Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1308021

Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon!   Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Awesome, can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1265008

Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon!   Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:55 am

Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon! - Page 2 Contest-2-1

Code:
[img]http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa472/Midnightpelt123456/contest-2-1.png[/img]

Sorry about the badness. :/ But I hope you like it! ^^
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
AcademyCash : 1308021

PostSubject: Re: Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon!   Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 am

Awesomes, I'll use it right now:)
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1265008

PostSubject: Re: Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon!   Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Yourwelcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen17
Helen17

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-05-23
AcademyCash : 1178832

PostSubject: Re: Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon!   Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 am

awesome thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon!   Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kara's siggies! I'll make a siggie for your characters and pokemon!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2