Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When a lunch break turns sour.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140732500

When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:32 am

"Maylene what was is he said to you earlier?" Tala whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1085275

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:46 am

"he said that..uh "I'm goanna take you three in as my hostages after a 'struggle' or 'fight', the vent above the cell at the wall leads outside, got what I mean?" i didn't particularly get it!" she said with a slight giggle
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:06 am

"He means we can get out through the vent!" Tala whispered as she looked up to see a vent just big enough for them to fit through. "Right, when the first one of us is ready to get through I'll destroy the camera and you go through!"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:08 am

maylene nodded "just give the signal..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:10 am

Tala threw an Aura Sphere at the camera destroying it "How's that for a signal?" Tala asked.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:15 am

Maylene jumped up and pulled the cover off of the vent.after landing she jumped into the vent and held her hand out to pull tala up
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:19 am

"Get the others in first!" Tala said firmly as she let Jett out of his pokeball outside the holding block. "Jett, grab something to barracade the door." she said, the sea weasel grabbed a chair holding the back at the door nob so it couldn't be opened. Tala returned Jett to his pokeball as Nat got into the vent and began so lead the way through.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1096532

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:23 am

Ashley gave colin a boost and climbed in once he was in
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 am

once ashley was in colin looked to her and stopped coughing for a minute "may i ask,why did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:26 am

"you could hardly stand, i wanted you to be safe first, you're in a bad enough condition..." she smiled at him "Tala! what next?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:28 am

Narri climbed in and Tala handed her the vent cover to hold as she got in, once Tala was in Narri put the cover on, and just in time as the grunts burst through the door.

Last edited by Tala Shinju on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:31 am

OOC:what door? XD ^_^'
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:42 am

OOC: How do you get from one room to another? A door! There was one that lead into the room they were in from the hallway
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:45 am

OOC:right ^_^'

BIC: "i guess we were in time to avoid that!" ashley said quietly, making sure not to attract any attention "so,what now?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:47 am

"We get outta here!" Narri exclaimed. Nat gave a gasp and stared at her sister in confusion.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 am

Ashley smiled akwardly and looked to the far right "THERE! i see an exit!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:54 am

They got out onto the side of the helicopter. Skye flew over and Nat climbed onto her back, "Alright, I'll take Maylene and Colin back to the lake, Ashley, you Narri and Tala can get there on Baldwin!" Nat called offering her hand to help Maylene get onto Skye's back.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:00 am

Ashley nodded making sure she had everything.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:02 am

Colin's gligar popped out of the vent "ah crap,kelly could follow 'im, gligar return!" he said putting gligar in his pokeball
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:04 am

Skitty came out "careful! Kelly's coming!" ashley got on baldwin "skitty, get back!" she put skitty in her pokeball "c'mon we gotta go NOW!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:05 am

The group flew down as they were clambered onto the two birds. They landed back in the meadow where Tala and Maylene left Rikki with the pokemon they couldn't bring.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:22 am

Rikki was waiting for them there "oh thank god! you had me worried there!" she handed the pokemon to maylene and tal and looked to Colin "jesus! what happened to you!?" ashley ran over and helped him stay upright "do us all afavor sis, don't ask..." Rikki just laughed for a moment
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:29 am

Narri gave Rikki, Baldwin's pokeball "Take him to the hospital in Pokecity!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:38 am

"*COUGH* y-you don't need to! i-it'll wear off! *HACK*" maylene walked up to him and slapped him in the face. He turned to her,shocked "m-maylene?" "it's your own fault...if you hadn'tve protected HER" she pointed to ashley "you wouldn't be in this state!!" maylene glared at ashley and colin walked over to her "maylene, i LOVE her! i...i couldn't bear it...she would be in this state right now if i didn't protect her!" maylene looked at him as he walked towards Rikki "Colin..."
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 am

Rikki helped him onto skye's back "okay you, that's enough! he did it of his own accord, so no need to blame my sister for it!" she got on Skye and they flew off "Rikki...colin..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

When a lunch break turns sour.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next