Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emily And Hana's "Training Match"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1214178

Emily And Hana's "Training Match" Empty
PostSubject: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:20 am

Hana and Emily were stood at opposite ends of the pool, waiting for their training match to begin.
"Em, hurry up! I want to actually learn something here!" Hana yelled in annoyance.
"Hang on, hang on, I'm thinking!" Emily shouted in return.
'Why ask me to help her train? She knows I'm not a massive battling fan, so...pfft' she thought. 'Well, I guess I'll go easy on her. So...she's sent out her Luxray. Therefore I'll send out my Floatzel, giving her an advantage so she feels good about herself when she easily wins this. Heh, I'm so smart'.
Emily went forward with her plan and sent out her Floatzel, and surprisingly Hana recognised her advantage immediately.
"Dude! Electric attacks all the way!" she beamed before ordering Bolt to use thunder fang on the Pokémon.
Zella glanced at Emily and nodded, jumping up into the air and hitting Bolt with sonicboom.
"Duuuuuuuuuuuude, your Pokémon's too slow!" Emily retorted.
Hana took a deep sigh of intimidation before swivveling round on her heels due to hearing mysterious footsteps behind her.

Last edited by xX~Rin~Xx on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1213292

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 am

Greg walked in Pikachu at his heels.

"Hey Hana, I'm glad you remembered somthing about type match ups." (PIKAA!)

OOC: The space on my schedule just opened, I have more time, I haven't even been on the computer or watched T.V in like 2 days cause I was so busy but now i'S BACK YEEEEEAAH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:35 am

"Hey Greg! Hana grinned at him as she put her hands on her hips. "Yup, I'm slowly starting to remember them. Slowly, that is".

OOC: Heck yeah 8D I told E that you were going to be inactive and she was like "NAWW, MAN!"
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 am

Greg frowned.

"Unfortunatley Emily is right... for once." Greg grinned.

"You're Luxray is too slow. Unfortunatley, but you can use that to you're advantage. If Luxrays slow, than it's acomadating for that somwhere else, most likley in strength. So remember that when you're pokemon is lacking in something it usually means that they're accomadating for something." Greg was smiling.

"Pikachu for example, if really fast, but lacks strength, we use his speed to our advantage." Pikachu gave Hana a peace sign.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:44 am

"Emily...right for once?" Hana frowned at the tall figure at the other side of the water. "So...I guess it isn't all bad, eh? I mean, if we lack in one thing, we make up for it with something else. Coolio!" she said as she smiled at Pikachu.

Last edited by xX~Rin~Xx on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:00 am

"Hana, what moves does Bolt know? If you don't know use you're Pokedex Maple gave us to show you."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:05 am

Hana pulled the Pokédex out of her pocket and scanned her Luxray with it.
"Well, it looks like he knows double team, bite, thunder fang and iron tail".
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:10 am

Greg thought a moment.

"What sounds like a good combo?" He was thinknig aloud to himself.

"Well I've thought a very effective combo. There's water right? Well if you generate electricity in water, what's gonna happen?" Pikachu fist pumped at the thought of the electrical currents.

"Remember to also use the environment to you're advantage as well, no doubt Emily's gonna use the water to sheild her Floatzel."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:30 am

Hana once again scowled at Emily before stamping her foot. "I'm not letting that hog beat me. So, I need to think about my surroundings, type advantages and disadvantages and my Pokémon's weaknesses and strengths?".
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:44 am

"Well, if Bolt can get Floatzel in the water, with him, as long as he's close and uses an electrical move on Floatzel from a very close anlge, she'll get hit with the electrical currents that will spread out through the pool. But the problem is, Floatzel would be at the advantage, not to mention it's pretty fast..." Greg continued to think unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:06 am

"Well...I have no idea. But..." Hana hesitated. "If her Floatzel has a lot of speed, does that mean that she's lacking in another area like attack, accuracy or defence?".
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 am

"Very good thinking. We'll have to find out, um if you hit her with a strength attack and Floatzel takes alot of damage, then she's lacking defence, if she hits Bolt and Bolt comes out unscathed then she lacks strength, try to find out what she's lacking I'll warn you though there are some people who train their pokemon to be perfect, they're not lacking in anything."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 am

"Uh...kay then" Hana mumbled as she thought what command she should give Bolt. "Um...try thunder fang again, B!" she yelled as Bolt ran at the Pokémon, electricity pulsing through his fangs.

OOC: I have no idea who's playing Emily's Floatzel o.o
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 am

OOC: Computer player defeated.
Sorry bad SSBB reference, um you could?
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am

OOC: Ess ess bee bee! <3
I haven't played that game since forever o.o
Aaaaaaand...okay dokay o.o

Emily and her Floatzel were exchanging quick words when all of a sudden Bolt came up from behind and bit the Pokémon on the side. She fell to the ground in agony as Emily quickly rushed to her aid. "Why the heck did you do that?!" she yelled in disbelief. "I thought this battle was over!".
Hana waved a hand through the air and turned back to Greg.
"I have a feeling it might be defence she's lacking in" she grinned. "But then again, it could've been the damage from the type of attack. Sheesh, why is this so confusing?!".
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:48 am

"well, if with the type advantage, Floatzel shouldn't have reacted that way. It's gotta be the defence she lacks!" Greg was sure about it, he would bet his... collection of shells on it.

OOC: Smiley for shell collecting! cheers
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:00 pm

"Whoo! In your face, Em!" Hana yelled as she did her little 'happy dance'. "Thanks Greg! I never would've worked that out without you!" she beamed at him.
OOC: Whooo! ~ afro
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:05 pm

"Anytime." Greg pulled out a TM.

"Here, Thunder Fang isn't the best electrical attack around. Here, I have a TM for Charge Beam if you want it I'll help you teach it to Bolt."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:08 pm

"Uh, sure. If that's alright with B" she said as she smiled at Bolt, who nodded his head eagerly.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:23 pm

"Hey Emily, battle over or what?"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:29 pm

"Eh? Sure, whatever" she muttered as she returned Zella and began to leave.
"Just ignore her, she's just cranky cause we sussed out how to defeat her Floatzel" Hana beamed.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:32 pm

"Okay well then if Bolt really wants to learn Charge Beam. I'm pretty sure the object is to gather as much electricity as possible, then unleahs it."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:40 pm

"You can do that, right B?" she said as she ruffled the fur on the back of his neck. He nodded again and stood still, drawing all the nearby electricity into his body, making his fur spark and crackle.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:56 pm

"Okay should be good, let's test pop it."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Hana clicked her fingers and Bolt unleashed all the electricity at once, creating a bright light and causing Hana's hair to stand on end. "How was that?" she asked as she patted her hair down and re-tied it into a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily And Hana's "Training Match"   Emily And Hana's "Training Match" Empty

Back to top Go down

Emily And Hana's "Training Match"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next