Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm the New Guy!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Asteri
Kai Asteri

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-10
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1153830

I'm the New Guy! Empty
PostSubject: I'm the New Guy!   I'm the New Guy! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 am

Name: Kai Asteri

Job: Trainer/Coordinator

Personality: Kai is a very aloof person. He is often daydreaming or spacing out during battles. its really because he is trying to think ahead, but he ends up totally forgetting about the battle. During a class though, he gives his full attention to the teacher. He is very competitive and kind hearted. unles you insult Shimmer, Dazzle, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Wattson or Volkner! Then Shimmer and Dazzle are coming at you!

Bio:Kai was born in Mauville City, Hoenn. It was there He Received Shimmer and Dazzle from the towns Gym Leader, Wattson. Kai's dad died when he was only four, and wattson took his place as Kai's main rolemodel. Kai held a grudge against Dusknoir for ten years because that what took his dad to the afterlife. Kai's favorite pokemon are Electric Types, and he is an aspiring member of The Elite Four, and Top Coordinator. After Watson gave Kai Shimmer and Dazzle, every day Kai would stand outside the door of the gym challenging trainers who came to challenge Wattson, to see if they were up to it. Alot of them were. but nonetheless, Kai never gave up, and eventually no one challenged Wattson. So Wattson told him to stop. A year lkater, his mom got a job at the lighthouse in Sunyshore City, Sinnoh. So Kai packed up and moved to Sunyshore. it was here that Kai learned about ball capsules and seals. He became the apprentice of the seal maker, and eventually developed a type of seal that could boost the power of mooves of certain types. there is one for every type. Shimmer and Dazzle's Pokeballs each have Thunder Seals on them, which boost the power of Electric type moves.

Pokemon(Two Because i Am of Sophmore Age Razz)

Plusle Lv. 45
Nickname: Shimmer

Shimmer was one of Kai's first pokemon, and was given to him by Wattson, the Mauville City Gym Leader. Shimmer, along with Dazzle, his twin brother Minun, is very loyal to Kai. Shimmer is extremely energetic, and requires lots of exercise in order to stay healthy. He is rarely seen inside of his pokeball.

Known Moves:
Rain Dance
Thunder
Magnet Rise
Signal Beam
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Minun Lv.45
Nickname: Dazzle

Dazzle Magnet Rise was Kai's starter pokemon, along with his twin brother Shimmer, a Plusle. Volt is very playful pokemon, that requires at least three to five hours of continued battleing or other physical activity to stay fit. Like his brother, he is usually walking around with Kai, and not in his pokeball. Dazzle has a strange fetish for using Thunder Wave on Carvhanna and Sharpedo whenever he sees them.

Known Moves:
Rain Dance
Thunder
Magnet Rise
Swift

Last edited by Kai Asteri on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
AcademyCash : 1207178

I'm the New Guy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the New Guy!   I'm the New Guy! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:12 pm

I like your detailed student sheet, and welcome to the academy! C:
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
Kai Asteri
Kai Asteri

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-10
AcademyCash : 1153830

I'm the New Guy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the New Guy!   I'm the New Guy! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Thanks. I try to be quit detailed Smile
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1206292

I'm the New Guy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the New Guy!   I'm the New Guy! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Welcome and I've noticed a lot of people that make characters here eitehr have their character in teh Elite four or are working to be in the elite four? Weird huh? Anyways welcome XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm the New Guy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the New Guy!   I'm the New Guy! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm the New Guy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Rules :: Rules :: Join the Academy-
Jump to: