Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Student Joins the Academy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomDesire
DoomDesire

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-19
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1156773

New Student Joins the Academy Empty
PostSubject: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Student Sheet
Name: Hoshi Saito (First name means Star and Last name means Purification Wisteria)
Job: Ranger
Bio: Hoshi is a Ranger from the Kanto Region that went to Oblivia for training. She went there when she was three, training until Fourteen. During the training, she took many martial arts courses, and often trains with Pokemon. She is not really social, so it's hard for her to make friends unless they ask her. Though she has a particular good bond with those who are.
Personaltity: Hoshi is Blunt, Sarcastic, and has a sharp tongue. Though she is smart and sly, and believes only in the scientific definition.She is super fast at math problems, yet is not a nerd at all. She knows a lot about Pokémon, from their special abilities, to their stats, to their moves, so she can easily predict her opponent’s next move. She doesn't like shopping or Makeup, and is disgusted by Airplane food. She has a Third Degree Black belt in Karate, and a master in Kung Fu.
First Pokemon:
Sora-Zweilous: Male, Lonely Nature. Level 89, Item- Dread Plate. Attacks: Outrage, Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Crunch, Dragon Rush, Dragon Pulse, Head smash, Fire fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang.
Background Information: Is Hoshi's first and strongest Pokémon, He is brave, calm and has the ability to fly, unlike the normal Zweilous. He refuses to evolve. His name means “Sky” in Japanese.
New Student Joins the Academy 634Zweilous_Dream New Student Joins the Academy 634
Appearance:
Long black little over the waist long hair and black eyes.
New Student Joins the Academy 294642New Student Joins the Academy 1288773624_1440x900_charming-anime-girl-with-black-hair
Pokemon:
Chiharu-Servine: Female, Calm Nature. Level 85, Item: Miracle Seed. Attacks: Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Swords Dance, Grass Knot, Attract, Magical leaf, Twister.
Background Information:
Chiharu is fast, nimble, yet a powerful attacker. She is teasing, calm, and sarcastic. Since she is the only female Pokémon in Hoshi’s Party, she uses Attract to make others do what she wants them to do. She does not want to evolve due to wanting to keep all four legs/arms. Chiharu means “one thousand springs (as in season)".
New Student Joins the Academy 496Janovy_DreamNew Student Joins the Academy 496
Kiyoshi-Shieldon: Male, Hardy Nature. Level 68, Item: Focus Sash. Attacks: Iron Head, Blizzard, Thunder, Fire blast, Earthquake, Flash Cannon (Yes, Shieldon are capable of learning Blizzard, Thunder and Fire blast.)
Background Information: He is the weakest and the youngest out of all Hoshi’s Pokémon, so he is often being protected. He is actually very sweet and cute behind his shield. He does not want to evolve.
New Student Joins the Academy ShieldonNew Student Joins the Academy ShieldonNew Student Joins the Academy 410
Kaito-Floatzel: Male, Rash Nature. Level 83, Item: Splash Plate. Attacks: Razor Wind, Aqua tail, Ice beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Focus blast, Surf, Giga Impact, Water fall, Dive, Aqua Ring, Ice Punch.
Background Information: Cobalt is cocky, and prideful, yet serious at times. He gives Hoshi rides using Surf, Dive, and Waterfall. He has long range attacks, and is very sly.
New Student Joins the Academy FloatzelNew Student Joins the Academy 419
Kyo-Minun: Male, Bold Nature. Level 85, Item: Magnet. Attacks: Spark, Electro ball, Thunder, Trump Card, Thunderbolt, Charge beam, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Discharge, Shock Wave, Thunder Punch, Magnet Rise, Signal Beam, Uproar.
Background Information: Kyo is always hyper, happy, and cheering on his team mates in battle. Though when battling alone, he is actually quite the Power house. Kyo means “Cooperation” in Japanese.
New Student Joins the Academy MinunNew Student Joins the Academy MinunNew Student Joins the Academy MinunNew Student Joins the Academy 312
Kohaku-Flareon: Male, Brave Nature. Level 84, Item: Old Ember. Attacks: Last Resort, Flame Wheel, Fire blast, Lava Plume, Shadow ball, Flamethower, Overheat, Flame Charge, Heat wave, Iron tail.
Background Information: Kohaku is Energetic, bold and brave. When he gets angry, his fiery mane spikes out. He accidentally evolved into a Flareon, by touching a rock that was set on fire. Kohaku means “Amber” in Japanese.
New Student Joins the Academy FlareonNew Student Joins the Academy FlareonNew Student Joins the Academy 136
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
AcademyCash : 1212428

PostSubject: Re: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 am

I love your completed student/Pokémon sheet! It's probably the best one here C:
And welcome, welcome, welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1211542

PostSubject: Re: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:03 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
DoomDesire
DoomDesire

PostSubject: Re: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Thanks both of you! I hope I get to know this site fast. And really? I was thinking I didn't do enough work for the Student Sheet... Neutral
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:41 pm

You're welcome C:
And no, most people here don't even fill it our right xD Yours is detailed and precise [:
And if you need any help 'round here, just ask! ~
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Yep cause we're like the moderators around here since there really aren't any mods or admins so don't ask for a room caus you wont get one XD
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Oh yeah, let us state that fact now xD
Just pretend that you have a dorm, like the rest of us o.o
Back to top Go down
DoomDesire
DoomDesire

PostSubject: Re: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Really? I'll pretend I do. I'm still figuring out how this site works, so thanks!
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:20 pm

'Kay xD
And remember, I'm here to help!
Back to top Go down
DoomDesire
DoomDesire

PostSubject: Re: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Okay I will! Smile
Back to top Go down
chowchow22

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-20
AcademyCash : 1156251

PostSubject: Re: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Username:chowchow22
Job:Pokemon Breeder
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 am

Chow Chow, you have to make you're own topic! And that doesn't even fill out the guidelines, and you should come up with an actual name for you're character so start a new topic and try to fill it out like Doom!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Student Joins the Academy   New Student Joins the Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

New Student Joins the Academy
Page 1 of 1