Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dance Committee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1212428

The Dance Committee  Empty
PostSubject: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:31 am

"This is taking FOREVER!" Hana screamed as she thumped the table.
"Be patient" Trix sighed. "You put up the posters telling all the people interested in the school dance to come to this classroom, right?".
"Of course I did! I'm not stupid Trick!".
The girls both sighed and waited for the students to turn up to the meeting to discuss the school's upcoming event. Hana's Arcanine and Trix's Rampardos were stood at the doorway, looking for any potential visitors.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1134502

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 am

Ashley then entered the room and said "Hey girls any luck with other committee members?" his Espeon walking to the door to also look for other potential visitors.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1211542

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Harley walked in then looked back.

"Greg are you coming?"

"No..." Harley shrugged.

"Oh hi Hana, Ashley, and um........" Harley studied Trix.....

"Woops guess I forgot yur name heh." Harley said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:50 am

Ashley looked to Harley as he entered and said "Oh hey Harley so you come to help with the dance?" not realizing the stupidity of his question as it was the dance committee meeting room.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Harley looked at him and nodded smiling.

"So um.... the dance is gonna be where?" He asked, he thought the gym but it's always in the gym. Maybe somewhere outside on a nice warmish cool night.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 pm

"Well" Trix began as she stood up slowly. "I was thinking somewhere out of the ordinary. We don't want the event to be stale before it begins so how about a different location for that dance the normal?".
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:30 am

Ashley had an Idea as he could hide his hut behind a panel or a screen he said "How about we hold the event under a waterfall I know of?" figuring it would be a good place to hold the event.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:47 am

"But wouldn't it be all damp and icky?" Hana quizzed.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:54 am

Ashley just said "nah it'll be fine I mean I normally go there to just chill out and it's dry enough as it is so.... yeah" Ashley wondered whether this location would suffice now or not.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:51 pm

"Hmm...well, I suppose so...but won't it be too dark?"
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Harley thought about it.

"What if we use electric type pokemon to light the place up if it is dark think about how cool it would look with the refelection of the water on the cieling and the electricity.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Ashley nodded agreeing "Great idea Harley and in fact why don't we give the dance an Electric types theme so we do all up about electric types?" he pulled out his PDA and his personal messenger sending a message across to the design department at the agency requesting them to design a dance under the waterfall based around electric types so he could have a rough design to show the others. Ashley soon got a reply pulling out his laptop and opening it up starting it, logging in with his password and showing them a magnificent Electric types design for under the waterfall asking "hows that cause give me the all clear and i'll get some guys I know in to begin the decoration?".
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:06 am

"So much for sharing the work load, this is just like a one man team" Trix muttered as she folded her arms and sat on the edge of the table. Hana rolled her eyes at the girl's complaints and joined the conversation yet again. "Well...couldn't we do a spot of decorating ourselves? After all, it should be us doing the work" she asked, diagonal mouthed. "Oh, and I totally agree with the idea of our Pokémon illuminating the place, it'd give the event an even bigger naturalistic sense".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Committee    The Dance Committee  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dance Committee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Ranger Class-
Jump to: