Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1213292

Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! Empty
PostSubject: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Harely stared at the water all his pokemon surrounded him.

"Alright, so first of all I think it would be best for us to do some mental training." He said as Alakazam and his other pokemon metitated. Harley knew that now they were focused he'd test them... First Charmeleon. He tossed two handfull's of leaves at Charmeleon. Charmeleon's eyes shot open and in a blink Charmeleon used fire punch on ever leaf. Harley nodded then he did the same with Dewatt who cut up each leaf with Razor Shell then Grottle who easily countered those leaves with his own. Alakazam nodded and bowed to Harley and the others.

(Feel free to jump in.)
Back to top Go down
TheShinyMew
TheShinyMew

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-12-25
AcademyCash : 1236593

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Bloom stood on the shore in her new swimsuit.

"Alright Eevee, you need to know how to swim, in case we face a water type opponent." Bloom explained.

Eevee nodded, understanding. Bloom turned to Harley.

"Harley, do you think your Dewott could help us? I'm not sure where to start." She asked.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Harley looked down to her. He was confused, he wasn't sure if he knew her or not or maybe he did but he had forgotten. Well who cares. He nodded.

"Dewott you go give them a hand okay?" Dewott smiled and nodded running over to them.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1133660

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Comy had been swimming nearby with Misty and all of her pokemon when they noticed the two trainers and Comy remembered the tournement.And the promise she'd made to her gible.She'd promised to give it her all in evolving gible before the tournement.She released gible and tried to think up a routeen for her to practice.finally,she threw several rocks at gible,who reacted by trying to bite them to pebbles,but was hit in the head."Oh!Sorry!"Comy cried.Gible shook her head,as if shaking it off,and gestured at even bigger rocks on the ground and then at her.Comy hesitated,even though she knew exactly what gible meant.(By the way,Bloom's a really pretty name,Shine)
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
AcademyCash : 1214178

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:19 am

Hana was hopping through the tree tops as she normally did in the mornings and spotted some familiar trainers and their Pokémon. Tsunade, who was flying above her, also spotted them and landed in front of Comy's Gible with a great thud. "Gaaaaarrr!" she roared, folding her wings and lifting her head up proudly.

Last edited by xX~Rin~Xx on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes >_>)
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
TheShinyMew
TheShinyMew

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 pm

As Eevee was learning to swim, Bloom suddenly blushed.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! One of the teachers told me about you. My name is Bloom."

She eased into the water to help Eevee.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Dewott went in and was also helping steady Eevee.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Gible turned to Tsunade and then back to her trainer,ready.Comy hesitated,but nodded,and threw three more bigger rocks at gible.Gible charged draco metier as quick as she could and shot it at the rocks,which blew up in a very small explosion and landed as speacks in the water.
"Good job,Gible!"COmy said.Gible grinned and gestured toward even bigger rocks.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Harley saw them training then he saw Nade. He looked around for Hana.

"Howdy Hana." He said as he saw her, he ran over. Alakazam continuing to train with the others.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Comy continued training with gible.Comy finally threw ten huge rocks at gible,who used draco metior on them.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Nade nodded and stood next to Comy, watching Gible progress with her training.

Hana jumped down from the tree and gave a swift salute in Harley's direction.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Gible continued to train until she looked worn out,Comy reached for gible's pokeball,and gible refused it and kept pushing herself.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Harley looked to Hana.

"Are you training for the tournament?"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:15 am

"Nah, I was just hopping through the tree tops as exercise, I do it every morning" she smiled. "And no, I'm not entering the contest, that's just too much hard work for me. I'm going home for a couple of days instead and then I might be training with ol' Volky in Sunyshore for a while".
Back to top Go down
TheShinyMew
TheShinyMew

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:56 pm

After a while, Eevee started getting the hang of swimming. Bloom lifted

her up and dried her off. "That was great Eevee!" She praised. "Now we should work on

your battling skills." Bloom looked towards Comy. "Can Eevee and I practice with your Gible?"
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Dewott looked at her and puffed out his chest as to say "I'll help train." Harley smiled.

"Well have fun."
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Comy nodded and gible swam over,along with misty and all her water types.
Back to top Go down
TheShinyMew
TheShinyMew

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:58 pm

"Alright, should we head to a battlefield or battle here?" Bloom asked.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:40 am

"Here,I guess,"Comy said.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Harley ran over.

"I wanna battle!"
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:47 am

Comy nodded,"Yeah,battling's fun,can he battle too?Wait,have you two done introductions yet?"
Back to top Go down
TheShinyMew
TheShinyMew

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Bloom nodded. "Yup, I'm all ready to battle!" All of a sudden, Chimchar burst out of his pokeball. "Char! Chimchar!" He yelled. Bloom translated it. "Chimchar wants to battle first, and he says no holding back."
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1136252

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Ashley entered the room just before the battle begun seeing it called across "if this is a training battle and three of you want to battle we could do a double battle as i'm willing to join cause I need to practice anyway" looking to Comy and Harley and saying "oh hey guys" he then Bloom and his sunglasses scanned her pulling up her info he said "and hey Bloom" smiling to them all as he wandered over.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Harley waved casually.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Comy waved."Cool! ya got some kinda tricked out glasses,"Comy said,realizing how he knew bloom all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next