Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day--Cynthia Maple

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1717216

First Day--Cynthia Maple Empty
PostSubject: First Day--Cynthia Maple   First Day--Cynthia Maple EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Do you know what it is like to be ignored or just a nobody? I walked on the sidewalk leading to the big oak doors leading into the Pokemon Acanamy. I just recently moved all the way from a different region and my mom told me it would be a good idea to be in this school because it is known for having many areas for its students. I opened the front doors to the school and walked into the office. "I am sorry to disturb you but may I get a copy of my schedule, I am Cynthia Maple." The woman at the desk looked at me and laughed. "If you are new to this school, you must go to the bulletin board and sign your name on one or more of the sections. In this region, we can teach you battling, contests, etc. So choose wisely. Today is just a get used to the school type of day. There are no classes until either you or your parent or guardian signs you up for them." I walked over towards the bulletin board and looked at my choices. There were many things I could sign up for. I signed up for the coordinator class and the trainer class. "I have signed up, where do I head next?" The lady at the desk looked at me again. "You can get a head start and head towards the pairing office and get a room before any students beat you there, young miss." I looked at the lady and thanked her leaving the office.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1267258

PostSubject: Re: First Day--Cynthia Maple   First Day--Cynthia Maple EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Kara walks to the office lady, "Hello, Mrs.Kelly. My papers?" The lady pulls out a few boxes of colored papers, "There you go, kara. Im sure that you, Alminx,Rachel,and Tim will make a great banner for the prom." Kara nodds. She starts walking away, but the lady at the desk called her back, "Oh, and find another artist to help!" "I will!" She replied. She walked out, "Hmmm...I DK who to get."
Back to top Go down
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2010-09-24
AcademyCash : 1241614

PostSubject: Re: First Day--Cynthia Maple   First Day--Cynthia Maple EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:02 pm

"Hey Kara!" Tim walks over to Kara "I see you got the paper for the banner, this is gonna be exciting, my first school dance. Smile"
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: First Day--Cynthia Maple   First Day--Cynthia Maple EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:21 pm

"my second, but this is gonna be waaaaaayyyy better." Kara hands Tim the colored pens, "let's go find Alminx and get started." :)
Back to top Go down
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

PostSubject: Re: First Day--Cynthia Maple   First Day--Cynthia Maple EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:40 pm

"Okay!" Tim puts his arm arond Kara and the duo walk off to find ALminx
Back to top Go down
jet
Experienced
Experienced
jet

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-10-11
AcademyCash : 2000729700

PostSubject: Re: First Day--Cynthia Maple   First Day--Cynthia Maple EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:46 pm

oh i miss a lot don't i wow
Back to top Go down
jet
Experienced
Experienced
jet

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-10-11
AcademyCash : 2000729700

PostSubject: Re: First Day--Cynthia Maple   First Day--Cynthia Maple EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:47 pm

its been 2 months since i was here last
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: First Day--Cynthia Maple   First Day--Cynthia Maple EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Kars sees him, "Hey, wanna help?"
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
AcademyCash : 1717216

PostSubject: Re: First Day--Cynthia Maple   First Day--Cynthia Maple EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Wait a second! This was MY TOPIC not one where you can just post your own story!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

PostSubject: Re: First Day--Cynthia Maple   First Day--Cynthia Maple EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:48 pm

(Sorry, we're always doing that)
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: First Day--Cynthia Maple   First Day--Cynthia Maple EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:08 am

(Ya, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day--Cynthia Maple   First Day--Cynthia Maple Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day--Cynthia Maple
Page 1 of 1