Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunch With A Fresh Face

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1206928

Lunch With A Fresh Face Empty
PostSubject: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:44 am

Hana walked into the cafeteria, her Luxray following sharp at her heels. She turned around to look for her new friend, Tala, who was a couple of strides behind her. "Bolt?" she said lightly to her Pokémon. "Will you please go save us a table?". The Luxray nodded and pounded over to an empty table, jumping onto it and claiming it as his own.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140722250

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:23 am

"So do you have any family or friends here?" Tala asked sitting at the table. She lifted her bag and began to pull out things for lunch.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:58 am

"Mhm! As a matter of fact I currently have a cousin here and my ma's a temporary teacher here when she has time off from her job in the Air Force" Hana grinned as she sat down opposite Tala. "Oh, and my best friend joined here just to see me. Her name's Trix, you may have seen her around".
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:03 pm

"I seen her earlier in the AcademyMart... Oh so your the one she came to find that makes sense!" Tala said pulling out pokemon food, a container of pokeblock and a sandwhich. she gave Instinct the pokemon food and pokeblock. Instinct then looked through Tala's bag.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:10 pm

"At the PokéMart? She never goes there...I wonder what she was buying" she mumbled to herself as she took a poké cookie out of her bag and gave it Bolt to chew.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:15 pm

"A pokeball... Instinct what are you looking for?" Tala asked. "Where are my poffins?" Instinct asked. "I forgot to pack poffins, but the pokeblock will be enough and you can have some cookies too." Tala groaned. Instinct didn't look happy and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:32 pm

"She must be planning on catching a new Pokémon...". She narrowed her eyes as she gazed at the wall in mid-thought. Her Luxray was still chewing on the cookie when he chucked it up in the air and caught it in his mouth, devouring it whole.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Tala gave a giggle and began to eat her sanwhich. Instinct soon greedily finished her food and decided to talk to Bolt. "I wonder is she always lost in thought?" Instinct asked the Gleam eyes pokemon.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:44 pm

"Uh? Nah, she only does that stuff if she's annoyed or summin' " he replied as he winced due to a chunk of food being stuck in his throat.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:46 pm

"Careful, don't choke now!" Instinct giggled. "Hana is something wrong?" Tala asked a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:54 pm

He puffed his cheeks out and took a large gulp, sticking his tongue out and making a disgusted face as he felt the lump slide down his throat.
"Hmm?" Oh yeah, I'm totally fine" Hana smiled innocently, still thinking about Trix and what she could potentially be up to.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:58 pm

"If you want to know what she's up to then ask her," Tala suggested pulling a container of cookies from her bag. "Here relax and have a cookie!" she said childishly.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Hana grinned and nodded her thanks as she took the cookie. "Y'know, I never know what that girl's up to" she spurted out, cookie crumbs flying everywhere. "She reassures me that there's nothing to worry about but...eh, her research worries me".
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:09 pm

"Reminds me of Kerri and Merri. Kerri is always out doing some sort of dangerous research and Merri is always worried about her. But she always knows if Kerri every really needs help she'll ask no matter how stubborn she is," Tala said offering the pokemon some cookies too.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:20 pm

"Well y'see, the thing with Trix is that she's smart and calm but she can be mighty stubborn. She never lets anyone help her, not even me" she began to mumble as she watched Bolt gnaw on the cookie.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:26 pm

"No matter how stubborn anyone is we all know when we have no choice but to ask for help. I mean Instinct was always so stubborn she never asked anyone for help even if it half killed her but one day she learnt she need to ask for help and that's when we began to become friends," Tala told Hana stroking the Absol on the back of her head while she nibbled a cookie.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:32 pm

"So your Absol used to be stubborn? What exactly happened to her so that she realised she needed to ask for help?".
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:34 pm

"Well she was about to fall of a cliff to her death, then I came over and tried to help," Tala began.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Hana nodded in understanding. "It's amazing how people and Pokémon can finally come to their senses" she said, sipping her bottle of cola slightly.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:55 pm

"Yeah, so don't worry right now she doesn't feel she needs help and she proberly doesn't need help but one day when she does need help she will ask, trust in that," Tala assured.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:03 pm

She bit her lip and raised her eyebrows, subconsciously nodding. Looking up, she saw a familiar face and a familiar Ampharos stood near the doorway.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Tala followed Hana's gaze and gave a smile to their visitor. "Hi, come sit with us, we have cookies!" Tala called cheerily.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:18 pm

Trix turned to face them and shot them a half smile. Rheo gently floated his way over to Hana and landed on her lap, receiving a weary glance from Bolt.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:21 pm

"Hello Trix and Rheo..." Instinct began. "...how are you both? And did you catch anything?" Tala finished.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:28 pm

"We're fine" she said as Rheo gave them a wave. She paused for a second, processing Tala's words. "Caught anything? As in a Pokémon? No, we've just been continuing our studies".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch With A Fresh Face   Lunch With A Fresh Face Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch With A Fresh Face
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next