Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Capturing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1206928

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:48 am

Hana was slowly strolling through the forest with Bolt, having left all her Pokémon's pokéballs with Emily. Bolt ran ahead and chased a butterfly playfully. All of a sudden there was a loud noise and Hana began to run after him. To her horror, infront of her stood a male and a female, dressed in what seemed to be uniforms with the letter 'R' on them, at the side of them was Bolt in a very unusual looking cage. "What the heck do you think you're doing?!" Hana shouted out. The mysterious people merely laughed at her. 'I don't even know who these guys are...but if they think they can get away with stealing my friend, they've got another thing coming' she thought. She clenched her fists, closed her eyes and ran at the female. Maybe all that close combat training finally came in handy. Well, that's what she thought. When she finally opened her eyes, the female had Hana's hands held firmly behind her back. "Remember, we only came here for the Pokémon!" the male announced.
"I don't care!" the female retorted. "This job is boring! I need to do something to keep me entertained". She began to grin at Hana, who felt her gaze.
"Listen lady! You think you're so tough picking on little kids? How about you sort those rags out that you're wearing first!" Hana yelled.
"Says the 'little kid' in the Air Force uniform..." the woman replied venomously. She ripped the badge off of the front of Hana's jacket. "...and what's this? A phony badge? Ha!".
"You better give that back, that's my dad's and if anything happens to it...." Hana ranted.
"Or what, miss 'hero'?".
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1206042

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Greg had been following their trail. He had heard of the sigtings of the Team Rocket members. He raced through the forest, Pikachu on his shoulder. He saw them with Hana. He sighed, as if he didn't have enough to deal with right now, now they had his friend. He clenched his fist, and looked at the female, then too the male.

"I can't hit a girl... but Pikachu use Iron Tail on her, then get Bolt free." Greg jumped out of the shadows and kneed the male in the gut, turning to shove his fist into his face. Greg winced and looked at his fist, there was a small hole with blooding slowly withdrawing.

Greg looked at the female with eyes filled with rage. "It would be so nice of you to let her go. Then we'll be on our way..." Greg knew for a fact he couldn't do anything, the only reason he took out the other guy was because he surprised him, well that and he can hit with a force that would send Satan himself back to hell.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:25 pm

"Greg!" Hana squealed as hope flushed through her face. She felt unbelievably embarrassed about Greg finding her in this situation, but relieved none-the-less. "Oh, and I want my badge back!" she screamed at the woman, not even attempting to keep her cool.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Greg didn't move, he stared at the women with hardened eyes. "you make me sick..." he whispered, almost to noone in general, of course he was talking to the team rocket grunt.

"Everything you do, all of it, it's sickening." He continued to whisper, "We all think your dirt!" He said with anger, towards the rocket grunt. He ran towards the female, he had lost all sense of realism, he was tired. He felt a black cloud was watching him, waiting for him to slip.

He ran at full speed, he was within kicking range, he shoved out his foot, and felt nothing. He opened his eyes, and saw his surroundings. The female was on the ground covering her face. He went over to Hana, and picked up the A.F badge.

"You okay Hana?" Pikachu was braking away the cage, and Bolt was eventually free.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Hana slowly picked herself up off of the floor and stared at Greg open mouthed. She wobbled slightly off-balance before mouthing one word, wow.

Bolt smiled at Pikachu before fully bowing infront of him in respect, which is something he never did to anyone, not even Hana.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Greg rubbed his head. *GOD I lost it again didn't I... I'm a freaking sociopath!* He smiled at Hana. "You okay?" Pikachu gleamed at Bolt.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Hana winced slightly before stretching her arms behind her head and trying to play it cool. "Uh....yup! Just....what happened? It was all kinda a blur...". She closed one eye as she felt one of her twisted wrists and yelped quietly.

Bolt turned his head sidewards as he grinned cheekily and flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Greg started to chuckle. "I'm such a sociopath..."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:22 pm

"No you're not! You just did what was necessary" Hana said confidently. She then took a step back, realising that she should shut up her big mouth, even though it was too late.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Greg stood up, and looked at the grunts that were now running through the forest. "It doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:43 pm

"Well, anyway, thanks for saving me. You're a good friend, right B?". Bolt gave a massive nod in agreement.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Greg nodded as he walked back to the school. His head was still spinning. He wanted to sleep, he dropped down on the ground under a tree and started to close his eyes and dream.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Hana nodded back and turned to face Bolt. "Idiot!" she hissed to herself as she knuckled her thigh in frustration. Bolt tried to comfort her by nudging her leg gently, but she began to walk off in the opposite direction an a huff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Capturing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capturing   The Capturing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Capturing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Academy's Backyard :: Academy Forest-
Jump to: