Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Off On Her Travels...Again.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1212428

Off On Her Travels...Again. Empty
PostSubject: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:38 am

"I'M LATE!" Hana screamed as she ran down the hallway with her bag slung over her shoulder. "Wait!" she heard someone call, it being her mother which frustrated the girl even more. "I need to give you a run through of your schedule. You'll be home for two days and then your father will take you to Sunyshore where Volk will be waiting for you. You'll stay there for two days as a 'trial run' and if you don't like it then you can return here, but if you're comfortable with so much training then you'll stay there for five days and so on. Me and your dad only want you to improve your skills and show people of how capable you are and we think that starting with Volk's a good idea since he can help train Bolt, not to mention he and your dad are very close. Who knows, since I'm good friends with Cynthia, she may help you train in the future too". Hana's facial expression was still aggravated as she didn't appreciate long speeches when she was already running late. "Thanks ma, bye ma, gotta go now ma, c'ya m-" "-WAIT" her mother scolded her before pulling out a photograph from her pocket. "Could you please give this photo to Volk when you see him?". It was a picture of Volkner, Hana's father and Hana when she was little. They were all stood in a row displaying weird gestures to one-another. "Course ma, gotta go" Hana saluted, running off towards the doors to catch her helicopter.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1131910

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:37 pm

(what can i say here?shes running toward a helicopter,and I think I'll just wait till she gets to where shes going and come in there)
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1211542

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Harley saw the helicopter and Hana run out. He figured she was heading off and he waved.

"See ya bud."
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:42 pm

(.....still waiting.....)
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1134502

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:26 am

(Ha I might just pop in in Sunnyshore aswell considering Volkner is Leon's dad which would sorta make our characters friends via our characters dads but still i'll wait for you to arrive and be there will Volkner training)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
AcademyCash : 1308021

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:45 am

Tristan ran after Harley, wondering what had happened. He saw Hana running to the chopper, and shouted after her.

"Hana, where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:19 pm

(Well she's going home for two days and THEN she's going to train with Volkner).

Hana waved at Harley before craning her neck around to catch sight of Tristan. "I'm going home!" she yelled, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:27 am

(.............)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:17 pm

(Comy, don't post random shit like that please)

"Have fun Hana! It'll be quite lonely without you."
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1211542

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Harley also waved.

"See ya soon Hana. Fly carefully!"
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:43 am

(Is she on the plaine yet?)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:57 am

(Helicopter >_<)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:30 pm

(Right helicopter)
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:58 pm

She saluted once again before sliding the door open and sitting next to her father, closing it slowly behind her.

NOW she's in the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:50 pm

(thanks,sure I can think of something....got it! new charicter!)Tara rode her partner giscor threw the clouds until she noticed the winds picking up slightly.she nodded to gliscor,who nodded back before picking up speed and flying toward the direction of the wind.Soon,Tara and gliscor noticed a helicopter threw the clouds.(she's riding gliscor by having him hold onto her hoodie's hood,which I am pretending is very strong so it wont rip or any thing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off On Her Travels...Again.   Off On Her Travels...Again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Off On Her Travels...Again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Hall One-
Jump to: