Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My arrival and meeting old friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Destiny_is_fate

Destiny_is_fate

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-12-20
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1029007

My arrival and meeting old friends Empty
PostSubject: My arrival and meeting old friends   My arrival and meeting old friends EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:08 pm

As I walked into the school I only seen the large mahogany doors that I seen when I came to visit my old friend Narri. Void my Dusknoir was at one side were as Cerberus my houndour was at my other side. I placed at hand at the back of Cerberus's ear as I scratched it. He nudged my hand as I did so and I sighed looking at the building. "We should enter the building and find our old friend Narri." Dusk said to me. "I know, I was just in thought. Mentally checking I had everything..." I muttered, only to be replied with a low grumble. That was good old Void, distant as usual, but then, I am also very distant. Opening the door I walked in with my two partner pokemon. There were more on my team but right now it is easier for me to just have these two out. "Now I wonder where Narri is..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140722250

PostSubject: Re: My arrival and meeting old friends   My arrival and meeting old friends EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Narri was walking around with Skyrim when she spotted Void, Destiny and Cerberus. "Scythe? Long time no see, so I see Cerberus still hasn't evolved. Wasn't that your number 1 thing to do?" she grinned. She didn't mind she just wanted to give a usual greeting. "Why does Death use guides?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Destiny_is_fate

Destiny_is_fate

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-12-20
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1029007

PostSubject: Re: My arrival and meeting old friends   My arrival and meeting old friends EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:49 pm

"That was also your goal with Skyrim correct?" I asked as Narri asked the question we usually used as a greeting to test who we were. "Because even though Death is a mighty force he cannot be everywhere every second of the day, much like god or Arceus..." I replied as my usual answer. "Void, you can go and get to know the place, Cerberus, come with me, we shall put things in the Dorm. Narri, let's go enjoy our day." I added smiling in my ever so eerie fashion as I walked with Narri. Void floated off somewhere.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140722250

PostSubject: Re: My arrival and meeting old friends   My arrival and meeting old friends EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Narri lead Destiny to the Dorms, they went to Tala's dorm where Zoe and Blitz sitting on the bed. Skyrim jumped up on the bed and pushed Zoe over to play with her. "Tala doesn't have a roommate and so I believe you two will get on alright concidering." She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My arrival and meeting old friends   My arrival and meeting old friends Empty

Back to top Go down

My arrival and meeting old friends
Page 1 of 1