Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1126410

Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:49 pm

'theres a secret to battling? I just wing it and think of strategies at the last second!XD'comy thought,paying atention to Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1129002

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:15 am

"I haven't really got a secret and to be honest I only met Garchomp a few days ago so we must just have similar wavelengths and match up in the meaning that we both naturally work together well" Ashley remarked laughing a bit commanding forth Garchomp again who used another Dragon Rage attack to Grotle's back trying to force Grotle to the ground.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:30 pm

'Oh,'Comy thought.she picked a pokeball random and threw it out.Togikiss came out."Use fly!"Comy said.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:00 am

(so now Comy has used her three aswell Gible, Luxray, Togekiss)
(Bloom still has one more pokemon allowed remaining)
Ashley watched still seeing his Garchomp's move continue on course.
Back to top Go down
TheShinyMew
TheShinyMew

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-12-25
AcademyCash : 1229343

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:06 am

(Bloom only has those two pale )

"Alright guys, I have to go heal." Bloom told them. "I'll be back later!" She hurried off towards the pokemon center.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:58 pm

"Ok bye Bloom" Ashley said acting all friendly and realizing it was two on one now Garchomp and Togekiss vs Grotle and even better Ashley still had Haxorus and Espeon available for use smiling he watched for the result of his Garchomp's Dragon Attack to Grotle's Back.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:25 pm

"Hey! I'm not doubling against Harly."Comy said,returning her togikiss.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1206042

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Harley returend Grotle.

"I wont' go on, my partner is unable to continue we loose." Harley looked angry which is something he never was.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Comy was slightly surprised when she saw Harly's face and her eyes went wide.'Hope his not mad at me...'she thought and quicjly looked away at Ashley."Sorry,but I'm sure the training helped."She said,shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:16 am

Ashley said "Nice work Garchomp return" holding out his pokeball and having Garchomp return to it. Ashley then looked to Harley and told him "Nice one Harley you really put up quite a fight" being quite sincere in his compliments.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1206042

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:52 am

Harley smiled.

"Thanks." He said.

"You as well."
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:48 pm

"Thanks" Ashley said "I look forwards to battling you in the tournament if I get a chance anyway man I'll see you soon... come on Espeon" Ashley patted his side and waved politely before leaving the lake area Espeon at his side.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:57 pm

'There so tough...the tournements gonna be hard,'Comy thought,looking at the lake.it was already afternoon and the Sun was setting.they must had been training longer than she'd thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!   Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for the Tournament BEGINS NOW!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5