Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

right then, let's get this show on the road!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1084775

right then, let's get this show on the road! Empty
PostSubject: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:53 pm

"whew! didn't think it would be this big!" Colin looked to his Giligar "ready to go?" his gligar smiled and nodded as they pushed open the huge doors
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1096032

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Ashley was walking past with her skitty when skitty pointed to the new arrival with her tail, ashley took a moment to register his face and gasped happily "COLIN!!" she shouted jumping straight into his arms, blushing a bit
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140732000

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Tala, Nat and Narri were having a long enjoyable walk when the pokemon seen the new comer with Ashley. Band was the first to 'Greet' the new comer by tackling him and sitting on him. "BAND!" Tala called running over. "Here's a new drama show!" Nat laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:01 pm

"GAH!" he then realised that ashley was on top of him and he blushed even more "uh...."
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Ashley got off him and petted band blushing "uh...sorry colin! this one's a tad hyper!"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:05 pm

colin picked band up "ah,it's fine! he never did change did he?" he said,laughing
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Ashley laughed and helped Colin up
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Tala tran over and took Band off of Colin. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry! He's too wild for me!" Tala apologised not recognising the face. Nat and Narri just laughed as they walked over.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:08 pm

"ah,it's fine tala! like i said, he never did change!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:10 pm

"How do you know my name?" Tala asked she still didn't remember him.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:15 pm

"well, he was in ecruteak but only for a month or so"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:17 pm

"When? Was it the time we met Suicune? 'Cuz I don't remember much from that month," Tala asked.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:18 pm

"yuh-huh! i was there then!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:21 pm

"Then what was it....Coby...? Cody...? I know it was Co...something...but what?" she mumbled as Natand Narri walked over, they were still laughing at how Tala couldn't remember him.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:23 pm

"*sigh*colin!" he said,laughing along with Nat and Narri
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:25 pm

"....Oh Yeah, I remember, Suicune said you had 'fiery orange hair much like the sunset'...If I remember correctly." Tala said with Band in her arms, she was holding him so tight he almost couldn't breathe.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:22 pm

"well... didn't expect to be known by a legendary pokemon!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:24 pm

"Right, well when you live in Ecruteak and go to the burnt tower there is always a high possibility to meet one of the roaming dog pokemon!" Tala said cheerily. "Who's your friend?" Nat asked once she had stopped laughing.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:27 pm

"you won't know him nat, he was in ecruteak a WHILE ago"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:31 pm

"I'm nosey and I'm meeting him now! So Hi I'm Nat the Witch and this is my silent sister Narri the ninja and these are our pokemon, Kiba the Herdier and Skyrim the Riolu, nice to meet ya!" Nat said cheerily pointing to each in turn.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:45 pm

"nice to meet ya! he said smiling at the two of them as gligar gave Ashley a hug
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:46 pm

"d'aww! good to see you too gligar!" Ashley said hugging Gligar
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Nat gave a giggle as Kiba curled up going to sleep and snoreing loudly. Skyrim walked over to Jett and they both had their own little conversation about Instinct. Narri stared at Colin chillingly and Tala was smiling at the Gligar and how friendly it still was.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:54 pm

"Gligar,i know we haven't seen Ashley in years but don't harass the poor girl!" he said laughing,Gligar laughed and let go of Ashley
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:57 pm

"Awww he's so Kawaii!" Tala and Nat said at the same time. Skyrim and Jett just gave a look at them then went back to their conversation. The girls were about to say something when "*SNORE*" Kiba let out one loud snore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: right then, let's get this show on the road!   right then, let's get this show on the road! Empty

Back to top Go down

right then, let's get this show on the road!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next