Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding out the facts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1129002

finding - Finding out the facts Empty
PostSubject: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Leon entered the room and saw Principal Glane sitting at his desk he said "you sir what do you know of my parents" showing the Principal a picture of him and his parents and Leon as a baby. Leon then continued with "sir who am I?" he awaited the Principal's reply.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1126410

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:52 pm

(Me?Ill give it a shot.)The principal stared at the picture for a few minutes.
"Well,it's faint but I remember you'r parnts.You'r father was agym leader in sinoh,I belive.
noow thats an old picture hmmmm oh you're mother was also a gymleader,but in Johto."
(Is that what I'm sposed to say?)
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:43 am

(Maybe it's good wait had an awesome idea I know who my parents will be when he finally figures it out: Clair and Volkner Very Happy)
Leon smiled and said "right that's good that's facts but can you remember their names?" standing tapping his foot lightly and writing it down in his notepad.
(Don't remember the names and we can drag this out the finding out the facts)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:21 pm

"Hmmmm..."The principle thought for a second,"I don't remember.But mabey we can enterview some students from Johto and Hoen."
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:27 am

Leon thought for a minute before saying "Nah I'd rather keep this on a down low" and then opened his bag and pulled out a load of magazines from each of the regions looking through them and even a few from before he was born trying to look through a couple of Johto Mags and see if he could spot a Female gym leader who as he put it increased in size.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:57 am

The principal was flipping through the Sinoh guide books from when he was a kid.
He only found Roark and Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:03 am

Leon kept noticing recurring things like, Clair was growing bigger and he thought for a minute sliding across the magazine to the principal to look he asked "that her?" thinking for a while.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 am

The principal looked at the oicture and remembered,"Yes,that's her."
The principal by now was in the Unava section of his guid,opened up to the gym leaders and elie four of that time. He was on page ten with a picture of Cress on one page and Caitlen on the other.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:08 am

Leon smiled as he had found his mother and began looking to the magazines featuring relationship gossip between gym leaders trying to find who his father was a.k.a. who his mother was dating `at the time`. Flicking through he found a few people had dated her at that time sliding across the magazine he looked to the Principal saying "right these are who she dated anyone familiar?" and awaited his reply. (remember it's gonna be Volkner)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:53 pm

The principal pointed at Volkner,"That one is the one I most remeber....(He looked up Clair and Volkner in the trainers and gymleaders book)....Looks like bothe you'r parents were the toughest of gym leaders in their rigeons.And...you'r mother was a dragon taimer and her partner and starter pokemon was charizard......And yo'r father was an electric type user who was partners with a raichu...I'd say you got pokemon training in you'r blood."
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Leon thought for a minute and cut their picture's out of the magazines looking for the locations of their gym's he said to the Principal "thank you for your assistance I don't know when i'll be back but I have to go find them and find out what happened as, the last thing I remember was mixing in with a weird gang after winning a contest and the next thing I know I was here and had been found like this anyway I will see you when I return" he then smiled and walked out of the room and down the hall towards the entrance and to the Airport.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:18 pm

The principal had left a piece of paper in his pocket he picled it up and saw that it had a picture of a top coordinater named Dawn that had dated a gym leader in hoen that had Comy's last name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the facts   finding - Finding out the facts Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding out the facts
Page 1 of 1