Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The School Contest Tournament

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

Number of posts : 3094
Registration date : 2010-08-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1250492

The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:23 am

Red just applauded her
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140727750

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:27 am

"Thanks, but it's no where near as good as you guys, how long till we find out who got into next round?" Tala asked. Jett walked over arms crossed acting cool as usual. "Bui, (Cool)" he said to Instinct as a praise.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:30 am

well theres one person left
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:31 am

"And who might that be?" Tala asked dreading the possible answer.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:34 am

"Him" Red Pointed To Leon
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:36 am

Tala let out a sight of releaf "Oh good I thought you were talking about her from the other day!"
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:37 am

"You missed her then im guessing"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:38 am

"I was late, I always am for everything" Tala admitted..
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:38 am

"Well her Tyson and Amelie all performed along with Misty
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:43 am

"Aww I wanted to see them as well"
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:45 am

well you will if u gt through
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:47 am

"I'll watch even if I don't get through!" Tala promised.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1134502

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:51 am

As the other two were talking Leon looked to Tala and swiftly said "Leon" before turning to Gallade and Lucario and saying "wait here guys I'll be right back after I've shown the audience and judges what me and Blaze can do" they each nodded. Leon hearing his name called through the sound system walked down the corridor emerging into the performance field he smiled placing his hand behind his back and one handed he placed Blaze's pokeball into it's ball capsule launching it up high into the air.

The capsule then snapped open with speed the Arcanine arriving in a large blast of blue fire which shot towards the ground when it left the floor it revealed Blaze standing there in it. He then let out a mighty roar as a show of power before Leon Called over
"Ok now Blaze let's use Flame Wheel and Extremespeed Go!" Blaze beginning to spin the flames surrounding him he then flew around the field with speed the flames staying in place long enough due to the speed for a picture of Leon standing behind him pointing to become apparent Blaze then leapt high into the air before Leon called up "Now lets wrap this one up Use Overheat!" Blaze nodding the flames surrounding him in a crimson backdrop, Blaze then began dancing amongst it showing he had power but could also be cool when necessary.

After the flames died out Blaze landed on the ground pulling off another pose and roaring again in approval of it. Leon grinned nodding to Blaze who grinned back the duo leaving the stage back down the corridor from which they had once emerged soon being back in the room they were in before. Leon then sat down and began talking with Gallade and Lucario about the battle stage which would soon take place.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:58 am

Tala gave a nod to Jett then a nod over to where Leon was then she and the Buizel walked over to him and his pokemon. "Hi again, you done amazing, I didn't expect an Arcanine!" she said cheerily. "Bui bui buizel bui (If you two are half as good then you'll be at leaste top three if not first place!)"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Leon just nodded to her saying "You were good out there too and yeah Blaze is sorta a good friend to me a best friend just like these two here". Lucario then said to Jett "Lu... Lucario.. Lu... Lu.. Lu (Thanks but it'll be hard to get to first place when were competing with you guys)" smiling as he complimented them, Gallade however stood in the background chuckling at the compliment thinking that he'd make sure they'd win.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:57 pm

"We weren't very good, we just ceated sparkles like typical girls," Tala giggle nervously, she wasn't used to being complimented. "Bui...Bui Buizel bui bui. (We ain't very good this is our first ever contest.)" Jett said as Instinct walked over turning to Gallade. "Is something funny? Cuz' if you've got something to say then spit it out..." she said slyly.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Leon said to Tala "yeah but after all it is a performance and sparkle are a great performance piece you know" smiling to her reassuringly for once. Lucario just said to Jett "Lu... Lu... Lu... Lucario... Lu... (Really your first time I hadn't actually guessed you guys were great and... Instinct just ignore Gallade he's always like that take no offense)".
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:24 pm

"So how did you get Blaze to come out it's pokeball with that beautiful blue fire?" Tala asked. Instinct looked at Lucario then to Gallade "That just makes me wanna try and get him to talk!" Instinct said firmly. "Bui bui (Whatever girl)" Jett sighed.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Leon removed Blaze's pokeball complete with ball capsule from his belt and showed it to her answering "It's the seal I got on this ball capsule from when I was in Sinnoh" smiling to her and showing her a few more seals when he opened one section of his jackets and showed her his hundreds of seals he then removed another ball capsule from another pocket and handed it to her along with a few seals for it saying "there are a few spares I got so, just put the pokeball inside the ball capsule and experiment with different seals to find the one right for you and your pokemon ok" smiling as a twinkle appeared in his eye.

Lucario then looked to Instinct again and said
"Lu... Lucario... Lu... Lu (Trust me not a good idea he's not much of a talker but his actions speak louder than his words so he doesn't really need to talk come to think of it)" he then shrugged it off and Gallade slowly wandered back to Leon's side to await there battle.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:22 pm

"It's ok you don't need to give me them I was just curious," Tala said quickly handing them back "I had seen them before in a contest but no one told me what they were!"

"Bui buizel...Bui bui bui...(A bit late...When she's got an idea in her head it's hard to get it out...)" Jett sighed. "I'm not that bad!" Instinct protested. Jett just rolled his eyes thinking of some of the other ideas that she had over the past.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:38 am

Red smiled and looked at the screen as the announcer said OK and here are the players moving on to the next round 137 of you entered but only 8 can make it" The Pictures turned up and making it through were:

1st - Elise
2nd - Leon
3rd - Red
4th - Amelie
5th - Richard (Hell be out soon Razz)
6th - Misty
7th - Tala
8th - Tyson
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:04 am

Tala was so happy at the result turning to Leon and Gallade congratulating them then going over to Red and the group congratulating them too. Instinct smiled briefly at the result and Jett became excited high-fiving any Pokemon he seen.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:52 am

Red smiled knowing that he is through so did Amelie and Tyson Elise was just set for the next round "The match ups will now be set"The announcer said the match ups were shown:

1st round
Tala vs Amelie

2nd Round
Elise vs Richard

3rd Round
Red vs Tyson

4th Round
Leon vs Misty

Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:07 am

Tala turned to Jett and Instinct who Nodded back at her. "Good luck." Tala said to Amelie "Let's both give it our all and not be easy on each other, ok?"
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:47 am

"OK Big bro im gonna win for you" Red smiled even though he knew he was against Tyson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The School Contest Tournament   The School Contest Tournament - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The School Contest Tournament
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next