Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1206292

Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.) Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.)   Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Greg stopped and grabbed his side, he was breathing heavily stilfing the tears. Harley finally caught up. The wind stood still as if this confrontation was so dramatic it was waiting for the boys to make their move. Harley walked slow up to Greg and put his shoulder on his.

"I'm sorry Greg... I'm sorry." Greg threw his arm away. His eyes red with furry. "I don't want your sympathy! I just don't want it!" Greg said, he fell to his knees. He felt like stone, his heart was beating to fast for a statue. His eyes finally after years of being stern glaring sucking vortexes they watered and tears came through. Harley stared his face full of concern.

"Bud... I can't do anything about this." Greg turned and looked at Harley with stern eyes. "You were in Kanto when this happened you should have helped her!" Harley shook his head.

"I was on my flight for here when it happened." Greg didn't want excuses. "Does she know who did it? Does she know who killed her?" Harley shook his head.

Greg stood wiping the tears. His eyes were back to how they always looked. "I hope he comes here to get me like she said they would, this isn't just a pokemon battle, I'll kill him!" Pikachu was still crying while reading the letter. Greg yelled with anger before falling to his knees again and he started to sniffle.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
AcademyCash : 1302771

Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.)   Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:31 pm

"Kanto, Eh? I could do with some justice on some people from Kanto..." Ben said, slowly.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.)   Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Greg looked over at Ben. His eyes stained with anger. Harley ran over to Ben. "Shhhh... He just find out that someone found and killed his mother, that he spent 2/3 of his life to find!" Harley said, trying to stay quite.

"Listen Bud, Greg want's to go find this guy, I think it's a stupid thought, but if you could talk him out of it it'd be really appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.)   Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:39 pm

"Listen Harley, this might be the same guy that killed my Mum and Dad, i wanna nail him for good.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.)   Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:52 pm

Harley shook his head.

"What will killing this guy accomplish?" Harley asked his voice shaky and off.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.)   Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:54 pm

"Revenge..."
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.)   Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Harley shook his head.

"Forgive and forget! Forgive and Forget!" Harley yelled trying to throw sense into Greg and Ben. Greg just glared at Harley,

"Fine! Don't come! who needs ya!" Greg shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.)   Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confrontation (This will be getting add ons, join at your own risk, just kidding.)
Page 1 of 1