Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Hysteria, to the Wonderful World of the Pokemon Trainer Academy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaneHysteria

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-06-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 988006

Welcome Hysteria, to the Wonderful World of the Pokemon Trainer Academy! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Hysteria, to the Wonderful World of the Pokemon Trainer Academy!   Welcome Hysteria, to the Wonderful World of the Pokemon Trainer Academy! EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:36 pm

"It feels great to finally be able to go to the Pokemon Academy! I've been waiting for years! I mean sure, yeah, I'm only 10 but I've been dreaming about this for a while!" Hysteria says, while holding onto the back of her father's Pidgeot, Wilfred. She looked over at her friend Cynder, the Cyndaquil, thinking that he would be just as excited. She was shocked to see him sleeping on such a Fantabulous day such as this! "Aww come on, buddy! Wake up!" She said while poking him in the head. He opens one eye and lets out a cry, "I'm trying to sleeeeeeep, Leave me alone." She noticed he wanted to sleep and she was about to ask Wilfred to do a couple of aerial maneuvers when she finally saw the Academy looming in the distance. As excited as she was she wanted to arrive there faster. She told Wilfred to speed it up a notch, and after not too long was dropped off at the Academy doors. She got off of Wilfred and picked up the sleeping Cyndaquil and hugged the giant bird Pokemon. "You be careful on your way back to Papa! If you don't arrive back safely he's gonna think it's my fault!" Wilfred gave a large cry and tapped you with his wing "Don't worry. I won't have any problems getting back!" He backed off too a safe distance and flew into the air, on his way back home. . 
Cynder was finally awake. Maybe it was because of all the shouting I was doing or maybe he was just hungry. So I put him down and he followed after me.
Hysteria approached the large ornate doors that would lead to a new life. She gave a large shove on the doors and after a while they swung open. Walking into the the Academy she saw a few students and went up to them. 

"Hello! My name is Hysteria!" She says while smiling. "It's nice to meet you! This here is my friend Cynder the Cyndaquil!" Cyndaquil lets out a cry, "Hello. Nice to meet you.As you can tell we are new here. Would you like to show us around?"
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1131910

Welcome Hysteria, to the Wonderful World of the Pokemon Trainer Academy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Hysteria, to the Wonderful World of the Pokemon Trainer Academy!   Welcome Hysteria, to the Wonderful World of the Pokemon Trainer Academy! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Comy and her new friend Tara turned toward the new student.
"Sure, no problem!"Tara said, looking away from the pokemon egg in its case that she was holding to
grin at Hysteria.
"I'm Tara and this is Comy."
"Nice to meet you,"Comy said. She introduced her ever-present Marowak and Ninetales.
Back to top Go down

Welcome Hysteria, to the Wonderful World of the Pokemon Trainer Academy!
Page 1 of 1