Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

returning from a lazy day out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen17
Helen17

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-05-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1180832

returning from a lazy day out Empty
PostSubject: returning from a lazy day out   returning from a lazy day out EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:32 am

Helen walked out of the forest towards the academy entrance still clutching onto her new egg. She saw a few students look at her on her way in but she didn't recognise any of them. Where's that new boy, he's a breeder, he might know what kind of egg this is Helen thought to herself, perhaps if i can find one of his friends they could help me. Helen walked down the hall in hopes of finding someone.
Back to top Go down
Astark

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-06-12
AcademyCash : 1175757

PostSubject: Re: returning from a lazy day out   returning from a lazy day out EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:05 pm

*Listens to Zune & notices a girl clutching an egg* "Excuse me, where did you find that egg?" Where could she have gotten that!?
Back to top Go down
Helen17
Helen17

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-05-23
AcademyCash : 1180832

PostSubject: Re: returning from a lazy day out   returning from a lazy day out EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:10 am

"Huh? Oh my espeon found it...not really sure where though..." She looked down at her espeon who was glaring at the trainer who spoke to Helen.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1133910

PostSubject: Re: returning from a lazy day out   returning from a lazy day out EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:44 am

"Whats p,dude?It's just a egg.."Comy said,shocked at how surprised he was.
her and her pokemon,ninetales and marowak,had been walking around in the hall,board.
breeding was Comy's worst class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: returning from a lazy day out   returning from a lazy day out Empty

Back to top Go down

returning from a lazy day out
Page 1 of 1