Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going On A Helicopter Ride

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1308021

Going On A Helicopter Ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going On A Helicopter Ride   Going On A Helicopter Ride - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:15 am

Triatan had already landed by the time Hana's helicopte got into view. He went to the town's forest and visited the honey seller. "Hey, the usual please."
"No problem, Tristan" The honey salesman said. Tristan walked out of the forest back into Flaroma town.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
AcademyCash : 1212428

PostSubject: Re: Going On A Helicopter Ride   Going On A Helicopter Ride - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:02 am

Hana, Jay and Stanley had landed and were walking back to Jay's house. They approached the field next to it and saw a bunch of people approaching them. After a few minutes of meeting and greeting, Hana spotted Finn with his female Luxray, Electra. They exchanged smiles briefly as Hana turned back to her cousin.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
AcademyCash : 1308021

PostSubject: Re: Going On A Helicopter Ride   Going On A Helicopter Ride - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:07 am

Tristan walked yhrought the small village and briefly waved to Hana. He then walked to his plane and did some check and flew off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
AcademyCash : 1212428

PostSubject: Re: Going On A Helicopter Ride   Going On A Helicopter Ride - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:31 am

Hana quickly waved at Tristan as she spotted Finn walking over to her.
"Hey Hanny!" he grinned as he pulled a bag of sour sweets from his pockets.
"I bought these for ya as soon as I heard you were comin' home. I need knew you couldn't resist em'!" he winked at her.
"Uh...thanks" Hana blushed as she put them in her pocket along with the other four bags she already had.
"So, all the kids here put together a lil picnic for ya" Finn said. "It's up on the hill, our Pokés are guarding it for ya".
Hana nodded in understanding and let Bolt out of his pokéball, who immediately ran over to Electra. "Look at that, two best buddies are together again" Hana beamed before widening her eyes slightly and turning her gaze back to Finn.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going On A Helicopter Ride   Going On A Helicopter Ride - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going On A Helicopter Ride
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2