Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katniss.
Katniss.

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-17
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1097777

From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' Empty
PostSubject: From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework'   From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Okay, so th'name's Katniss. Katniss Everdeen.

...Yes, yes, I got that name from the Hunger Games. I am obsessed with the books and the movie, so I decided to get creative and make Katniss return from the Hunger Games, and decide to join the Academy. She still has all her history, (grew up in DIstrict 12, Peeta, ect...) and I just wanna have fun with it. cB

Name
--
Katniss Everdeen

Appearence
--
From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' Xllzkm

Katniss Everdeen is a girl, about 5''6, with brown hair and misty grey eyes, a pure sea of secrets.
Her brown hair is preferrably braided, as shown in the image, and hanging over her shoulder. She enjoyes wearing any shirt, and skinny pants with her signature boots. Though sometimes she mixes it up when it's warm out by wearing short-shorts, any coloured tang-top, and flip-flops.

Personality
--
Katniss is a determined girl, trained with an arrow an knife from her time in the Hunger Games, which was a mere three weeks ago. She takes care of her mother and sister, Prim, for her father was blown up while doing his job as a miner. Katniss isn't afraid to push it to the limit; meaning kill. She will, and she has. She only laughs when she has to, and is constantly focused on her work.

Pokemon
--
From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' S3hjz6
Cascade (nicknamed Cassie)
lv. 60 Jolteon
Femmie

Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
AcademyCash : 1309771

PostSubject: Re: From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework'   From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Hey and welcome!

I can understand why one would pick Catpiss Neverclean *COUGH COUGH* katniss everdeen sorry...

Hahaha, nqah, welcome, Jennifer Lawrence is so hot when she played Katniss lol xD

I loved the book and the movie, hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Katniss.
Katniss.

PostSubject: Re: From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework'   From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:06 pm

xD Lol.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework'   From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm really glad we have another hunger games fan here, I really like the hunger games. Read all the books and watched the first film (2nd is scheduled to release on 22nd November 2013). Loved them. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Katniss.
Katniss.

PostSubject: Re: From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework'   From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Lol I'm currently reading the books, but I went to see the movie, like, 5 times...x3
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework'   From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Did you see the movie first? I made the mistake of seeing the movie THEN reading the books Sad
Back to top Go down
Katniss.
Katniss.

PostSubject: Re: From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework'   From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 pm

...Maybe. xD
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1213292

PostSubject: Re: From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework'   From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:03 am

Not to be rude I really do appreciate your welcome but cold you please make your sig smaller? It takes up way to much room.
Back to top Go down
Katniss.
Katniss.

PostSubject: Re: From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework'   From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:30 pm

'fraid I can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework'   From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework' Empty

Back to top Go down

From 'Fight-To-The Death' to 'Do your Homework'
Page 1 of 1