Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new trainer on the block

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1084032

The new trainer on the block Empty
PostSubject: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am

Chordia stood outside her classroom "where is everyone?" "pika pika chu pi?(are you sure you're not too early?)" chordia looked at her pokegear "definetely! about three minutes to go!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140720000

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:37 am

Tala, Narri and Nat walked over Nat decided to greet the other girl "Hey there, are you in this class too? My name's Nat, and this is my twin sister Narri she doesn't talk! Oh and the Herdier is Kiba and the Riolu is Skyrim and this is my cousin-" "Hi Chordia, as you might have just noticed this is my overly chatty cousin!" Tala laughed cutting Nat off.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:52 am

"hehe, i'm used to it!" pikachu walked up to tala "pika pi pika? (where's jett?)" "pikachu, don't be selfish! jett could be tired or somethin" she said bending down and patting him on the head, Pikachu pouted and looked to Tala "pikaaaa(sowee tala!)"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:05 pm

"Hehehe! Jett went on an erran for me he'll be here soon!" Tala giggled. Skyrim jumped down from Narri's shoulder and walked to Chordia's feet. "Ri riolu ri rio (He's getting some poffins for us all from Tala's bag in her dorm)" Skyrim explained. "Her herdier her her her! (You shouldn't just tell others things they might not be allowed to know!)" Kiba barked at the emanation pokemon.

Last edited by Tala Shinju on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:07 pm

"pikapika!(I see the point)"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:13 pm

"Zel buizel? Bui buizel zel bui! (What point? I'm back with the poffins!)" Jett said showing six containers with poffins. "I said 'grab one of the big containers' not Six of them!" Tala groaned. "Bui buizel zel bui buizel! (Well I don't like odd numbers!)" Jett laughed.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:22 pm

After buizel gave tala the poffins pikachu gave him a big hug "pikaaaaa!(Jeeeeett!)"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:31 pm

"Bui bui buizel zel? (Whoa man what's with this all of a sudden dude?)" Jett asked semi-returning the hug and affections. Tala just giggled at how cute it was. Kiba looked at Skyrim in a puppy dog way and Skyrim glared at him. "Ri riolu lu- (Don't even think about -)" Skyrim growled as the herdier hugged the emanation pokemon.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Chordia giggled "they've turned into girls!" pikachu glared at her "PIKA PIKA! (EXCUSE MEH!!)" chordia laughed "i'm joking l'il buddy!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:40 pm

"Bui buizel, zel zel? (heh so what was with the affection 'lil man?)" Jett asked. Narri stood quietly in the background as Nat hugged Kiba and Skyrim. Skyrim gave a very unamused look. "They are so cute today! Is there something in the air or something?" Tala asked.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Pikachu let go of jett and stepped back "pika...pika pika!(oh, i just felt like giving my fwend a hug!)" "dunno! when is this class gonna start?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:47 pm

"Well in three..." Nat said. "...Bui...(...Two...)" Jett continued "...One..." Tala whispered then the bell went and Narri walked into class with Skyrim hopping on her shoulder. "Bui buizel bui (Pikachu let's sit at the back and talk to the other trainer's pokemon!)" Jett suggested.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Chordia opened the door to see no-one there and took a seat "might as well wait for the teacher"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:51 pm

"Bui buiel bui? (So dude what do you say?)" Jett asked again. Tala sat in the seat she was given the first day next to the window.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:57 pm

pikachu jumped on chordia's shoulder "pikpika*YAAAWN*pikachu(oh,just felt like givin*YAAWN*my fwend a...hug)" pikachu managed to say before falling asleep. Chordia placed him on her lap and turned her head to face jett"hehe...pikachu doesn't have many friends other than lapras and me...so when he makes a friend he's always happy!" she said smiling and stroking Pikachu
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1074279

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Aaron walked into class and sat in an empty seat. His Heracross; Ace walked over to Jett "Hera Hera Heracross Hera? (hey Jett, why don't you introduce me to everyone?)" Ace suggested.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Chordia looked at the trainer and raised an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Tala gave a quick glare at Aaron then turned to Chordia "don't ask..." she whispered. "Bui....buizel bui, buizel zel, bui bui zel bui (Sure man...Narri and Skyrim, Nat and Kiba and Chordia and Pikachu)" Jett introduced pointing to each one in turn as other students came in.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:11 pm

pikachu gave ace a smile as chordia gave a small wave to the trainer "Aaron is it?"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Aaron lifted his head to the girl "Yeah...and you are?" he asked being polite.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Chordia bowed her head "Chordia... Chordia Askara" she raised her head and smiled
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:22 pm

"Nice to meet you miss Aska-Aska- uh, miss Chordia," Aaron said failing to prenounce Chordia's last name, he heard a slight giggle from Tala's direction but ignored it. "If I'm right we've met before but briefly, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Chordia giggled and looked in Tala's direction

OOC:sorry it's late, was startin new topic Smile
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Tala stopped giggling at Aaron's mess up and turned serious as the Teacher began taking the day's lesson as Instinct barged into the class walking past the teacher and picking put a banana peal putting it in the bin as she walked over to sit next to Jett. "What a disaster that could have caused..." she said when she seen Aaron. "What is HE doing here?!" she hissed. "Bui buisel bui bui! (He is now a student here!)" Jett answered.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Chordia took out her notebook and started writing down almost everything the teacher said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new trainer on the block   The new trainer on the block Empty

Back to top Go down

The new trainer on the block
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next