Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training in the outer forest (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1139252

Training in the outer forest (open) Empty
PostSubject: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:28 am

Zane wandered through the forest before climbing up a tree Lucario came out of it's pokeball of it's own accord and looked to Zane who looked up and said "hey there dude you wanting to train" Lucario nodded and Zane threw up Alakazam's pokeball and called Alakazam out he then looked to them both and said "come on then let's practice our coordinating" then Lucario leapt up into the air with a bone rush as Alakazam used Psybeam which Infused into Lucario's Bone rush boosting it's looks and power Zane had a smile beam across his face and said "yeah that's the way to do it".
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:39 am

(sorry for double posting but i had to to get Ashley into the forest by the waterfall)
Ashley wandered over to the Clearing and saw The other trainer training in it with his pokemon then he wandered over and passed by to the Waterfall before laying down by the waterfall beneath a tree and putting his Arm around Espeon they both slowly fell asleep in the shade of the tree and awaited the morning.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

Number of posts : 3094
Registration date : 2010-08-22
AcademyCash : 1255242

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 am

Red was nearby 'So your a co-ordinator eh?
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:55 am

Zane looked to Red "oh hey and yeah these two are my partners along with my Gengar" he threw Gengar's pokeball up into the air calling him out. Gengar came out and stood with the others in a three pokemon triangle Alakazam at the front and Lucario to the right Gengar stood on the left Zane then said "i'm also a trainer though".
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:57 am

'Same buti like contests better' *Pulls out Ribbon case showing 5 ribbons* 'I'm Pretty good'
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:00 am

"cool dude wanna i like them equally... wanna battle?" Zane said in a means to train before pulling out a Device he got from his mum what recorded the battle and Judged it in a pokemon contest battle format. "we could have a double contest battle" Zane said allowing Red to answer.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:02 am

'Well it would train me for the winter festival sure but i wont go easy' Reds Altaria and Blaziken came out of there pokeballs ready
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:04 am

"ok then cool choice, go get em' Gengar and Alakazam" Zane said as his pokemon stepped forwards he flipped a coin a caught it on his hand covering it before asking what Red thought it was to decide who'd go first.
(you can decide the outcome of who goes first)
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:10 am

It landed heads'I'll let you go first'
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:14 am

"ok then lets repeat Lucario Bone rush, Alakazam Psybeam on the bone" it hit the bone boosting the power as Lucario ran at Blaziken Zane then said "and whilst Lucario is dealing with Blaziken Alakazam use Psybeam again but this time on Altaria" he watched as both his pokemon ran at Red's and looked as they unfolded.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:43 am

((BUMP DUDE YOUR TURN))
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 pm

"Altaria use arial ace" The bone starts following altaria Blaziken use blaze kick on the bone" Blaziken does that which destroys the psybeam as be starts riding the bone Zanes points go down
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:58 am

"damn now use a speedy Force palm Lucario and Alakazam use Psychic to get a hold of Blaziken" the psychic caught a hold of Blaziken's foot extinguishing the flames and threw Blaziken over and into a tree. Lucario knocked Altaria's beak as she used aerial ace so they collided and both points went down yet Red's points tumbled a bit more from the psychic attack. "now follow it up with another Psybeam and Bone rush combo then repeat the psybeam" so the prievious attack repeated itself as the Bone became infused with psychic energy and went towards Blaziken And the Psybeam began following Altaria as it revealed the psybeam had a Psychic directing it around.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:19 pm

Red smiles as Altaria dissapears "Nice Double team Altaria now use close combat on lucario and Blaziken GRAB THE BONE and use Sky Uppercut" Blaziken Grabs the bone and moves towards Lucario then hits him as Altaria then flies up using Close Combat Lucario flies into Alakazam and drops Zanes points down to half "Ill give you some help if you want i teach one of the classes"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:48 pm

(why are you saying the outcome of your own moves you don't say whether they hit you use the move the opponent says whether they hit or not)

The moves hit his pokemon weakly but Lucario wouldn't go down that easily it used another Bone rush but his other hand was in a Force palm, Alakazam began to use a move too it appeared as a Teleport and used multiple Psybeam attacks on all of the double teams what disappeared then the attack finally hit the real Altaria. (you just say the how much the move hurt then and i say how much the points go down ok) The force palm of Lucario's struck one of Blaziken's knee's and as it got taken to one knee the Bone rush struck the side of Blaziken's Head. Red's point's also moved down to half from the grace and precision. (right from now no more telling the outcome just how much the moves hurt and we each say after the attack how much the points go down by) "i'm not as weak as you thought" Zane chuckled looking across. Ashley got up and started to walk over standing on the sideline's watching.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1136660

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Suddenly,Comy ran through the battle and behind a tree,holding a small ble poke egg with a big red dot in the middle. Two men with scary beards and matching bandanas on thier heads came rushing after her.they stopped in front of the battle,not seeing her behind the tree."Have either of you seen this girl?"Asked one,holding up her picture.
at the bottom it said:COMY MISSING 2OOO POKE REWARD FROM,TEAM AQUA
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Zane stopped battling and saw them before saying "hey I recognize that name and maybe I did maybe I didn't but all I know is you can leave her alone" he then had his Alakazam use Psychic on the two men throwing them into a tree with it. This knocked them out Zane then picked up his contest machine and said "nice battle but I believe it's now over" he then walked over to the two bad guys and tied the up before wandering over to Comy "there you go, the names Zane now why were those guys chasing you?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Co,y smiled and knew she could trust this kid."Nice to meatcha."She shook his hand and continued,"I'm Comy and this is vulpix and cubone.Those guys r after me cuzz of this here egg."She held the egg with the red circle in the middle."I stole it from'em,but only cuzz I no that they have evil plans for it.These guys are grunts from team aqua.They'v been chasin me all the way from Hoen,where I come from.They say they wanna expand the ocean for help to everyone on Earth.They even expected me to BELEIVE them.Ha,my foot,not after last time.they set off a legendary and I had to defeat it."Comy shudered and wondered if she should tell them more,"I don think I can tell ya more,less,ofcourse,u wanna get stuk in the adventure of a lifetim."
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:59 am

Zane shrugged and said "sure trust me these guys were easy and I think when they wake up they'll remember me so i'm already in this to be honest" Zane then smiled at his Lucario and Alakazam and Comy. Zane continued on to say "right so I sort of don't agree with them either anyway this adventure of a lifetime... count me in. Now what's this egg then?" he looked to it keeping an eye out for more of those guys in case they came after them.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:25 am

"This is the egg of the prince of the ocean legendary.Those guys swiped from the hidden castle while I was defeating the legendary.I should've kept my gaurd up.Don't know what exactly they got planned for it,but u don jus ferget something like that.So i'm trying to find that castle,but team aqua are the only ones who know how to bring it up from the ocean.
Hmmm....(Comy serches the men before looking and smiling.she showed him a small old fashioned key."This should do it.now we just catch the next plane to hoen.the planes always land in the town we're aming for,I got spare money for tickets."
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:45 am

Zane smiled and Ashley walked over to them. Zane says "not the only one with money" he takes out his wallet and has quite a bit in it "so cool key now we gotta get going" he says and Ashley butts in "what's all this?" Zane looks to Comy "I can get us to the airport easily with a little teleport help from Alakazam and you can deal with this kid dunno whether we should tell him" he says.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:25 am

Comy thought for a second"I guess since he might just make us any way.Here's the deal kid.We're headed to Hoen to return this egg to it's rightful place that we can only get to with this key.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:52 am

Ashley looked at the egg and blinked asking "need a hand then?". Zane also spoke saying "look were gonna need to go and soon if were gonna catch the flight, look kid we'll discuss this at the airport" Zane then nodded to Alakazam who took hold of their arms and teleported them to the airport. (if you want to rp the airport here ok or create a topic at the Academy gates/entrance)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:21 pm

(Go to The adventure part 2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the outer forest (open)   Training in the outer forest (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in the outer forest (open)
Page 1 of 1