!" she said walking in. Aaron stood outside then pulled the three girls out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 pm

With M.N.T:
Maylene pushed aaron of of her "get off me!" she pulled him by the shirt collar "where's colin!? where've you taken him!?" she let go of him "i-i'm sorry aaron...got a tad carried away.."

with A.C.N:
colin looked to kelly "you..." Colin then lay back down clutching his head "damn it! why won't the effects of that injection wear off already!?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 pm

with A.C.N:
"colin!?"ashley put his hand on his shoulder and glared at kelly "no wonder i've had a bad feeling about you..."
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:19 pm

With M.N.T:
Aaron took her hand pulling her close like he was trying to put her in a holding cell whispering "He's in the next room, now I'm goanna take you three in as my hostages after a 'struggle' or 'fight', the vent above the cell at the wall leads outside, got what I mean?"

With A.C.N:
"Nothing personal trust me if it were I would have done worse!" Kelly grumbled as she heard a fight outside. "Aaron must be taking care of your rescue party, sorry you won't be escaping!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:23 pm

With M.N.T:
Maylene nodded

With A.C.N:
Colin Clenched his fists and smiled "you forgot one-no! TWO little details" he looked to Ashley and winked
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:24 pm

ashley winked back,waiting for kelly's answer
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:28 pm

With A.C.N:
"And what might they be?" she asked snidely.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:30 pm

"skitty! silver wind go!" skitty jumped up behid Kelly and used silver wind,knocking her against the wall
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:34 pm

with A.C.N:
"gligar,jump in!" gligar flew in and held kelly against the wal by the shoulder's "let's go!" Colin Grabbed Ashley's hand and they both ran out of the cell "nat,hurry!"

with M.N.T:
maylene's eyes lit up when she sa her brother "COLIN YOU'RE ALRIGHT!"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Aaron grabbed Maylene and Tala as some grunts came over grabbing Narri and the others. "Remeber what I said!" Aaron whispered as they were locked up again.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:48 pm

maylene growled,but nodded.colin covered his mouth "*COUGH* god...not again *HACK*" Colin began to cough up blood again. maylene stood there,almost traumatised "no..no way!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 pm

"Healimonious Savoari!" Nat said using the spell once more but for a longer length of time. Tala gave a worried look and reached into her pocket feeling something. She pulled it out, it was a bottle with a note in it it said: Drinking this will help for a bit longer than the magic: she then handed it to Colin indicating for him to read it.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:15 am

Colin gave the bottle back "i'm sorry tala, it's not that i WANNA suffer this,but.... the longer we temporarily stop it...it'll keep coming back and it'll take longer for the effects to wear of, get my drift" he said,head spinning
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:17 am

"Yeah...Are they not looking?" Tala asked referring to the gunts and all.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:20 am

Ashley walked to beside aaron "what now mr.spy?" she smiled and winked at him and started looking around to the grunts
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:26 am

"The prisoners have been detained, let's go!" Aaron said leading them out the room.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:30 am

ashley raised an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

When a lunch break turns sour.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next