Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back Into Time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1709466

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Cynthia awoke into the forest in the same place she was previously in.
"Now, I hope Team Lunatic is already established but the bad news is, what time am I in?" Cynthia said as she sat down on a cut down tree.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1206042

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Greg rubbed the back of his head, staring intently at Dadrian who had grabbed on at the last minute.

"Ow... my head... Cynthia are you okay?" Greg asked when Dadrian picked himself up. Pikachu awoke, still injured from it's battle with Dusknoir. Greg cardled him.

"Cynthia, give me a guess, what time period you think were in?" he asked, recalling the events from before.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:08 pm

"I hate to break it to you but I don't know. I hope Team lunatic has already been established so we can finish them off as soon as possible, the only problem is, they didn't come here til I was in school here. Greg, Dadrian, sorry I got you into the affairs of Team Lunatic because if I didn't you would still be in your rightful time." Cynthia said as she ahd tears rolling down her face.
"The problem is I don't know barely anyone who owns a celebi and if the person i am thinking of does, it is probably gone." Cynthia said as she got off the tree trunk. All of a sudden sounds of children were coming to the forest.
"Wait a sec, those children, I reconize them! Yes! We are in the time I thought we were in."
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Greg head laughing and giggles. He looked at Cynthia.

"You probably don't care, but I'm glad I got mixed up in these affairs! I finally found the man I'm after, the man that made me lose my parents then my memory. When we get back..." Greg said, the second part more to himself than to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:28 pm

"Greg, I don't know how to put this but I need to find somebody that has a celebi and I think i know just who. those kids in the distance, they are the ones that lake sprit shown me. So, we are just back in time 10 years earlier." Cynthia explained.
"Well, who would have a celebi?!" Dadrian shouted.
"I must give you two fair warning though, remember that we must not be seen or else we will regret it when we return to our time. While here, I can prevent two things from going too far. One being the girl who died in the lake and two being Team Lunatic. Why don't we head towards the lake in some disguises. Luckily for you two, the teacher who used to have my classroom used to be a acting teacher so we can get some disguises there." Cynthia said as she used Alakazam to teleport within the school.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Greg felt a strange feeling go through him.

"You know with all that goes on at this school, I really should consider my pokemon career." Greg said not caring to hide the sarcasm in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:38 pm

"You know, I don't mean to be rude but this isn't the time to speak of that. How about you come to my office once we get out of this mess."
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Greg's head drooped, "Awsome, now I'm in trouble!" Dadrian was giggling looking at the two.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:20 pm

"Dadrian, can you do me a huge favor? I was wondering if you can spy on the lake to see if Cerberus is there. I know it is night time but the thing I mentioned earlier, it happened at night, if it is happening, head right back here with Alakazam." Cynthia said winking her eyebrows.
"I need to talk to Mr. Double Trouble over here while you do me this nice favor." Cynthia said finally as dadrian took the hint and teleported away.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Greg sat down, and rubbed his hands together. "I suppose you'll want to scold me for being stupid when this is a situation that could kill us. We might never get back home." Greg said, he was tired, more than anything else. He looked up at Maple, he just couldn't see a proffessor, he saw a young women. It nagged him.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:00 pm

"Dear, I only wanted to get him to run there for us so I can talk to you privately. You see, I wasn't going to scald you because I understand that sometimes people try to think up something to ignore the situations they may be in, so I won't scald you because believe me, i've done it many times. If you need to sleep, you may but if I have to wake you up in a hurry, you better get up. How about this, I'll make you some of my famous cooking tommorow, I am sure somebody will appreciate it considering my Pokemon don't. The problem I am facing now, is all my Pokemon are in my classroom sealed by me of course but we can return to probably any time so i shouldn't worry." Cynthia explained.
"You know, when i first came to the academy, Kara was one of my mortal enemies and now she is a mortal friend but I am proud of not that, I am proud that I finally got to come somewhere where I felt at home."
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Greg closed his eyes and fell into a world of dreams and peace.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:38 pm

"Greg, wake the heck up!" Cynthai shouted as Greg began to open his eyes to see Cynthia facing off against Lunar grunts.
"Arbok, Seviper, poison them with toxic!" Cynthia shouted.
"Arcanine and Blastoise, show the fire and water fusion!" The grunts both called.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Greg jumped up, he processed his thoughts. Pikachu? Where was he? Greg looked around, Pikachu was with Dadrian!

"Go Drilbur!" Drilbur came out prepared for battle.

"Drill Run!" Drilbur started to spin, it's claws stuck out like a drill. It hit Arcanine right in the side, the Arcanine slowly got up. Then Drilbur was coming for Blastoise, who started to use rapid spin. It was a giant clash of power.

"Drilbur, Hone Claws!" Drilbur started to push Blastoise forward till Blastoise went flying back into a tree.

"I'm going to go find Dadrian! You do what you can here." Greg and Drilbur ran off deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:17 pm

"Arbok and Seviper, use bite!" Cynthia called and Arbok and Seviper clashed attacks into the grunts making them scream to the top of their lungs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Into Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Into Time!   Back Into Time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Into Time!
Page 1 of 1