Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time For Prom!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1213292

Time For Prom! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:29 pm

"Pika!" Pikachu started to point at Greg. (He's just sleeping the night away. He acts like this is no big deal, but I know that's a lie, so I'm just trying to make him look presentable!)
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
AcademyCash : 1214178

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:40 pm

"Ray!" - His hair kinda reminds me of mine. Haha! Why don't you carry one of those mini hairbrush things around? Hana always has one that she keeps in her pocket, and from what I've seen, it works wonders. One minute she looks like a witch, the next her hair is.....alright. And why the heck is he sleeping? AGAIN?
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:37 pm

"Pika..." (He says that when he sleeps he doesn't have to interact with others. He hates interacting with other people, that or he calls sleeping his dream time, he says dreams are better than real life. That's why he's always alseep. In class... here... at the dorms... and sometimes in his locker, but that was once.) Pikachu giggled at the memory.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:19 am

"Lux, Luxray" - Hana never sleeps. When she's in her dorm, she just stays up all night and reads books and stuff. The other day, she was writing a story... well, I think it was a story anyway. Heh, it's weird how our trainers are so different, like that Kara chick. I don't get her at all. Like, what's with her Pokémon?
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1266758

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:30 pm

kara was over at the snack table, eating. She smiled as Umbreon jumped around, "Um,um,umbree!"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Hana looked up to see Kara. She swallowed the last bit of food in her mouth before clearing her throat. "Oh, hey Kara! You got a date for this dance thingy?".

Last edited by xX~Rin~Xx on Tue May 03, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FAIL CENTRE D8<)
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
AcademyCash : 1716716

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Cynthia looked embarassed after she had her two favorite students just humiliate themselves. All she was trying to do was get them used to being around people because they would need to be in contests and battles but she guesses that maybe some people aren't meant to be around bunches of people. Cynthia looks behind her to find her Milotic out of it's pokeball.
"Cynthia, you know you tried to help them and you know as well as I do that some people are just not meant for the stages. Maybe you should just not let them do anything public especially with you considering they are embarrassed a lot."
"Milotic, I know how you feel but I made a promise and I told them they can help me out. I cannot just tell them they can't come because they are being around a lot of people. You know, I am glad Kara taught me how to talk to you because our bond may have been good enough but I just didn't know how to communicate with a Pokemon. Milotic, I am surprised Steven didn't decide to show up because I really needed him here. Ever since that arguement a while back in the woods, whenever he sees me, he just stares at me."
"Cynthia, you actually invited him here! Cerberus wasn't even happy that you two even went out. He was always like "That is so not professional!" Cynthia, I am glad you caught me a while back in Hoenn because you turned my life upside down. You rescued me from Team Aqua when they were torturing me and you rescued Arcanine from Team Magma when they were abusing us. I am glad to be your partner in battle, you are one of tjhe few trainers that understand we are partners and not slaves."
"Milotic, I am glad to have rescued you too because you have been one of my biggest friends. I remember when I first came to the academy, I was nervous about people and you, Garchomp, and my other Pokemon helped me fit in especially when we won that competetion against that Sinnoh chick from Celestic Town whom shares the same name as I do and some of the same Pokemon. I guess both of us have a taste in the same Pokemon and I still can't believe the battle ended in a tie." Cynthia said as Milotic chuckled at this comment.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Hana immediately got distracted and walked over to Cynthia. "Hey Cynthia! Looks like Greg's asleep again". She pointed over in Greg's direction. "And I have no idea where Bolt wandered off to..." she murmered.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:24 pm

"Oh dear, I know exactly whom to send out for the job! Munchlax, sense out Luxray!" Cynthia called out her Munchlax which ran over towards the food as soon as exitting the pokeball.
"I did not tell you to go for a snack my dear! I just gave you those pills to prevent extreme hunger for Munchlaxes and Snorlaxes." Cynthia said as Munchlax continued to chow down.
Munchlax after eating all the food on the table began to sniff around and ran towards the doors to the gym, outside was a luxray in a net being tortured by Team Rocket.
"Team Rocket! How did you get in this place?!" Cynthia said as everyone came out of the gym to see Bolt suffering in the hands on Team Rocket.
"I told you many times Cynthia Maple, we have plans and this plan is quite simple, take all the Pokemon in the school!" Said the fimilar voice of Argenta.
"Return Munchlax, battle dance, Garchomp!" Cynthia said as Garchomp exitted it's pokeball.
"Darkrai, use hypnosis!" Called another fimilar voice known as Steven.
Back to top Go down
Master Steven

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-12-18
AcademyCash : 1219507

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:27 pm

"Darkrai, use Dark Void!" Steven called out since the hypnosis missed everyone but Luxray.
"Cynthia, it has definitely been a while sicne I have last been here and I want to get Team Rocket away from here so lets work together!" Steven said as Darkrai was now beside him.
"Darkrai, use shadow ball!" Steven called out.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Cynthia giggled knowing it was her chance to shine like she used to.
"Steven, together let us shine for the organization!" Cynthia said as Steven began to prepare for the final blow.
"Milotic, Garchomp, listen to me! Garchomp, fire blast! Milotic, Hydro Pump!" Cynthia called out and with the power of Steven's shadow ball, Teram Rocket was no longer there and instead, a hole was in the floor and in the sky, shined a star as bright as the moon. Cynthia giggled at this blow and looke behind her to see Steven wasn't there.
"I guess he ran off again before I can have a conversation." Cynthia said as she began to walk down the halls and around the corner.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Greg heard explosions going on outside. He jumped up, his face serious. "Darn it all Can't a guy get some sleep around here." Pikachu at his side, going slow enough to stay near Greg. He came out to see Team Rocket leaving in some sort of transportation unit, a chopper to be exact. "Oh no, you don't show up then leave before I get my hands on you!" While the chopper was still in low flight Greg jumped on as it went into a high dive.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Cynthia walked outside and saw a chopper go off which was weird since we blasted them off. There was a shadow hanging onto the chopper and Cynthia started to smirk because she reconized the shadow, it was Greg.
"Rayquaza, fly me up to that chopper!" Cynthia said as she called out her Rayquaza.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:27 am

OOC: Wait you blasted them off? Oh then the chopper thing makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:46 am

Hana finally caught up with them and realised that they had taken her partner away. "Dang it!" Hana shouted in anger. "Why didn't I bring Flame's pokéball? Then I could catch up with them!". She kicked the ground and sat down on the floor in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:06 am

Cynthia continued to fly Rayquaza in skill and caught up to the chopper. Cynthia gave her hand to Greg whom decided to grab it to get on Rayquaza.
"Greg, hang on to me because Rayquaza is a known fast flying type."Cynthia said as she continued to ride on Rayquaza. Cynthia caught onto the chopper and with skill, "Rayquaza, use dragon pulse!" Cynthia said as Rayquaza got rid of the chopper's outsides. Team Rocket people looked behind them to notice the covering of the chopper was gone and all the Pokeballs have been set free onto the school grounds. There was only one Pokemon on the chopper which was the Pokemon known as Flame that Cynthia knew very well as Rin's.
"Hand over that Pokemon or else I will get Rayquaza to use dragon claw!" Cynthia shouted and the Team Rocket grunts decided to hand over Flame. As soon as they did that however. the executive whom tried to ignore everything known as Proton looked back.
"Cynthia Maple, causing more trouble? Team Rocket members, fly away, forget the Pokemon before we get more trouble!" Proton said as the grunts looked disappointed but it was better than facing Rayquaza's wrath...
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:29 pm

I thought it was Bolt who got caught? xD
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:42 pm

(Darn it, you commented on Flame's Pokeball and I am sorry I don't know what Pokemon flame represents but I assume a fire type so I made it so maybe the chopper idea wasn't so bad of a idea and Flame's pokeball was stolen so maybe Team Rocket stole it and as you see, I used two different executives to make it make sense but yes, you are right, Bolt was the one missing)
Cynthia rushed over to Rin and handed her the pokeball that was Flame's. Cynthia looked around noticing that Munchlax was coming back dragging Bolt along.
"Munchlax, Munchlax, bring Bolt here!" Cynthia shouted worried about Bolt.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:33 pm

(Hana said that she wishes that she had brung Flame's pokéball, with him being a Charizard she can catch up to them whilst she rides on his back, but yeah, sorry if it's kinda confusing)
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:27 am

(I thought you said they escaped... that's why I mentioned the chopper in the first place... sorry now it kind of doesn't make sense at all.)
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:34 am

(How about we just stop with the topic before we confuse it anymore. LOL)
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:22 pm

(Yes! My failures shall be forgotten!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time For Prom!   Time For Prom! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time For Prom!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2