Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training in the Dark

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140732500

Training in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Narri and her Riolu, Skyrim stood in the forest. Skyrim and Narri were meditating when Narri's twin sister Nat and her Herdier, Kiba came walking over. She stood quietly and joined her sister. Nat quickly became bored with silence when she seen someone in the shadows. "Who's there?!" Nat asked.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1217178

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:59 am

A rather large and slightly intimidating Garchomp stepped forward, using the darkness to portray herself as a rather mysterious character. She stared at the girls, narrowing her eyes and tilting her head forward.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:04 am

Nat's Herdier named Kiba began to frowl at the Garchomp to intimidate it.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:08 am

The Garchomp smirked in an evil manner as she took another step forward, partially ridding herself of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:11 am

"Grrrr..Herd herd herdier? Herdier herd! (Grrrr...Who are you? And don't come any closer!)" Kiba barked. "Who are you talking to Kiba?" Nat asked obviously oblivious to the situation.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:25 am

She whipped her wings from behind her back and placed them on her stomach. "Gaaaaaarr!" she roared loudly, translating to "I'm Tsunade. I'm on my daily patrol of the woods".
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:30 am

"Her herdier herd? (Huh daily partol?)" Kiba asked. Skyrim was getting irritated with Kiba and walked over to him giving him a punch on the head. "Ri riolu ri ri lu ri" (Goanna shut up we're trying to medidtate!)" He groaned turning to Tsunade. "Riolu rio ri lu riolu! (And you stop talking to him or he'll argue with ya forever!)"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:52 am

"Ever heard of the phrase 'respect your elders'?" Tsunade grunted as a girl stealthily jumped down out of a tree above her. She was wearing a black Air Force uniform that consisted of a skirt, jacket, gloves and below the knee flat boots. "There you are Nade, I've been looking all over the place for ya'!" she exclaimed as she knuckled the Pokémon's head. She caught sight of the girls and their Pokémon. "Has she been bothering you all by any chance?" she asked them as she pulled her dear green and white ski goggles onto the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:57 am

"Wha? No, Kiba's just likes to argue with strangers and Skyrim is just a rude kid! Other than that I haven't noticed her, have you Narri?" Nat began, Narri just gave her a glare and turned away. "I guess she has but ignored her...I'm Nat by the way, and you are?" she asked getting up and offering the other girl her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:01 am

"I'm Hana!" the girl grinned over enthusiastically as she shook the other girl's hand. "So, they're meditating, right?" she questioned as she stared at the others with fascination.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:07 am

"Just Narri and Skyrim, I personally find it a bit to quiet and boreing," Nat giggled. "Narri say 'Hi' it won't kill ya!" Nat groaned to her sister. Not saying anything Nat just looked up and gave a wave before going back to meditating. "I hate her vow of silence..." Nat mumbled to herself, "Sorry about her!"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:14 am

"Oh it's okay, I have a cousin just like her" Hana smiled as she ran her fingers through her long, pink hair. "I find meditating...difficult. I prefer to be running around like an idiot and being active".
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:19 am

"Same here! It's a heck of a lot more fun too!" Nat said. Kiba was sill growling at Tsunade. Narri stood up picking up the loyal dog pokemon and moving him away from the Garchomp. then went back to meditating. "Thanks Narri he was getting annoying!" Nat giggled.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:37 am

Tsunade waddled over to Hana and stood next to her in a guarding position. "What's the actual point of meditating anyway?" Hana quizzed as she scratched her head.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:48 am

"I think it's to gain enlightenment and tranquility, or to broaden your mind an senses." Nat thought out loud. "That's what I think Narri once said anyways...."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:56 am

"I have no idea what 'enlightenment' or 'tranquility' means" she said innocently as she rubbed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:59 am

"Me neither, when she told me about it just nodded and smiled saying 'uh-huh I get it' but I didn't really..." Nat admitted. "I like you, you're cool Hana, hey, do you wanna battle?"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 am

Hana's eyes widened as soon as she heard the word 'battle'. She gave a worried glance to Tsunade and nervously clasped her hands. "Well" she began, "I'm not...that good at battling. I'm still learning the tricks of the trade and such".
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:07 am

"It's alright, I am terrible at battling too, I never win but it'll be for training purposes, that way we'll both get better!" Nat assured.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:17 am

She squinted and crinkled up her nose slightly. She was scared of battling as she knew that she was going to make a fool out of herself, or so she thought. "Well between you and me...and kinda shy about battling. Maybe when I know a few more things and gain a bit more confidence we could have a battle?".

OOC: I'm gonna have to go now, I'll probably be back in a few hours c:
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:19 am

"Ok! Well how about a race then? Back to the School?" Nat suggested.

OOC: Ok then see ya!
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:01 am

Hana's face looked somewhat relieved as a smile spread lightly across her fragile face. "Sure! Are Pokémon gonna be involved or is this strictly on foot?".
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:23 am

"Pokemon can be involved if you want, Narri come on let's race!" Nat said cheerily. Narri gave a nod getting up and putting Skyrim on her shoulder. Kiba walked over to Nat's side ready to run.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:14 am

As Hana's Garchomp had the capability to fly at an extraordinary speed she decided not to include her in the race and instead just run on foot as it wouldn't be fair. She kicked her heels in the dust and put her hands on her hips. 'This is one of the many benefits of being athletic' she thought.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:17 am

"Alright and...GO!" Nat called as they began to run. Narri had disappeared into the shadows at the beginning and Nat ran as fast as she could with Kiba at her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Dark   Training in the Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in the Dark
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next