Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xayla's accident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Breeder Xayla
Pokemon Breeder Xayla

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-10
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1320522

Xayla's accident Empty
PostSubject: Xayla's accident   Xayla's accident EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Xayla quietly made it to the cafeteria and grabbed some pizza with pokemon food for her Smeargle.As she made her way to an empty table,she accidently slips on a Grimer's trail of acid."Oh no! My uniform!"She cried as she didn't notice her Smeargle eating the pokemon food AND the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Steven
Specialized Master: Water
Specialized Master: Water
Steven

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-11
AcademyCash : 1929552

Xayla's accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xayla's accident   Xayla's accident EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:21 pm

"Oh!" Devin turned around, his Grimer trailing behind him. Devin had at least two pokemon from every type, and Grimer had been one of his poison types (Gengar being his other). "Grriiiimeerrrrr," Devin complained loudly, quickly taking out his pokeball. Grimer tried to run, but Devin just sighed, and returned him. He knew no good would come out of letting a poison type out in the cafeteria. In another second, he stood over the new student, who he quickly recognized as a Breeder, and he reached down, grasped her forearm, and pulled her quickly to her feet. As normal, he sped off talking before he even bothered to introduce himself. "I'm sorry! I knew I shouldn't have let him out. Are you new? Hey, look, I'm really sorry about your uniform, but . . . Vaporeon!" Devin quickly took out his custom, purple-striped pokeball with a T-button instead of a circle button, and his Vaporeon sprung out of it. "Mist, would ya'?" He asked his little kitty girl, and she quickly replied. A thick mist shot out from the air, enveloping the new student, and quickly cleaning off the uniform, though the mist was thin enough that it dried almost immediately from the outfit. Devin scratched the back of his head. "Uhh . . . sorry . . . my name's Devin." In a white T-shirt and jeans, he just looked like an older student, not a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Breeder Xayla
Pokemon Breeder Xayla

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-10
AcademyCash : 1320522

Xayla's accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xayla's accident   Xayla's accident EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Steven wrote:
"Oh!" Devin turned around, his Grimer trailing behind him. Devin had at least two pokemon from every type, and Grimer had been one of his poison types (Gengar being his other). "Grriiiimeerrrrr," Devin complained loudly, quickly taking out his pokeball. Grimer tried to run, but Devin just sighed, and returned him. He knew no good would come out of letting a poison type out in the cafeteria. In another second, he stood over the new student, who he quickly recognized as a Breeder, and he reached down, grasped her forearm, and pulled her quickly to her feet. As normal, he sped off talking before he even bothered to introduce himself. "I'm sorry! I knew I shouldn't have let him out. Are you new? Hey, look, I'm really sorry about your uniform, but . . . Vaporeon!" Devin quickly took out his custom, purple-striped pokeball with a T-button instead of a circle button, and his Vaporeon sprung out of it. "Mist, would ya'?" He asked his little kitty girl, and she quickly replied. A thick mist shot out from the air, enveloping the new student, and quickly cleaning off the uniform, though the mist was thin enough that it dried almost immediately from the outfit. Devin scratched the back of his head. "Uhh . . . sorry . . . my name's Devin." In a white T-shirt and jeans, he just looked like an older student, not a teacher.

Xayla thanked Devin, blushing all over. "Oh it's ok... my name is Xayla. I just enrolled and nobody seems to be here. I'm very lonely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xayla's accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xayla's accident   Xayla's accident Empty

Back to top Go down

Xayla's accident
Page 1 of 1