Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day, first adventure

Go down 
+2
Tristan
who?
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

Number of posts : 3094
Registration date : 2010-08-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1252242

First day, first adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:11 pm

"Ladies First"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140729500

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:15 pm

"Ok, Instinct use Attract!" Tala called. Instinct winked at Blaziken senting pink hearts flying at the Blaze pokemon.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:19 pm

"Blaziken use Blaze kick" The Pick hearts get destroyed Blaziken the speeds towards Absol
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:22 pm

"Don't give up try Attract may have failed but try using Fututre Sight then Razor Wind!" Tala called. Instinct's eyes glowed pink for a few seconds before going back to normal and using Razor Wind.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:56 am

"Blaziken Again then Close Combat" Blaziken Kicks the Razor wind and flies behind Instict and kicks him in the air using many punches and kicks against him Blaziken ends with a Blaze Kick throttling Instinct down to the ground
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:01 am

Instinct got up breathing heavily. "Instinct into the trees and use Perish Song!" Tala called hoping the cover of the trees may help as a defense. Leaping into a nearby tree Instinct began to sing Perish Song when a hue of psychic energy rushed towards Blaziken.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:05 am

"Blaziken Fire Shield" Blaziken starts spinning quickly shielding itself from both the persish song and the future sight using a Shield of fire given from his blaze kick
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Surprised at the amazing display of defensive tactics Tala put her big bag down behind her before calling for Instinct to use Razor Wind in a last attempt to cause some damage but also gave Instinct's hiding place in a tree to the left of Blaziken.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1093532

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Ashley gets out of a purple convertable with an older teenage girl in it. with her skitty on her shoulder, Ashley turned to face her sister and pouted slightly "sis, are you SURE i'll survive here?" her sister gave her a cheerful smile as always "duh! if I can survive, you can do it longer!" " but you went to a different pokemon academy..." " ah,it's all the same really! and remeber, i'm available to call if you go insane and wanna come home! believe me that's what happened to me!" Ashley couldn't help but laugh " d'aww,Rikki!" Rikki started up the car and blew her sister a kiss "see ya squirt! *turns to her turtwig beside her* lets roll turtwig!" *Rikki drives away* "instinct, use razor wind!" Ashley turned her head in the direction of the battlefield "i know that voice... let's go skitty!" running towards the battlefield, skitty started meowing frantically "skitty, what's up?"
skitty was trying to warn her that she was about to trip over a large backpack in front of her. pity that she was too late. "aw,darn!" Ashley shouted, clutching her ankle.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Turning to the fallen girl Tala immediately recognised her on sight "Ash...?Ashley Daniels?Long time no see I thought you weren't coming till tomorrow! I'm in the middle of a battle do can you hang on a sec?" Tala said turning her attention back to the battle.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:11 pm

"Uh...no probs besides I'm jinxed and always hurt my ankle so I'll be quiet don't mind me guys!" Ashley said as Skitty sat on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:00 pm

"Hey Tala i think it'll be better if we stop the battle its your first one here and i think i found your strengths and weaknesses that you can sort out"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:49 am

]"Ok! Instinct time to get down!" Tala called in agreement. Instinct leaped out of the tree landing in front of Tala, Ashley and Skitty. Tala took an Oran berry from her bag and gave it to instinct who ate it happily. "Thanks we've learnt a lot from the experience! If I'm right we need to work on defense and countering type advantages, right?" she asked hoping for some advice. She took another Oran berry from her bag and threw it over for Blaziken.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:35 pm

"I think i might also help you performance wise as well"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:05 am

"Thanks Red, but I think it might be best if Ashley our Pokemon and me got settled in and meet a few others in the school first if that ok?" Tala suggested smiling.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:22 am

Yeah sure u need help up Ashley?
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:21 am

"let's see..." Ashley said, trying to get up... But she didn't get very far up "if you don't mind,darn... I'm sure this ankle only got better last week..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:06 am

With a bit of a giggle Tala helped Ashley up "What way to the nurse's office?" Tala asked. Instinct picked Skitty up by the scruff of the neck and slung the smaller pokemon onto her back. "Don't get too comfy or too used to a co-carry 'cuz I won't always be nice!" Instict moaned.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:04 pm

"IS there even a nurse's office?" Ashley asked nervously...slightly blushing "listen...did i disturb your battle? 'cause if i did i apologise! i didn't mean to..." skitty,sitting on instinct's back,looked at Ashley and pouted slghtly,apologising as well.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:55 pm

"Hang on ive got bandages" Red carefully puts it round her leg and helps Ashley up
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:46 pm

"Thanks, she panics...a lot! I guess we best go in and get settle huh? Come on Ash!" Tala said cheerily indecating for the other girl to go with her into the school. Instinct std between the girls and looked from one girl to the next waiting for Ashley's reply.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:52 am

"thanks guys, you're a big help!" Ashley smiled as Skitty climbed onto her shoulder "hope we can get together for a battle later Red" she said as she smiled and gave him a wink "let's go Tala!" she said,slowly walking towards the academy.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:16 am

"Hey if ya wanna learn more meet me at the Lake
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:42 pm

"hm, i'll do that!" ashley gave him a smile and continued inside
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-03
AcademyCash : 1048054

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:18 pm

mind if I jump I am new here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First day, first adventure
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next