Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Ranger's beginning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1136252

ranger - A new Ranger's beginning Empty
PostSubject: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:15 am

A young lad of the age of 13 walked up to the school gates his Squirtle on his shoulder and entered the academy looking around. The boy soon found the main building and could easily tell he had to find where to sign up for the Pokemon Ranger part of the school placing but knowing you weren't allowed a partner pokemon till you were a full ranger leading Squirtle to a secret compartment in a wall he'd called ahead a favor from a friend to organize sliding it open and crawling through before turning on a light and shutting the hatch he explained "listen as soon as I become a ranger your my partner but till then you gotta stay here and i'll stay here too this is my room" he pointed to his bed Squirtle feeling relieved "and so i'll see you whenever i'm not in lessons alright" Squirtle nodded with a "Squirtle squirt squirt Squirtle" allowing the boy to leave the room wriggling back under the miniature door compartment and back into the corridor unseen.

(Just to say no-one say they saw him get out as it is at the minute that's his secret room)

The lad then headed down the corridor in search of the sign-up room to sign-up and get his uniform eventually finding the rangers part of the school and sign-up room entering he noticed another person in the room signing up clearly being another new student for the academy approaching the other student turned around.

(Please may someone make another ranger as a friend for him and it can be male or female please then they can be partners or team-mates or something)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1133660

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:42 pm

i]Bo Dales [/i]bo finished signing her name and handed the sheet to the receptoinest. she turned and walked away quickly,but bumped into a boy behind her."S-sorry,"She stamered,backing away quickly.but she hadn't as much been talking to the boy as she had been to her partner,that small electric spider from pokemon black/white that i forgot the name of. he was hiding in the pocket that had bumped into the boy.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:50 am

(Joltik the little electric spider)

"oh that's alright forgive and forget" he headed towards the desk and began filling out the form whilst talking "so the name's Sean what's yours?" finishing up the form and handing it back to the receptionist who sent the two of them down the corridor to the store with a slip and receive their school ranger uniforms. As Sean walked along he awaited the girls response.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
AcademyCash : 1309771

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:03 am

(Did you not say that Sean was 15 in his intro? Here you say he is 13)
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:13 am

(thank you for alerting me I have edited it now and bn why not join in make a ranger student character and join us? come on it'll be fun)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:32 am

(Okay Very Happy

What's a ranger, is it one of the dudes with those circle the Pokemon things?)

Alfie walked meekly up through the Academy doors, a Ponyta, StarLight, by his side. He was 13, and tall for his age with cropped black hair and wearing a pair of black Jeans, a pair of tinted shades and a DC t-shirt. He saw a Girl singing a form, he walked up.

"Hey! What are you doing? I want to sign up to be a ranger but I don't know how." he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:21 am

(Yeah here's a link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Ranger_(Ranger_series)

Sean turned hearing this saying to the girl "one second i'll help him out" and he walked back to him saying "don't disturb her but still here" he walked the boy into the room taking one of the forms and handing it to him he then got a pen from his pocket and said "right here i'll run you through it" he asked each question going down the list and wrote out the answers pushing it back across the desk he then took a slip from the receptionist also known as an operator and said "thanks" she smiled to him as he walked away saying "come on Alfie follow us we gotta go receive our uniforms" he handed Alfie the slip and caught up with the girl the three of them walking along to the store and said to the girl "right where were we... oh that's right your name?" he waited for an answer whilst walking along.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:14 pm

"Err.. I'm alfie! Nice to meet you..." He said shyly.
"You are...?"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:43 am

Sean laughed a bit and said "I sorta knew you were called Alfie your name was on the form" he soon followed it up with "i'm Sean by the way nice to meet you guys" he looked to their pokemon and reminded them "hey guys just saying remember were not allowed a partner pokemon til were official rangers so those two will have to hide it out til then" keeping his Squirtle a secret.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:52 pm

"SSHHH!"Bo warned,but it was too late. the receptionest had heard.Joltik trembled,scared,in her pocket.'how did he know about Joltsi anyway?!'she thought,angrily backing away from the receptionist,who stepped toward her.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Sean had multiple hideouts across the school organized by a family friend (The Rio's) he said "guys follow me" running along to a second secret panel telling Bo she could use this to hide Joltik and have it as her room to use. Sean ran a little further telling Alfie he could use a third secret room but not telling them where his was or that he had a pokemon of his own. Sean then regrouped with the others saying "sorry but still now you guys have a place to stay anyway what's the name then" he was clearly asking this to the girl (Bo). Sean was walking down the corridor when he said this eventually reaching the store where he handed in his slip and was gave a rather dashing Ranger School outfit. (ranger - A new Ranger's beginning Prso10)
Sean awaited a reply from the girl before he would head to his room to change into his new uniform.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:33 pm

(Man i love those uniforms!I can just see a bo in that outfit!)Bo recieved hers saying,"Cool I'm Bo.But(She pulled Sean into a corner)dont ya think the receptionist is gonna tell someone abot me?"She looked really worried."I don't wanna think about what they'd do to Joltsi?"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:02 pm

Sean calmly replied "they wouldn't do anything as their in the ranger union they protect pokemon not do anything bad but anyway who'd find where they're hiding a .... family friend helped me out by giving me secret rooms all across the school" Sean then looked back to the uniform and said "right i'll meet you back here in 10 mins cause I gotta go change into the new uniform" he turned and headed towards his room sliding through the small door which he closed behind him and saw Squirtle on his bed sleeping deciding not to disturb him yet he ended up getting changed and as he pulled his shirt over his head he saw Squirtle standing on the bed jumping up and down happily smiling and laughing he called across "squirtle squirtle squirt!" Sean put on his tie and jacket before picking up squirtle and hugging him smiling he said "so how do I look" placing Squirtle on the bed Squirtle nodded in agreement throwing Sean his sunglasses which he casually put on and said "so I gotta go meet some new friends Bo and Alfie and i'll see you later when I return from class ok buddy" Squirtle nodded slightly discouraged but happy for Sean giving him a `see you later` hug before Sean wriggled out of the small door unseen and headed back to Bo. Sean then calmly waited half way between both doors for one of them to emerge in their new uniform.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Bo came out first,dressed in her uniform.she turned,waved good bye,and turned back to Sean.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Sean looked to her and said "wow you look cool" remembering all uniforms have their own School Styler clipped onto the belt reaching down he removed it and started to examine it closely saying to Bo "look you've got one too I mean I almost didn't notice mine".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Cool!"Bo said,picking it up.she turned it over in her hands.then a voice called over them"Entrance exam!Capture on!"Two picahu came in from down the hallway.bo stood back-to-back with Sean,styler in hand.'ok,'she thoght.'how did mom do it...?'she thrust her styler forword,pressing a button and sending the poke'top out of the styler and onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Sean aimed it with speed saying "it's voice activated" he called out "capture on!" the disc shooting from the Capture Styler and beginning to circle one of the pichu Sean swaying his arm in a movement to keep it going as he memorized from his dad and on tv news channels. Suddenly Pichu was captured and Sean called "Capture Complete!" Mr Kaplan stepping forward from the shadows as he had recently been transferred to the academy for teaching purposes Mr Kaplan congratulated Sean "Well done you have been accepted now to see how your friend does". Sean looked across to Bo staying by her side and said "come on you can do this just keep calm" being very encouraging but staying cool.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Bo nodded and picked her top up.she put it back in the styler.focus...."Caputer ON!"she said,shooting the top out and moving her hand as it circled the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:56 pm

(Alfie hasn't met Bo yet)

Alfie came rout of his room last, and he walked up to Bo and Sean.

"God, I look so stupid" He moaned. "Wish I could wear my own clothes"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:55 am

Sean looked at him and said "nah you don't look too bad anyway quiet Bo's just finishing her entrance exam" he stood there watching the disc circle Pichu repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:30 pm

"Capture COMPLETE!"Bo said as the pichu was captured and looked friendly.suddenly,Mr.Kaplan got a message on his styler.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:35 am

(You can say what it says I dunno what to put)

Sean heard the sound and said "Nice one well done Bo" but then turned hearing another sound it being the message asking "what is it sir?".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:06 pm

The ranger teachure looked very worried."Is something wrong?"Bo asked."Ver!"The teachure shouted."Two students and a little girl have gone missing on mount silver!"Bo gasped.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:59 am

"I may only be a student ranger but I still wanna help" Sean said confidently looking to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:59 pm

"And he's not doin' it without me!"Bo said,stepping up beside sean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   ranger - A new Ranger's beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Ranger's beginning
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next