Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ancient School treasure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1217292

The Ancient School treasure Empty
PostSubject: The Ancient School treasure   The Ancient School treasure EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Gregg was walking through the mine looking for some pokemon, pikachu was sleeping in his bag. Gregg's foot got trapped in a hole and he fell over. "What the heck?" Gregg pulled out his foot and started to investigate the hole. "Pikachu wake up I think I found something." (Pika?) Pikachu got up sleepily. "Pikachu use Iron Tail to dig it out." (PIKA!) Out flew a giant box it landed with a giant snap. Gregg went over to it. "Pikachu this looks like a treasure chest." (Pikaaaa.) Pikachu sounded so excited. Gregg tried to open it but it was locked. "Dang theres no way to open it." Pikachu jumped down and started attacking the chest. "Pikachu stop you may destroy what's inside. We can't risk it." Gregg saw a key hanging from the back of the chest, he tried it and the chest popped open. There was so much gold Gregg almost had a heart attack. He dug deeper and found gems. "Pikachu we're officially rich."
Back to top Go down
SweetestPetal
SweetestPetal

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-02-07
AcademyCash : 1210811

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient School treasure   The Ancient School treasure EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:59 am

Petal was walking past the cave when she heard a loud slam.She raised a eyebrow."Clover?" The pokemon looked at her."Let's go check it out!"Clover and Petal an inside and fell through a hole and fell on something hard."Ouch!"She looked up to see Gregg and somethng wooden and glitterly."Wow! What is it?"
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient School treasure   The Ancient School treasure EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Gregg looked at Petal. "It's treasure." he said smiling, he looked at a black gem and picked it up. "What is i--" Gregg soon passed out. (Pika!)
Back to top Go down
SweetestPetal
SweetestPetal

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient School treasure   The Ancient School treasure EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:57 am

petal's eyes widened."Gregg?!GREGG!" She screamed and shoo him. Clover then grabbe petals arms, trying to tell her to cdalm down. Petal nodded and smiled."Okay. Pikachu and clover! Come here so I can boost you up!"She lifted both pokemon up,out of the hole. "Now Ill lift greggs bottom and you grab his top!" SHe struggled to life gregg up but soon her and the pokemon got him over.Petal looked at the teasure, adn then at the b lack gem. She shook the tempation out of her head and picked herself up."Gregg?Please wake up!"
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient School treasure   The Ancient School treasure EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:34 am

Gregg looked up. "Petal there is sleeping gas in the tunnel we have to get out of here. I think it's a booby trap from the treasure." Gregg saw a wild Drilbur walking in the mine. "GO POKEBALL!" The Drilbur was caught. "Go Drilbur and carry the treasure. Now let's go." Gregg got up.
Back to top Go down
SweetestPetal
SweetestPetal

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient School treasure   The Ancient School treasure EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Petal nodded and quickly scurried out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient School treasure   The Ancient School treasure Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ancient School treasure
Page 1 of 1