Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

right then, let's get this show on the road!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1089529

right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Aaronhad seen the group and walked over to the 'accidently' bumping into Colon. "Long time no see fire head!" he said. Ace walked over to Jett and Skyrim and joined in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
AcademyCash : 1088025

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Colin smirked,knowing that he was taking the mic "only a coward brands a man for something as stupid as hair colour"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1099282

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Ashley smirked "don't get all technical on me,man!" she said laughing
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:13 pm

"Sure if saying that makes you feel better then good for you Colin. So how ya been?" Aaron asked.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Colin laughed and held his hand out for a low five "not bad dude,and your good self?"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Aaron gave him a low five "I've been good man. So you guy told him about the crazy adventures we've been on here?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:34 pm

"he'll find out in his own time..." Ashley winked to colin as a Pikachu appeared on his shoulder "PIKA! (COLIN!)" "hey stranger!"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Colin hugged Chordia's pikachu "hey C! long time!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140735250

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 pm

"CHORDIA!!!" Tala called in delight. "This is great the whole gang is here!" she said. Nat gave a smile and Narri was still giving chilling stares to the boys.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Chordia took Pikachu "my brother told me you'd be coming! how he figured it out,i have no idea..." she said laughing
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm

"Colin I only have one question?" Aaron began
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:46 pm

"sup man?"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:49 pm

"Which one's your girlfriend?" he asked. Ace just slapped himself on the forehead knowing he was in for something.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Colin blushed for a minute but pulled himself together "don't have one" he popped up behind Tala "what about you aaron?" he asked smirking
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:57 pm

"What d'ya mean?" he asked not really noticing what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Colin gave him a cheeky smile "oh,nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:19 pm

"Wha- Were you implying Tala was my Girlfriend?" he said as he had just caught on to what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:25 pm

He smirked "maaaaaaaaaaybe!"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Ashley covered his mouth "whew,what a kidder!" she said patting his head while Chordia hust giggled
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Tala's eyes we're covered by her bands at this point and she looked like she was ready to punch something as her fists were clenched so tightly.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Draco then bumped into her. Ashley hid behind Colin "well,well, hiding behind your little boyfriend won't help!
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Tala finnally lost it thinking Draco was talking to her she went to puch him. Her eyes were a danger red as she was so angry.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Colin raised his fist remembering what Draco had done to Ashley"if you think i'd let you touch her,you're out of your frikin mind!"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Draco dodged Tala's punch and walked towards colin "oh? and after failing to save your sister,you think you could save her?pfft! yeah right!" Ashley put a hand on Colin's shoulder "don't listen to him, he's trying to play his little mind game" she said knowing what Draco was talking about.Draco started to walk into the distance "pffft! whatever...later losers!"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Coin hid his eyes "maylene....."

OOC: NOT gym leader Maylene,before you ask! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

right then, let's get this show on the road!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next