Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can u beat my record?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Max
Experienced
Experienced
Max

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-03-06
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1198264

Can u beat my record? Empty
PostSubject: Can u beat my record?   Can u beat my record? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:03 pm

I have beaten fire red, Diamond, and Black twice each, in two weeks. IMA GAMER!
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1211542

PostSubject: Re: Can u beat my record?   Can u beat my record? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:15 am

I've beaten Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, Legend of Zelda Minish Cap, Pokemon Heartgold, Pokemon Pearl, and Pokmeon platinum, within the rang of about 6 weeks, so a month and two weeks, I'ma big gamer too but.
Back to top Go down
Max
Experienced
Experienced
Max

PostSubject: Re: Can u beat my record?   Can u beat my record? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:44 am

Oh and if you add other games: I presteiged twic on COD, Beat every civilization on CIV5, and found the center of the universe in spore 2weeks! (but now I have scary amount of homework)
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Can u beat my record?   Can u beat my record? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 am

Same here I get way too much homework and in fact havent been gaming very long, although I had some no homework time and beat Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed 2 in three days.
Back to top Go down
Max
Experienced
Experienced
Max

PostSubject: Re: Can u beat my record?   Can u beat my record? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Now THAT'S sayin something. I just got BBC2 (Battlefeild: Bad company 2) today (that game is constantly making fun of call of duty, and is also a better game)
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1265008

PostSubject: Re: Can u beat my record?   Can u beat my record? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:56 pm

I've deafeated Gold,silver,platinum,Pokepark,Epic Mickey, Drawn To Life, Donkey Kong Country returns, Kingdom Hearts, Reload{A shooting game}, and The Spiderwick chronicals for PC. BEAT THAT!
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Can u beat my record?   Can u beat my record? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:14 pm

I will happily, okay so I've beten every Zelda game made, every AC Game so far, every COD game, every Splinter Cell game, the 2 and 4 Metal Gear games, And the best is I've gotten all teh colletibles of Super Smash Bros in the range of 2 weeks beat that! Oh but let's not forget, Dragonball Z Legacy of GOku 1 & 2, DBZ Buus Fury, those games were very werid but somehow addictive anyways. I'm playing Prince of Persia series right now, I've beaten I Ninja, all the pokemon games, Sonic teh Hedghog, Sonic Unleashed, Darksiders, Spiderman 1-3 Spiderman Web of SHadows, God of War series, The Harry Potter Games, I guess I've beaten star mode on Madden but that was boring anyways so, I've beaten Fable, Fable 2 and Fable 3, I've beaten The TMNT games, All teh Kirby games, and lastly 100% completion of the GTA series all within the range of summer break whihc is about 3 months.... BEAT IT!!!! BUt, I have no life sooo, you pretty much win Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can u beat my record?   Can u beat my record? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can u beat my record?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Off Site Discussion-
Jump to: