Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi fellow Pokemon fans!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheShinyMew
TheShinyMew

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-12-25
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1234843

pokemon - Hi fellow Pokemon fans! Empty
PostSubject: Hi fellow Pokemon fans!   pokemon - Hi fellow Pokemon fans! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi, I'm new here so...

Name: Bloom

Job: Trainer

Bio: Born with the amazing ability of being able to understand Poke speech, Bloom was raised in the wild by an Umbreon. She was found by a Pokemon Professor, who let her become a trainer. One of Umbreon's kids did not want to leave her, so that Eevee became her starter Pokemon and best friend.

Personality: Friendly and brave

First Pokemon: Eevee

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&biw=1024&bih=605&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=6HitI6qKw9otCM:&imgrefurl=http://ssswarriorcats.proboards.com/index.cgi%3Fboard%3Dmatureboard%26action%3Ddisplay%26thread%3D5827&docid=HasEkh5iHz4ZZM&imgurl=http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/187/7/a/Pokemon_Trainer_Anna_by_viandi.jpg&w=407&h=759&ei=3xMGT4byKYqFsAKV1oyRCg&zoom=1

Pokemon: Eevee
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1131910

PostSubject: Re: Hi fellow Pokemon fans!   pokemon - Hi fellow Pokemon fans! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:31 pm

(Hey rookie I'll give ya a fiew pointers but first allow me to introduce my star charicter,Comy)
Name;?
Age;eleven
personality;funny and brave
Bio;grew up in veridian city,Kanto rigion and moved to hoen when she was eight after a series of events secret between her,three of her friends,and the Kanto rigeon gym leaders.
her first pokemon team;being cared for by proffeser oak.
her present team;marowak;evolved from cubone,who was orfaned by team rocket in kanto.
ninetales;evolved from vulpix,whom was recieved from proffeser oak.luxray;evolved from spinx,given to her by a gym leader.snorlax;evolved from munchlax,who was hatched from an egg found in kanto.noctowl;was rescued from team rocket's HQ.
Back to top Go down
TheShinyMew
TheShinyMew

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-12-25
AcademyCash : 1234843

PostSubject: Re: Hi fellow Pokemon fans!   pokemon - Hi fellow Pokemon fans! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:49 am

Thanks Comy, and I have another character i want to have.

Name: Lindsey

Job: Coordinator

Bio: Raised in Hearthome City, she always wanted to be a coordinator. Her mother, knowing she would want a Pokemon soon, got her a Buneary for her 14th birthday. She soon left for the Pokemon Academy to learn.

Personality: Determined and Brave

First Pokemon: Buneary

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMQTlrDpZEgkXiXfgO8QhfK2T4xXNzOI1bbKK3fSN-aX327youkw

Pokemon: Buneary
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1131910

PostSubject: Re: Hi fellow Pokemon fans!   pokemon - Hi fellow Pokemon fans! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:20 pm

your welcome,and thats cool.if ya want,ya can make her a story at the pokemon academy discussion thread. I'm making two stories and everyone's helping. Ya want in?I'll introduce the charicters to the academy when the stories finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi fellow Pokemon fans!   pokemon - Hi fellow Pokemon fans! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi fellow Pokemon fans!
Page 1 of 1