Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mine Meditation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aimz

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-12-25
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1025262

Mine Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Mine Meditation   Mine Meditation EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Curiosity was the driving force of Rose's expediton around the academy campus and there was a certain allure about the mines that she just couldn't help but to get entangled in. Her first steps into the mines were hesitant, but quickly they lost their nervousness and turned into an exited pace. The light from Cyndaquil cast an erie yet homey feel to the mine and cast away the shadows that live in the crevices of rock. After venturing deep in the mine, the two came to a dazzling display of minerals and a little pond likely formed from years of slow and steady drips.
'This is the perfect place' thought Rose and it was obvious that her little companion agreed. Cyndaquil decided to lie down for a short nap as Rose meditates in the calm, beautiful place, but who knows who might sneak up on them...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Rachel

Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2010-03-27
AcademyCash : 1773589

Mine Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Meditation   Mine Meditation EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:46 am

Jake
Mine Meditation Suzuya-Tohzuki-anime-guys-18246403-2560-1511
The mines were a place that Jake would always go to just to hide away for for some alone time. He came here when the world had him confused and fed up, or when he simply wanted to relax in a quiet area. Considering Jake had a secret nook in the mines, he was obscured from any noises outside. Oblivious to what could be going on, what that was alright with him. Jake continued down the rocky path, admiring the glistening walls as he did. After a few more minutes or walking down the beautiful passageway, Jake came across the area he had been coming to ever since he enrolled at the academy. The area had little nooks and crannies everywhere to rest, and was complete with a little lake. Jake set this things down, and approached the lake. It was looking pretty, as always. Just as Jake is about to dip his finger in it, he spots somebody else who is still. This gives Jake a slight sneer. Jake sneaks up behind the person. "HEY I'M JAKE!" He yells behind them, probably startling them.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonschool.darkbb.com/forum.htm
aimz

Mine Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Meditation   Mine Meditation EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:02 am

"Ahh!" Rose sceams and falls into the lake. She looks up at the boy who scared her and quickly composes herself. "U-uh, h-h-hello." she is still in shock but she manages to crawl out from the lake without falling back in. She stretches out her hand as if for a handshake, but then realizes that she's drenched and quietly laughs at herself. "Hi, I'm Rose. Nice to meet ya"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Rachel

Mine Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Meditation   Mine Meditation EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:11 pm

"Sorry if I startled you, I just thought I might as well have some fun." Jake says. After the girls crawls out of the lake, Jake entend an arm to help her stand up again. Then she extends an arm to shake, and though she is soaking wet Jake still shakes her hand with a bright smile plastered on his face. "Nice to meet you Rose, and if I hasn't made it clear earlier, I'm Jake."
Back to top Go down
aimz

Mine Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Meditation   Mine Meditation EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:05 pm

"Nice to meet you too and that's ok," Rose giggles, "Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun" Smiling, Rose motions toward her Cyndaquil who is hiding behind her. "This is Bliss." Shyly, Bliss pops his head out to look at Jake and quickly hides again. After recieving a soothing pat on the head, he exitedly runs around Jake.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Rachel

Mine Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Meditation   Mine Meditation EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:32 pm

"Exactly. Gotta make the best of life, because after all, you only live once." Jake says with a charming smile. Rose introduces her Cyndaquil as Bliss, and Jake kneels down to give him a little stroke. "Hey Bliss." Jake says softly to Bliss. After standing up, Jake summons his Squirtle's who had been doing a little exploring on it's own. "This is Wilde." Jake grins and gives Wilde some rubbing on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
aimz

Mine Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Meditation   Mine Meditation EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:21 pm

"Well hello Wilde" Rose says as she pats his head. She stands up and smiles at Jake "You didn't seem to have any trouble finding this beautiful place. Are you familiar with the mines?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mine Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Meditation   Mine Meditation Empty

Back to top Go down

Mine Meditation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Academy Mine-
Jump to: