Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle

Go down 
+4
Hizoku
Lunatia
Sam
Not
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Not
Admin
Admin
Not

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-11
Trust : 3000
AcademyCash : 2000725250

The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle Empty
PostSubject: The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle   The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:53 pm

Teacher Sheet
Name: Life Glane
Job: Principal/Trainer/Breeder
Bio: Life loved pokemon, and started training his First Pokemon ,a Pikachu, at age three. He became a trainer and went on his own at six. He became a Pokemon Master at eightteen. He became the founder and Principal of the Academy at Age 19, and loves teaching Students. His professions are Trainer and a Breeder, and he's the Pricipal. For eight years he had this Academy, and wont give it up for anything. Life had mastered the Culinary Arts very young, along with making homemade remidies for sick or injured Pokemon. He has defeated every Gym leader, All of the Elite for, and every Pokemon Master Before him; if they were alive.
Personaltity: Life loves Pokemon, and his job. He is caring, and nice; but sometiems hardheaded. Life loves caring for his Students, and teaching them everything.
Appearance: The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle Pokemon_Trainer__Gad_by_Selvix
Pokemon: Too Many to tell. But these are his Main Pokemon-

Arcanine- The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle 059arcanine Alakazam- The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle 065alakazam Machamp- The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle 068machamp Espeon- The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle 196espeon Squirtle- The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle 007squirtleshiny
Charizard- The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle 006charizard Pikachu- The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle 025pikachu Hitmonlee- The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle 106hitmonlee Mew-Two- The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle 150mewtwo Dialga- The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle 483dialga Raikou- The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle 243raikou Rayquaza- The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle 384rayquaza
Back to top Go down
Sam
Champion Eeveelution Trainer
Champion  Eeveelution Trainer
Sam

Number of posts : 170
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1929500

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle   The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:58 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
Lunatia
Lunatia

Number of posts : 164
AcademyCash : 1434500

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle   The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:09 am

Hi hi!
Back to top Go down
http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Hizoku

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-24
AcademyCash : 1431500

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle   The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:18 pm

I just joined and in sooo lost, could someone please help me....
Back to top Go down
Steven
Specialized Master: Water
Steven

Number of posts : 187
AcademyCash : 1929552

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle   The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:07 pm

Hello, Hizoku, read the rules, make a required sig, use paint to make your sig thingy an ava.
Back to top Go down
tahliapokemon9

tahliapokemon9

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-08
AcademyCash : 1374752

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle   The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:42 pm

Hello, principal Phil. I'm new here
Back to top Go down
Dannygirl23

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-17
AcademyCash : 1364504

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle   The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:41 pm

umm my name is Danny and i am new here my pokemon are all Evee and i plan to evolve them when they become stronger, um... i wa..want to be a coordinator... um im srry i am really shy and um these are my pokemon

um go to https://media.photobucket.com/image/pokemon%20coordinator/Rainaofthewolves/pokemon/Pokemon.jpg and thats what i look like um... well thats all i guess[img]The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle Danny12[/img]
Back to top Go down
tahliapokemon9

tahliapokemon9

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-08
AcademyCash : 1374752

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle   The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:11 pm

Hello Danny, Welcome to Pokemon Academy! cheers
Back to top Go down
Steven
Steven

Number of posts : 187
AcademyCash : 1929552

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle   The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Hiya there people

This Forum is Still going? I'm the Admin and I didn't even know . . . we made it like . . . a year ago.
Back to top Go down
jet
Experienced
Experienced
jet

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-10-11
AcademyCash : 2000721950

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle   The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:48 pm

hi i'm new here i have 2 pokemon darkrai and treecko (both wave hi)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle   The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Master, and Your Principle
Page 1 of 1