Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alley comes to the academy(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1131910

academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:01 pm

"Im sure he's the only one left that can stop me,"the guy said. Comy considered the way he said this that he had caught someone else. Comy and Alley snuck as close as they dared.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1134502

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Ashley knew he wasn't gonna get any information out of him this way going further along before heading back and managing to drop down out of the vent unseen walking over to the chair and ducking down so he could get a proper listen in and he could hear Cyrus saying "_________________".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:57 pm

"You grunts,go search for him!"Comy and Alley hid behind their pokemon,who acted like wild pokemon,until the grunts had left.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 am

Once they had left Ashley arose leaning on the back of the chair calmly and said "So looking for someone?" smiling as he walked around to the front of the chair calling out his Haxorus, Garchomp and Espeon each awaiting the grunts return.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Comy and Alley watched. when they heard foot steps behind them they quickly hid behind Comy's pokemon until the grunts were back in the room.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:55 am

Ashley watched as Cyrus growled a low growl, Cyrus was about to hit the panic button which would have sent for the guards when Espeon turned using Psychic and tearing the button out of it's socket totally useless now. Espeon turned back to it's doorway waiting once more. Ashley's sunglasses beeped sending through a detection Ashley then called out "Come on out guys I see you can't stay outside as I said" awaiting them to arrive.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Comy was only half as surprised as Alley that they had been found when they walked over to him."Sorry.."Comy said,her pokemon walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:47 am

Ashley then said "it's alright just along as this guys alone and my team are covering the exits" suddenly his sunglasses beeped again Ashley also growling as Cyrus did he had just gotten word his younger brother and someone in green was with him Ashley decided to keep quiet though as he knew his brother would be used against him otherwise. Ashley just said "So what are you doing then Cyrus? old friend" sarcastically awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:06 pm

"Who?"Alley whispered to Ashley,hiding behind him from Cyrus,who was glaring at all of them.he pressed a button on the arm of his chair,making a rope net fall over them. he pressed another,catching Comy's pokemon in a cage."Ratacate!Megabite!"Comy called.Raticate bit the cage as hard as he could but didn't leave a dent.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 am

Haxorus turned as they had avoided it running at the cage and swinging his head the blades on it hitting the cage and slashing it open (Haxorus' blades can cut through any metal). Espeon turned to Cyrus using Psychic and pinning him there whilst Garchomp moved to the net using Dragon Claw to slice it open. Ashley looked to his team and said "nice work guys when we return to base i'll get you a relaxing day off ok?" smiling to them as they nodded. Ashley held out his hands to help Alley and Comy up.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm

"Thanks,"Alley said."I there is such a thing,"Comy added,thiking about all the crazy days she'd had at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:15 pm

Ashley replied "That's alright" he then walked to Cyrus once the others were up and pulled Cyrus from the chair to the floor so he couldn't press any other buttons. "What are you doing here then Cyrus old man?" he asked once more becoming frustrated.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Comy and Alley watched as cyrus struggled to reach his pokeballs."Um...who?"Alley asked again.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Ashley pinned his arms to the ground calling to the others "Hey either of you got a bug type that knows sting shot?" keeping his eye on Cyrus "One more What are you doing here?" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Comy could take a hint."Butterfree,stringshot on Cyrus!"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:18 am

Ashley watched as the Stringshot tied up Cyrus' arms so he couldn't reach his pokeball then he stood up putting one foot on Cyrus he shouted "What Are You Doing Here?!". (you can pick his plan please cause i'm outta ideas)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:32 pm

(I'm not that much god at evil plans,but I should practice if I'm gonna write a book)
"I knew that you would come here,and I wanted to trap you,"Cyrus said.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Ashley smirked "why you need to trap me and also I guess the plan isn't working considering your the one all tied up".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:28 pm

"because then you wouldn't be able to defeat me,"Cyrus said.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:37 am

"Ha" Ashley exclaimed "Well that one failed now you my friend are coming with me" beginning to lift Cyrus to his feet, his sunglasses calculating a way out when suddenly people began entering from everywhere Rangers and... His Brother Riley.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:07 am

Comy and Alley didn't recognise any of them but could tell Ashley did.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:34 am

Ashley then looked around once more saying "Oh great now what" as that was said Riley began to walk over.

"Bro?" Riley asked puzzled as to the way in which Ashley was talking.

Ashley then said "Well isn't this just brilliant... Riley what are you doing here why aren't you at home?".

Riley stopped, brushing his foot along the ground before replying "I decided i'd come and visit you at the academy" he smiled at Ashley.

Ashley just sighed in exasperation not knowing what he should do next. At that exact moment his sunglasses let out a beep bringing up the way out on them, Ashley then said "Look we'll talk about this outside" beginning to walk, half carrying, half dragging Cyrus along with him towards the way out following the highlighted path on his Sunglasses.

Riley followed walking alongside Ashley. Sean also ran along to catch up as he had some questions what he wanted answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alley comes to the academy(Open)   academy - Alley comes to the academy(Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alley comes to the academy(Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4