Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A present for a principal(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1124160

A present for a principal(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:35 am

Comy,her pokemon,cbone andd vulpix,her cousin Misty,and their friend________
were bringing a cup of speicial moo moo pudding.
Comy lives on a farm.(Any one can be their friend______)

Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1126752

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:30 am

(follow along the friendship)
Zane was the one with them and waited at the door of Principal Glane's house.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:23 am

Misty stepped p the last step and rang the door bell,a basket of moomoo puding cups in her left hand."Hah,"Misty said,"I feel like red riding hood."She pulled her red hoodie up over her head and pulled the hood over her orangish redish hair,idinitkle to Comy's hair.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:42 am

Zane watched laughing and looked to the door saying "you think he's in?".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:54 pm

She shrugged,"i'll look through the poke door.the blinds are closed.(She peeped inside through the small door)Whoah!"she plled her head out of the door and looked at the others."Gi-gi-gi-Giovanie's in there!the leader of team rocket!"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:51 am

Zane immediately called out Alakazam who teleported him inside leaving the others to find their own way hopefully by which time he'll have taken down Giovanni lunging at him with a punch but speedily changing it to a roundhouse kick to the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:15 am

Giovanni sent out golem whostood in front of him.Zane had kicked Golem and bruised his foot badly."Where's the girl with the vulpix and cubone?"Giovanni asked,even though he knew Comy's name.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Zane played dumb and said "who are you on about" shrugging his Alakazam had teleported behind Golem and used Psychic lifting it off of the ground and whilst it was defenseless used Psycho cut on it. Zane swiftly ran past them throwing a punch at Giovanni aiming to knock him down with deadly accuracy and power behind the punch.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 am

the he moved out of the way swiflty while sending out sandslash,who used a deep sand attack,covering Zane's waste and down stifly with hard sand.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:19 am

Zane however leapt up the sand landing beneath him and acting as a podium what Zane stood on and launched a further set of kicks to Giovanni's arms and rib.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:39 pm

(Giovanni,little diffrence there)Comy looked at Misty and said,"I have to go"Misty shook her head,"Why?!He needs you in there!"Comy nodded,"Excacly.i don't like Giovanni any more than you do!I just-gotta go!"She turned and ran off behind a house across the street.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:14 am

(that's what I said lol)
Giovanni stumbled back winded but Zane kept up the attacking with a quick set of punches and kicks aimed from the head to the rib to the legs.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:57 am

Giovanni sent out nidoking,that stood in front of him,protecting him from the attacks.Just then,a figure dressed in yellow flew down the chimny and into the house.they have a butterfree holding tight to there shoulders."Stop giovanni!"the trainer said.Giovanni shook his head,"You owe me,Yellow."Yellow said angrily,"You know what you did to the veridian forest?!How do I owe YOU?!"
Yellow looked to Zane and said,"You hafta get outa here!Only one person I know has ever defeated this guy,and the battle destroyed the whole building and the guy woke up in the hospitle!"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:58 am

Zane laughed and looked to Yellow saying "listen here Yellow this guy means trouble and I ain't gonna stand by and let him cause it" Zane then let out Gengar, Lucario, Darkrai and Victini who all stood there next to Alakazam, launching all their most powerful attacks at both Giovanni and Nidoking. (Psycho Cut, Dark Pulse, Bone Rush, Hypnosis, Searing Shot)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:01 pm

the two of them doged hipnoses and nidoking stood in front of giovanni using endure and defending him like a sheild.Giovanni looked to Yellow,"You owe me and you know it.
so heres what you can do.defeat this trainer."Yellow said nothing but knew Giovanni was right.
Yellow sighed and said,"Sorry about this,dude.but I have no deight left un paid."Yellow walked in front of Giovanni and stretched out her arms.Yellow sent butterfree toward Zane using sleep pwder on all his pokemon and him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A present for a principal(Open)   A present for a principal(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A present for a principal(Open)
Page 1 of 1