Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When a lunch break turns sour.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140735250

When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Nat had just landed and got off Skye's back she hadn't heard Draco. Tala got annoyed at Draco "What am I chop-liver?" she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1089529

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:05 pm

"Right!" Kelly called getting Colin she had sent her Rufflet out to guard her. Aaron just grabbed Nat putting her on his shoulder and walking onto the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1099282

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Draco grabbed Ashley and followed them,completely ingoring Tala and closing the door behind him
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
AcademyCash : 1088025

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Maylene came round and noticed colin was gone and looked to the taking off helicopter "NO! STOP!" she said running after it
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Tala held Maylene back until they were starting to get out of sight then turned to her "Maylene it's ok..." she began.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Maylene pulled herself away "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!?" tear broke out in Maylenes eyes "why?..colin..."
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Rikki hugged crying Maylene "we have to do something!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Tala pulled Maylene over to Skye letting go of Maylene she climbed onto Skye's back. "If I were Colin I would say 'I'm going off to save them and Rikki's coming with me, you are to go back to the School where it's safe, inderstand?'" Tala began.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 pm

rikki looked to Tala and nodded
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Tala held a serious gaze at Maylene.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Maylene hid her eyes "i understand your point,but...."she stpped forward "draco mentioned something about the injection messing him up... i can't leave him alone if he's gonna suffer! i know he'll be withashley and Nat but...." she clanched her fists at her sides
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:27 pm

"Yeah, well I'm not Colin!" Tala said offering her, her hand. "So I know he's goanna kill me! But, I'm giving you the chance to save your brother!" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Maylene smiled and took her haand

with the others:
Colin woke up in a cell with Nat and Ashley "oh,jeez! guys wake up!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 pm

with Tala, Rikki and Maylene:
"Rikki I need you to stay here with our pokemon," Tala said as Maylene got on the bird pokemon's back. Band jumped onto Tala's shoulder as she returned Jett to his pokeball.

With the others:
Nat walked over to Colin. "They took my wand, but you're hurt so is it okay if I use a healing spell on you? I know a few hand spells." Nat asked remembering that her mother told her to always ask before using a spell on someone.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:41 pm

With A.C.N
Colin looked at his watch "we gotta look around,find matches or some sorta light...if we don't we're screwed when it gets dark" he stopped and covered his mouth "*COUGH**HACK*...*SPLATTER*" colin was coughing up blood

with R.T.M:
rikki nodded and took the other girls' bags and pokemon
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:42 pm

[quote="Nin_Sega"]With A.C.N
Colin looked at his watch "we gotta look around,find matches or some sorta light...if we don't we're screwed when it gets dark" he stopped and covered his mouth "*COUGH**HACK*...*SPLATTER*" colin was coughing up blood

Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:45 pm

with A.C.N:
Ashley ran to him and put her arms around him "COLIN!" she saw the awful state he was in "why? he was only injected once..why does it look so horrible?..."

with R.T.M:
Rikki nodded and took the bags and pokemon off of the girls
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:47 pm

With R.T.M:
"Hold on tight!" Tala called as Skye began to soar through the air.

With: A.C.N:
Nat sat next to Ashley and Colin, "I can do that with a spell, but first, please, let me heal you so you aren't coughing up blood!" Nat begged.

With Narri:
The invisibility spell had worn off and Narri was nod walking through the helicopter in the shadows with Skyrim on her shoulder when she seen Draco, Kelly and Aaron in a room and on the desk in the room was Nat's wand and book.
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Aaron could sense Narri near by and grabbed the wand And book while the other two weren't looking he put it in his pocket. "I'm goanna check on the prisoners or hostages or whatever you call them around here, that ok Draco?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:09 pm

With Maylene and Tala:
They landed on top of the helicopter and Tala worked out the weakest point of the metal on the copter "Any ideas how to break it?" Tala asked.

With Narri:
Narri hid high in the shadows listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:22 pm

with M&T:
maylene shrugged "maybe if Rikki didn't have our pokemon,but....."

With A.C.N:
Colin put his free hand on Nat's shoulder "not to be pesimistic Nat...but i don't think ANY amount of healing spells can fix this.." he hid his eyes and took his hand off of her shoulder
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:29 pm

With A.C.N:
Ashley hid her eyes "colin...this isn't like you..."

With D.K.A:
Draco looked to aaron's pocket "right,but kelly's going with you.. i have an appointment with commander Mito and i don't particularally wanna leave her on her own..."
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:41 pm

"What you don't trust me or something?" Kelly said teasingly. Aaron just grabbed her arm and walked out of the room "Damn! He suspects something so I need to be extra careful!" Aaron thought sensing Narri was following them.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:47 pm

with D.K.A:
"it ain't that, i figured since it's your little pretty boy Colin that we captured,you'd wnna see him" draco walked up to kelly and whispered to her "besides, i got a hunch that aaron's up to something... you oughta keep an eye on him for me" draco walked away

with A.C.N:
ashley looked out the winndow and noticed that it was getting dark "Nat! we need a light!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:12 pm

With A.C.N:
"Okay, limaro orabesa!" Nat said creating two flames of light which floated either side of them.

With M.N:
The girls quietly ran through the helicopter."If we could stop I could try and sense them but it's too dangerous to stop!" Tala groaned with Band on her shoulder.

With Narri:
Narri followed the duo as they went to see the captives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a lunch break turns sour.   When a lunch break turns sour. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

When a lunch break turns sour.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next