Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

father's warning, team genesis are coming!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140729500

father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:26 pm

"Bui bui! (Oh man!)" Jett groaned slapping himself on the forehead. Instinct turned to Tala "You're cousin has been looking after him for the last four months I'm sure he's calm now...or you're cousin is dead..." Instinct said gently. "Bui buizel zel buizel! (Switch him with me I don't wanna talk to the cat!)" Jett groaned.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1093532

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Ashley just laughed
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:34 pm

"Other than that do you have any other ideas on how to solve this?" Instinct asked. Jett, in a bad mood said nothing.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Skitty,who popped up from behind ashley's head, just sighed

OOC: night tash Smile
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:45 pm

"Narri you stay with Chordia and make sure she's safe. Nat you go with Ashley-" "To protect her right?" Nat asked cutting Tala off. "Close, for her to protect you, and I'll...go get Band....." Tala groaned putting Jett in his pokeball and walking off.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:58 am

Draco then appeared in front of the remaining group"Well,well it seems you kids are gonnna attempt to stop US? ha! in your dreams!" ashley ran and stood in front of Nat,Narri and Chordia "RUN! i can take this!" "NO way! not after what happened last time!" "trust me! i have a plan!"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1083779

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:19 am

Aaron and Ace were walking past and seen the situation. "Ashley go with Nat, we'll handle this guy!" he said as Ace jumped between them.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:24 am

"i may have lost once aaron...but..." she said changing her hand into croagunk's and getting ready to use brick break "I WON'T LOSE AGAIN!" she shouted, using brick break. Draco grabbed a tone slab that just so happened to be beside him "GO! i'll explain later!"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:33 am

"No, I unlike him am a gentleman and don't leave young ladies no matter how weird they are fight alone. Ace use Close Combat!" Aaron called. Ace willing flew in punching and kicking Draco.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:40 am

Ashley turned to Aaron,changing her hand back "hm...you never change, you've always been the determined one.." she said,smiling. two grunts from team genesis suddenly appeared and grabbed her "hehe, the commander will be interested in you!" they said. they set off a smoke bomb,letting them escape with Ashley,Draco getting up and follwin them "AARON!" ashley screamed
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:44 am

Aaron had been sneaky. "Don't worry Ashley I'll come get you when I have some help, Ace fool low her and don't let her out of your sight!" he said sending the Heracross after the frightened girl.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:46 am

Chordia pulled aaron's arm "come on! we'll all share the same fate if we don't hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:51 am

"First we wait for Tala, if we're together there will be less chance of getting caught if we're together!" Aaron insisted.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:55 am

Chordia hid her eyes behind her fringe "i can't...i've already lost my dad and now my best friend is gone..." she let go of aaron's arm "i'm sorry!!" she shouted running off
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 am

Tala showed up standing in front of Chordia. "I'm sorry for what?" she asked before seeing Aaron. "YOU?!" Nat and Narri along with the pokemon walked up to the girls.

OOC: Is Skitty still there?
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:20 am

"ashley's gone Tala! those grunts took her!" "who-who's still here?" skitty walked out, badly injured

Last edited by MarioandSonicmad on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:29 am

Tala picked up Skitty, "Me, you, Instinct, Chordia, Skyrim, Narri, Nat, Kiba, and Aaron. We also have another feline too..." Tala said gently. "Where have they taken her?!" Tala asked as Nat and Narri pulled out their Braviary and Pidgeot. "Narri, you Chordia and me will go on Baldwin, Tala, Skitty and Aaron you take Skye!" Nat said. "Aaron and you will have the best chance of tracking her so you should lead the way." Tala looked at Aaron with a hard face then climbed onto Skye's back, putting Instinct into a pokeball and Skitty on her lap. "Fine!" she groaned.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:30 am

Chordia giggled and gt on baldwin
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 am

"So kind of you... I hope that other feline isn't that crazy cat of yours!" Aaron groaned thinking of the crazy cat. He pulled a tracking device out from his bag and climbed onto the pidgeot's back. "I have a tracker on all of you and your pokemon, that way if something like this happens I can find you." he explained.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:35 am

Chordia nodded "dad...ashley... hang in there, i'm comin!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:40 am

Tala resisted the urge to slap him, "Oh my knight in shining armour! But you like me can use Aura so I will make you tell me where the tracker is so I can break it!" she groaned. "And I love my Crazy cat of mine but I don't have to explain myself to you!" Tala hissed. Rolling their eyes Nat and Narri climbed onto Baldwin's back, Nat put Kiba into his pokeball and held on tight, "Tala remember the commands for skye? they're the same as for Baldwin!" Nat called. "I remember!" Tala assured.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:43 am

Chordia's ears twitched and she held them still "they're that way!" she called pointing to the left
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:49 am

The birds took off, despite having more bodies, Boldwin was still that bit faster. "Slow down Baldwin!" Nat called. Tala had her eyes closed eyes glowing she pointed the direction she seen Ashley's aura. "We're getting close!" Tala called.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:57 am

with Ashley:
Ashley missed draco again, she was beggining to think that fighting him is useless "hm, you know you ain't all that bad, but..." draco appeared behind her and stabbed her with the dagger he kept in his pocket "i'm just doing my job!" ashley fell to to the floor hlding her hand up "*heavy breathing* no...not again..." she blacked out

back with the others:
Chordia saw the base only a few minutes away "something's wrong..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:01 am

"She's on the ground, her aura, it's going a bit red like she's in pain! Can theese guys go ANY faster!" Tala called in worry. "A little, SKYE BALDWIN MUSH!" Nat called, Both pokemon flew very fastly towards it. "I can't take this Areal ace!" Tala called. The Pidgeot used Areal Ace gaining more speed reached the base only very slightly quicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: father's warning, team genesis are coming!   father's warning, team genesis are coming! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

father's warning, team genesis are coming!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next