Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1216678

One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos Empty
PostSubject: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 am

Trix pushed one of the old doors open gently, trying her best not to make a noise. She looked around, not really sure of what to do. "Um, Ree, where the heck are we supposed to go?" she asked her Ampharos, who tilted his head to the side in response. She sighed, spotting what must have been a student in the hallway. "Hello" she said politely as she approached them. "Do you know a fourteen year-old girl named Hana Quinn Renée Sikora? She's a trainer here I presume".
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1138752

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:52 am

Ashley turned around seeing the girl his Sunglasses scanning her he said "oh hey..." his Sunglasses then found a pic of Hana and he had seen her in fact the sunglasses found her with the satellite imaging "oh yeah Hana I know her she's down that corridor there follow it along then turn right then left then left then right ok" deciding instead he should just take her "here just follow me and Espeon" Espeon emerging from behind his legs and heading down the Corridor, Ashley following and assuming Trix would too.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:56 am

Trix and Rheo exchanged a quick glance before both shrugging and following the strange boy. She took a pokéball out of her pocket and clutched it tightly.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1215792

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:06 am

Greg was leaning against the lockers thinking. He heard someone coming, he looked up expecting Harley. Nope noone was there. He saw Ashley and a girl he had never seen before walking over. He just watched Ashley. He completely ignored the new girl, for now he just didn't like Ashley. He looked over to the new girl.

"Hey, welcome to the academy."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 am

"Hey" she smiled, her Ampharos waving sweetly to him. She gave a weary glance at Ashley, for anyone who wears sunglasses indoors was suspicious to her.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:12 am

He waved back Pikachu ran from around the corner and jumped onto Greg's shoulder licking his cheek.

"You found me." he said smiling.

"So what bings you here?" He asked the new girl then stopped.

"How stupid of me," He put out his hand.

"My names Greg, this is Pikachu." Pikachu smiled happily at being introduced this time.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:20 am

"The name's Trix" she replied, shaking Greg's hand. "Some people prefer to call me Trick, I don't mind either way. Oh, and this is Rheo" she said, nudging her Pokémon in the side. "We're here to find someone called Hana Sikora, this...boy here is taking me to her".
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:22 am

Greg looked behind him.

"Yeah, I just saw Hana a bit down the ways. It's not like you really need a guide for it though." He said a little sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:25 am

"Yeah, I mean I could just walk down there, I'm sure I'll find my way". Trix looked at Ashley again, not sure of what the boy was doing as he stood completely still.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:38 am

Ashley looked to her and said "whatev's" realizing something he said "oh i'm sorry I forgot to say the names Ashley if you ever need me go to the waterfall in the forest just trust me" he then looked to Greg after sending the data to the base saying "oh hey again Greg" turning with Espeon and climbing out of the window and onto the roof where the went to think and look out across the view even if it did look a bit weird him climbing out of the window.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:41 am

Trix narrowed her eyes at the boy jumping through the window and without saying a word began to walk slowly down the hallway to where she believed her best friend to be.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1136160

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Meanwhile,Max,Maya,and Melody were walking back to the academy when they spotted the boy from the carnival and Maya quickly pushed herself and her sisters out of veiw'leaning against the wall below ashley.she turned her hearing aid up and listenend,though she doubted he would talk to himself.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:54 am

Ashley wouldn't though he was just humming whilst completing one of his sketches. Espeon was laying in front of him basking in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:36 pm

'Is that...Hana? No way, since when did she have pink hair?' Trix thought to herself as she saw a pink-headed figure in the distance. "Miss Sikora! What have you done to your hair?!" she yelled with a grin. Hana, recognising the voice instantly, swung around and threw herself at the girl. "TRICK!" she yelled a little too enthusiastically, giving her a salute. "That's my little soldier" Trix smiled, giving her a salute in return. They both nodded their heads and released it, Hana beaming at her all the while.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:02 pm

the shouts interfeared with Maya's aids,making her not hear the hum. she pulled them off."Maya...?"Max asked,realizing what had happened."I'm ok,"Maya asurred her sisters,but then realized by the looks on her sister's faces she had shouted,having her ears been hurting.the tripplets looked up at the roof,bt before looking to make sure,they assumed he had heard them and quickly ran away from the building.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Ashley hadn't as he was too busy and caught up in his sketch to have heard nor seen them coming close to the completion of the sketch.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:47 pm

they reached a window and hopped inside to see two girls.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:02 pm

Greg heard the shout. He looked up and then over at Pikachu and he walked over to where he saw the two girls.

"hey Hana, and.... Trix?" he asked. He wondered how those two know each other but other than that he didn't care enough. He was curious as to why Trix was here.

"So uh... Trix are you entering the tournament?"
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:43 pm

"Hana and trix?um....I'm max and these are my sisters,Maya and Melody,"Max said.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:31 pm

^ Totally didn't read the actual point of the thread. Intruding again, as always.

IC:
"Hmm?" Oh no, I'm just here for my research and to see this wonderful girl of course" Trix smiled cheekily as she turned to face Greg.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos   One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos Empty

Back to top Go down

One Lonely Girl And Her Ampharos
Page 1 of 1