Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival of Kimi the small!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottishaura64

Scottishaura64

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-12-20
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1029013

Arrival of Kimi the small! Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:52 pm

/I hope it's not to scary here..../ Kimi thought as she sat on the head of her large Onix as he crawled to the academy. "Alright Rocky we should go down now!" she called. The Onix, Rocky lowered his head to the ground and she hopped off. Right beind her a smaller than average male pikachu hopped off the onix's head and onto Kimi's shoulder. "Alright Jerry let's go make some friends! Return Rocky get some rest!" She said putting the Onix into a Heavy Ball. She then held onto the strap of her large backpack and started to walk into the academy.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1086282

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:02 pm

A baby-sized cyndaquil was walking when he noticed a girl in a pikachu suit,he stopped and looked at the new girl
Back to top Go down
Scottishaura64

Scottishaura64

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Kimi stopped to see the cute little Cyndaquil. "Aww you're just adorable! Isn't he Jerry?" she said bending down and picking up the cyndaquil giving it a gentle hug. "(Hello there I'm Jerry the pikachu! Nice to meet you!)" Jerry said with a grin. Kimi then stood up holding the Cyndaquil and began looking around. "You must have a trainer somewhere, let's go find them!" she said walking into the building.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:11 pm

The cyndaquil looked up at the girl in slight confusion before turning to jerry "cynda,cynda quil cynda quil!(hi,my name's cyndaquil!)"
Back to top Go down
Scottishaura64

Scottishaura64

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:20 pm

"(She's alright trust me! Her name's Kimi! She's small but mighty and well she wants to help find your trainer! Or do you call them mama?)" Jerry asked not wanting to confussed the little Cyndaquil much. "Hello! Has anyone lost a Cyndaquil? Anyone?" Kimi called. After walking about for a few minutes she gave a sigh. "This bag is heavy, Jerry go down for a minute will, ya?" she said. Jerry hopped off her shoulder and she put Cyndaquil down before taking off her bag and letting out a Lopunny. "Mimi can you carry my bag?" she asked. The lupunny took the bag and Kimi picked up the Cyndaquil as Jerry hopped on her shoulder and they began looking for the Cyndaquil's trainer again.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:30 pm

"cyndaquil! Cyndaquil!" Ashley called as she walked through the halls, Cyndaquil's eyes lit up at the sight of her "cyyyyndaaa!(maaamaaa!)" He called to her,ashley's headturned to cyndaquil and she ran over "there you are! I've been looking all over for you!" She looked to the newcomer who was with cyndaquil "did he cause you trouble? I'm sorry if he did"
Back to top Go down
Scottishaura64

Scottishaura64

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:50 pm

"Oh hi I'm Kimi, no Cyndaquil didn't cause trouble he's actually been a friendly little guy he and He seems to have gotten on well with my Pikachu Jerry!" she said with a giggle handing the Cyndaquil over. "And this is Mimi my Lopunny!" "(Hello there dear! Nice to meet you!)" Mimi said bowing slightly in greeting. [color=lightyellow]"(Yeah, and I'm the awesome Jerry the Pikachu!)"[/colod] Jerry squeaked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Ashley giggled a bit and picked cyndaquil up "thank goodness" she put cyndaquil on her shoulder "i'm ashley! It's nice to meet you all!"
Back to top Go down
Scottishaura64

Scottishaura64

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:26 pm

"Nice to meet you Ashley so tell me are there a lot of people here?" She asked with a sweet smile. Jerry grinned his cheek pads sparing as he did. Mimi giggled at how the duo acted and shook her head. "(Shouldn't you let out Scout and Ivy so they can see their new surroundings?)" Mimi suggested. "Oh your right Scout! Ivy let's get some air!" Kimi said letting out a bigger than average Treecko and a Snivy. "(Hello my name is Ivy.)" she Snivy said. "(The name's Scout, so what?)" the Treecko said folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Ashley smiled "well, there is a lot of people here...but they tend to dissapear a lot" she said with an akward smile
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

Number of posts : 3094
Registration date : 2010-08-22
AcademyCash : 1244992

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:29 pm

"Yeah you gotthat right" Red headed towards them with his Eevee
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:49 am

Ashley jumped and looked behind her to see her good friend Red. She chuckled and turned to kimi with her hand in red's direction "Kimi,this is Red, he's a real good friend of mine here...and he does dissapear a lot" she said with a slight giggle
Back to top Go down
Scottishaura64

Scottishaura64

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:16 am

"Hehe! Sounds like one of my friends. But then my friend is always busy with a lotta stuff so I forgive her. Hi I'm Kimi, this is Jerry the Pikachu, Mimi the lopunny, Ivy the Snivy and Scout the Treecko. Phew what a mouthful!" Kimi said with a giggle. Jerry waved in hello, Miki gave a slight bow, Ivy just turned her head saying "(Hi!)" And Scout just shrugged. "Oh, what a grump say hi properly Scout!" she moaned. Scout just ignored her and Kimi sighed. "Yeah, that's good old Scout, too laid back and calm for his own good ignorant bugger!" she said shaking her head. "I also have an Onix but I don't think it's big enough for him in here so I put Rocky in his pokeball." she added.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Red moved towards Scout and crouched to his height-ish "Hey Hows the little guy" Red said smiling as Eevee came of his shoulder to say hello
Back to top Go down
Scottishaura64

Scottishaura64

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:18 am

Scout looked at him for a moment with a glare then walked off. "Scout! Stop being so ignorant you- you...Grass type ignoramous! Gosh.... I can't come up with anything better..." she sighed as Scout walked off. "Ivy, go keep him outta trouble will ya." she added. Ivy just walked off in te same direction as Scout walked off in. "Pika chu chu Pikachu...(I tell ya that guy needs to chill out a bit less...)" Jerry sighed shaking his head. "Lop punny...(Oh my...)" Mimi added.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:40 am

Red got up "It's OK so Kimi what are you training to be?"
Back to top Go down
Scottishaura64

Scottishaura64

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:49 am

((Sorry for taking so long but I forgot my password here and only remembered it at like 2 am then I typed this out and the thing wiped it out so I gave up last night lol))

Kimi grinned at the question "I'm wanting to be just a Trainer, it's a lot of fun to just hang out with the pokemon and get to know them. Don't ya think so Jerry?" she asked her pikachu who nodded his agreements. "Pika pika Chuka! (Yep, that's true Kimi!)" Kimi gave a giggle and petted Jerry on the head. "So what do you guys do around here for fun?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Battle,Train,Hang out and sometimes we go to the main city when we havent got lessons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Kimi the small!   Arrival of Kimi the small! Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Kimi the small!
Page 1 of 1