Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping and Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1136252

Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Ashley then calmly asked the boy "Excuse me whoever you are would you mind hopping off of the roof of my hut" (Please don't destroy the wonder hut as I call it) Ashley then looked to Comy and said "right so what's all this about gloves?".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1133660

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:28 pm

N nodded and hopped off the roof.Comy scooted farther from him before saying,"A year ago,I was training in Unava and had just defeated the alite four.
Then,N and I had a huge battle becuase........of something.And(She held p the hand with the glove on it,N did the same)That's the light stone and this'is the dark stone.we got to close to eachother and the gloves' stonse floated off the glloves and turned into Zecrom and Reshiarm,the onse of legend."
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:44 am

Ashley stood back in amazement (:L your stealing all the legendary pokemon stories Sad Sad I want a legendary! Sad) Ashley said to Comy "so then now that's all cleared up..." he was lost for words not knowing what to say.
(Leave me Jirachi and Celebi I want their stories and I want to catch and befriend them)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:12 am

(No problem,I was just planning one for ho oh and Lugia after I finish checking my messages.
I'll even let ya put manephy's egg in place in the big adventure part 2;))
N explained the rest that he had run away to think for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:20 am

(thank you! Very Happy)
Ashley nodded and thought for a while not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:09 am

(You'r welcome)After a while,Comy asked N,"So,why are you here? Finished thinking already? It's been,like,a year."N looked toward her and said,"It has been awhile,and I'm finished thinking.
I was just traveling with Reshiarm and we needed a shelter for the night.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 am

Ashley smiled and said "ok I guess i'll start preparing the second spare room" and Ashley walked through a door at the back of the hut leading into a hallway which he walked down and entered a door preparing the second spare room eventually the duo of spare room's being ready. Ashley then returned to the others and said "right you two wanna stay here the night after all it has gotten quite dark outside?".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Comy nodded and N said,"I'd hate to be a bother,ut I do need a place to stay."So he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:42 am

Ashley led them through down the hall to their rooms two doors separate from each other and walked down the hall to his room the master bedroom sitting up on his bed he took his sketch book down and finished off his sketch and the colors and the sketch looked amazing so he stuck it on the wall of his bedroom ready to be sent to his parents for selling his name had become quite famous already for his amazing sketches yet his parents never told anyone where he was.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:20 am

When Comy thought that Ashley was asleep,(You don't have to be she just thinks you are)she went into N's room,where he set awake on his bed."it wasn't you'r fault,N."She told him.
he wasn't surprised to see her."Yes it was,"He argued calmly.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Ashley was still up because he couldn't get to sleep and was working on three of his on going sketch projects of the legendary lake trio Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie, also of Dialga, Palkia and Arceus and finally his other sketch of a magnificent lake with the beautiful pokemon swimming around in it a Milotic centering the picture. As Ashley finished the three sketches in great detail and with color making them realistic he put each into special frames on the wall and smiled his walls were filled with his frames of sketches all ready to be mailed off to his parents for sale. Anyone who walked in would jump back in amazement at his sketching haven all done with expert skill and Ashley was actually the worlds best artist smiling at his work he took out a notebook writing down ideas for future sketches to make, growing more tired each and every second.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:26 pm

N and Comy eventually went back to their rooms and into bed.then they went to sleep.

the next morning,N left a note saying thank you early in the morning and hopped out the window and flew off on one of his bird types.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:49 am

Ashley woke up finding the note and smiled jokingly saying "another happy customer" and laughing before walking over to the work surface and making himself a coffee drinking it and picking up his laptop he stuck it on the table and sat with the laptop also on the table turning it on he checked his emails getting a few in code which he knew how to read reading them to himself but if someone else was to look at it they'd just see a whole load of gobbledygook.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:11 am

Comy woke up,said thanks and goodbye,and left back toward the academie.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:02 am

Ashley looked up at Comy and smiled nodding saying "ok cool I might meet you there" and looked back to the email reading it he knew he'd have to go on a special assignment looking to Espeon he said "Espeon girl we got another job ok" and Espeon nodded as Ashley stood and and closed the email before shutting down his Laptop and walking outside locking the door he exited the waterfall entrance and looked around as a Helicopter landed at the top of the waterfall so Ashley scaled the waterfall's rocky sides and got to the top climbing into the helicopter which promptly took off flying through the sky as Ashley got the briefing from another agent.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Comy sat on her bed and stared out the window.she noticed the helicopter and looked to her sleeping and exhausted pokemon.she decided to send her whole team except vulpix and cubone to proffeser oak and he sent back the requested pokemon from comy's very first pokemon team.
then she hopped out the window and brought out her butterfree,kitty.kitty grabbed comy's shoulders and they flew up behind the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:58 am

However the helicopter pilot then realized they were being followed and knew this wouldn't do as the helicopter began maneuvering around, before taking off at top speed. Ashley signaled Espeon to see what the problem was and so Espeon looked out and returned her gaze to Ashley who immediately knew who it was and they both tried to keep from being seen so, not to blow their cover. Ashley though had found out that the mission was to be at an oil rig off the coast a bit where he was to go undercover and infiltrate it to get information about... Dim Sun and their up-coming attacks on the Almia region the thing that made this more dangerous though was that Ashley had already been seen before by a few of the groups minions and leaders. Ashley was putting on his gear though at this point (looks in his gear = Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 Spy_at10)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:38 am

"Guys,this guy's kinda creepy,but I heard team dim sun.You no them,trainer?"Kitty asked Comy.
Comy nodded as she swooped down under them,relizing she'd been spotted.Comy pulled on a hat that hid her ponytail and a long yellow shirt with a belt,making her look cow-boy-ish.this was her usual descise.(I would show you a picture but I have seriously no idea how.)
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Ashley however hid in the plane as it neared the Oil Rig, the other agents brought out their pokemon a Sigilyph, Staraptor and Infernape who each launched moves like Sigilyph's Psychic, Staraptor's Whirlwind and Infernape's Flamethrower (tm) each flying at them with speed and Ashley cringing at this not wanting them to hurt Comy but wasn't allowed to stop a higher authority allowing `friends` to get in the way of missions.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:16 pm

Comy doged the atacks swiftly."Guys,if their attacking me then they might be bad guys,and they said.....ah!team dim sun!"Comy whispered to her pokemon.Kitty made a grrrrr sound and they flew over the pokemon using sleep powder.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:20 pm

The trio dodged the move and they repeated the attack now at close range. Ashley threw a note out though which blew in the wind just saying "were not the enemy you may or may not know me trust me I'm your unknown friend" and watched through a small window as the helicopter began to lower into a gap on the rig out of sight.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Comy looked at the note.she flew to the ground and returned Kitty.she let the attacks hit her and they knoked her out.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Ashley departed from the helicopter and ran down the side alley as the helicopter took off blending in with the crowd who appeared to be headed for a meeting due to their numbers he just acted quite calmly and alike the others.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Comy just lay numbly and blacked out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:21 pm

As Ashley followed them through it led into a large room with pics on the walls and chandelier's and tables which he sat at looking up he saw... Blake Hall! standing there talking but continued acting calmly and professionally just watching as his listening device on him played audio feedback to his higher ups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Stuff   Shopping and Stuff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping and Stuff
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next