Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i have returned and i mean it this time xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1084032

i have returned and i mean it this time xD Empty
PostSubject: i have returned and i mean it this time xD   i have returned and i mean it this time xD EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:28 pm

hey everyone! i am BACK! and i see some of my awesome friends from the site have also returned, which is AWESOME! and i'm really looking forward to RPing again ^^
just a quick note: what i've decided to do is post a warning for when i gotta dissapear,i can gurantee i will have to break from the site at least twice this year since i'll be starting my highers in august, so maybe if i'm gonna RP with everyone again i might as well warn people befoore i pull a dissapearing act xD
also, Nina (Nin_Sega) wanted me to mention that she wants to come back, but she's having problems with her details (name and password mainly) she says she'll make a new account and return to RP as soon as she can

that's about all i have to report,till then...
TO THE RP THREAD!!!
.... i love you guys xD
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1300271

i have returned and i mean it this time xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have returned and i mean it this time xD   i have returned and i mean it this time xD EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:35 pm

Orly?
Back to top Go down

i have returned and i mean it this time xD
Page 1 of 1