Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering Pokemon Academy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShatteredDarkness
ShatteredDarkness

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-05-27
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1177533

academy - Entering Pokemon Academy Empty
PostSubject: Entering Pokemon Academy   academy - Entering Pokemon Academy EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:57 am

A dark black haired girl and a umbreon walked silently toward the front doors. Without a moment of hesitation, she pushed the doors open and stepped in, the umbreon padded in after her.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
AcademyCash : 1212428

PostSubject: Re: Entering Pokemon Academy   academy - Entering Pokemon Academy EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:03 am

Hana was walking to her locker when she spotted yet another new student. 'Whoo, another new kid!' she thought to herself. 'I'm gonna go talk to her'. She walked over to the mysterious girl with only one of her Pokémon following her. "Hey!" she piped up. "Welcome to the academy!". A big grin spread across her face as she fiddled with the ski goggles around her neck.

OOC: FUUUUUU- I just remembered that my character isn't at the school right now o_-''
Uh...this could've been.....before she temporarily left? C:

Last edited by xX~Rin~Xx on Sat May 28, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-)
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
ShatteredDarkness
ShatteredDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Entering Pokemon Academy   academy - Entering Pokemon Academy EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:07 am

"Hey." Darkness said in Monotone, as she scanned the girl. She seems... Hyper. "This is a big school you have here." The Umbreon beside her sat silently listening to the girl's converstion.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Entering Pokemon Academy   academy - Entering Pokemon Academy EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:12 am

"Yup! But you kinda get used to it after a while" Hana replied whilst taking another sour apple sweet from her pocket. "So...what's yerr name?" she beamed.
Back to top Go down
ShatteredDarkness
ShatteredDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Entering Pokemon Academy   academy - Entering Pokemon Academy EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:15 am

"Darkness. Darkness Viridan." She replied in a bored drone, as she slung her bag over her shoulder and started walking forward. Umbreon following at her heels.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Entering Pokemon Academy   academy - Entering Pokemon Academy EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:20 am

"Ooh...cool name!" she said intriguingly as she turned on her heels and began to follow her, only to be pulled back by her Garchomp.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1265008

PostSubject: Re: Entering Pokemon Academy   academy - Entering Pokemon Academy EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:54 am

Kara was strolling with her Umbreon, when she saw a new kid. She walked up to her, "Hi! I'm Kara, coordinator, pokemon eeveelution trainer. And this is my partner, Umbreon!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
ShatteredDarkness
ShatteredDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Entering Pokemon Academy   academy - Entering Pokemon Academy EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Darkness nodded towards Kara and her Umbreon and continued walking down the hallway. "For next time, I'm Darkness, This is my umbreon, Eclipsemoon. I'm a dark type trainer. I moved here from Ranger school." She said, showing her styler. "I'm being a trainer right now."
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
AcademyCash : 1308021

PostSubject: Re: Entering Pokemon Academy   academy - Entering Pokemon Academy EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Tristan was walking around school... Aimlessly. He saw someone new and walked over. "Hey, are you new? I haven't seen you around... 'names Tristan, by the way."
Back to top Go down
ShatteredDarkness
ShatteredDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Entering Pokemon Academy   academy - Entering Pokemon Academy EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Darkness took one look at the boy, "Hey. I'm Darkness."
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1131910

PostSubject: Re: Entering Pokemon Academy   academy - Entering Pokemon Academy EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:21 am

Cpmy had been watching and reveiled herself saying,"hey,what was you'r last name again,darkness?"her pokemon,ninetales and marowak,standing at her heals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Pokemon Academy   academy - Entering Pokemon Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering Pokemon Academy
Page 1 of 1