Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The newest student

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades

AceofSpades

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-03-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1005757

The newest student Empty
PostSubject: The newest student   The newest student EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:35 pm

(I'm not entirely sure if my character needs to be approved before starting this, if/when it does I will edit this out, if it doesn't need to be I'll edit this OOC out later)

Keisuke stood at the doors to the Academy with Eve, an Eevee which he rescued, sitting on his left shoulder.
"I suppose I should finally enter here. I've been starring that these doors long enough. What do you think Eve?" Eve speaks the normal pokemon tongue for an Eevee. "Yeah, your right, lets go." Keisuke opens the doors to the Academy.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1126660

The newest student Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest student   The newest student EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:43 pm

(It doesn't. At least, no one's gotten onto ME about it.)
Comy spotted a new face and walked over, her Marowak and Ninetales at her heels.
"Hi,"she said, smiling and extending a hand,"I'm Comy."
Back to top Go down

The newest student
Page 1 of 1